MiNeil story- Cure me with your Love Epilogue updated on pg 87 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sushdvj

Hii Anjali,

Welcome to PB forum 🤗🤗

I love story name ❤️

It was nice update and waiting for next part.

I just love story was from trios point of view .

Mini's emotions mentioned wonderfully.

Neil's hurt for comment of being outsider.

Arya innocent soul who wanted her mother and father back that's why she innocently asked for marriage.

So I am also waiting like everyone. Want to know where is arya?

Thank you for your valuable comment and liking this story.

I was not sure anyone would like it or even read it.

Ya I was wondering that CVs didnt show arya's feelings correctly as to why she asked for MiNeil marriage and i wanted to write about it.

Will update soon.may be today itself.

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Anjali welcome to the forum. Thanks a lot🤗

Your name reminds me Anjali from Kuch kuch hota hai😆.  Hehehe....bachpan ye yahi sunti aa rahi hoon yaar😆

Very good write up .I liked the way you have portrayed Mini,Neil ,Arya and their feelings.Goes well with their characters.Each and every characters turmoil is shown well specially that of Mini right now.👏I like how you have shown Arya's feeling. She wants boh Mom and dad and she sees it in MiNeil and i like how to put forward it here and this makes us clear this was the reason why Arya wanted MiNeil to get married .👏 and also Mini slapping her out of her guilt,anger .Anyone would have done that in her state of mind. Liked how you have shown equation of MiNeil here and when Mini calls him outsider he gets hurt  and Mini also regrets of saying so .👏also small MiNeil awkward scene was good 😉 thanks for liking the update. I felt that CVs didnt show the feelings of trio but focused more on Miya fight instead. So i wanted to write about it.

You have given closure to part one at right point.😆just like  cvs do it during Fridays😆and makes us wait whole weekend😆 hahaha.....dont worry i wont let you wait for whole weekend. Will update today.

Looking forward for part 2 .👍🏼

Welcome to the forum anjali🤗

What an amazing update👏

Finally FF kisine toh likha thankyou

Mini ke emotion kitne aache se likhe hai tumne loved it👍🏼

But aise cliff hanger kyu liya please update soon waise bhi episode ka wait hum log bahut mushkil ke kar pate atleast tumahari updates padhar thoda toh aram milega!!!!!

Awesome start please update soon!!!!😊

PS:: the love the title to 😍😍❤️

Originally posted by anjali0111

Thank you for your valuable comment and liking this story.

I was not sure anyone would like it or even read it.

Ya I was wondering that CVs didnt show arya's feelings correctly as to why she asked for MiNeil marriage and i wanted to write about it.

Will update soon.may be today itself.

Yaa exactly even I understood 

As she said with marriage wish 

Niel hamesha hamare saath hi rahega uske baad

so she wanted to live happy with both of them forever.

If she is so mature then she can  also understand that basically after marriage girls not live in there parents  house.

And that slap broke her second time.

I feel she is going through depression. Because all the sign shows that 

Change in behaviour 

Fight with peers 

Yellow card.

Basically she is feeling alone now.

Edited by Sushdvj - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sakshi2104

Welcome to the forum anjali🤗

What an amazing update👏

Finally FF kisine toh likha thankyou

Mini ke emotion kitne aache se likhe hai tumne loved it👍🏼

But aise cliff hanger kyu liya please update soon waise bhi episode ka wait hum log bahut mushkil ke kar pate atleast tumahari updates padhar thoda toh aram milega!!!!!

Awesome start please update soon!!!!😊

PS:: the love the title to 😍😍❤️

thanks for liking my story.

glad you liked it.

dont worry update is coming very quickly.

:Cure me with your Love:

Part 2

“She….Arya….Arya….she is not anywhere in the house. She is missing, Biji completed the sentence with difficulty. Neil was shocked and he immediately looked at Mini. Mini went pale as all blood drained out of her face hearing what Biji just said.

“What do you mean Biji? How can Arya just go missing? How is that even possible? Wasn’t she locked in her room? Neil couldn’t believe what Biji just said and asked lots of questions in one breath. Biji replied while crying, “Arya was crying continuously. She didn’t had a morsel of food since morning so Sweety and me opened the door and tried to persuade her to have some food. We were gone to the kitchen to bring her food but when we return she was not present in the room. We searched the whole house but she was no where.” Mini who was listening to all this like statue finally got a grip and asked them furiously, ”I told you to not open her room’s door then why did you do that Biji? And Sweety di you? How could you support Biji in this? If you guys wanted to open her door you should atleast told me. But no,everyone in this house is hell bent on doing whatever pleases them without considering whether it is right or wrong.” Biji and Sweety looked down in guilt while Neil went near Mini. He hold her by her shoulders, wiped the angry tears coming out of her eyes and said,” Look at me Mini madam, please calm down and think patiently. Arya is just a kid. Where she would have gone? Kids of her age do such things to attract attention. I am sure she must be hiding here somewhere in vicinity to trouble us. I am going to find her. I will bring her back. Please don’t cry. Neil went with Dadaji to find Arya. They thought that Arya must be hiding in the colony itself or in her friends or  neighbors house. They roamed around in whole colony and checked with all friends of Arya and asked all the neighbors but couldn’t find her anywhere. They returned home with their head hung down in disappointment. Mini looked at them expectantly but to her utter dismay she didn’t see Arya with them and started crying uncontrollably. “where is my little sister Neil? You promised to bring her back. Where is she?...Oh God! Its all my fault. I should have listened to you Neil. I shouldn’t have punished her. She left because of me. She hates me. Please somebody bring back my chhutanki. She is all I have.

For the first time Neil saw Mini so helpless. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Mini madam whom he has always saw fighting and standing up for herself and chhoti madam is crying like a small child.  After that incident when Mini has shut the mouth of whole society who raised objection on his stay in their house and when Naeem bi had told her about how Mini madam had always fought against obsolete values of society and never gave up. He thought his Mini madam was epitome of strong independent brave girl living by her own set of values but today seeing her like this….so shattered so vulnerable…..he felt that something broke inside his heart and before he could think he had moved towards her and then he took her in his embrace. both of them stood there without a word for few minutes. They parted after a while and he made her look into his eyes. He slowly wiped away all her tears and said, “you trust me right Mini?” to which Mini noded in yes still sobbing silently. “I promised you na I will bring her back then why are you crying. You are Arya’s Veer Baalika. And Veer Baalika never cries. She is a fighter. We will find her together, ok?Please stop crying Mini. Where ever she is she needs us. We have to be strong, right? Mini found solace in his embrace and courage from his words. “you are right Neil. There is no time for crying we have to find her.” Mini said sobering up and asked Dadaji to call Laala uncle.

Laala immediately came to the haveli with two constables. Neil and Mini told him everything.”Arya cant disappear suddenly on her own. Something must have happened” Laala wondered. He asked house maid Sweety to tell him each and every detail. Sweety remembered the whole scene and told him again then she remembered one more thing, “ Laala Bhaisahab, when we were going to the kitchen to fetch food for Arya I heard her cellphone ringing but I ignored it thinking I would ask her later who has called her this time.” Said Sweety. They all went in Arya’s room to check if the cellphone was there or Arya took it with her. They found the cellphone under the pillow. Mini quickly checked that last call was from Saroj mami. “I knew it. Ye Saroj mami ka hi kaam ho sakta hai. Mujhe aur meri chhutanki ko chain se kyu nahi jeene deti wo. Usne zarur chhutanki ko kuch toh aisa bola hai jo wo ghar chhodkar chali gayi.” Said Mini curisng Saroj mami under her breath. “We’ll deal with your Saroj mami later. First lets focus on Arya. See according to the rules I cant register missing complaint before 24 hours but I will do my best to find her. After all she is Hanuman sir sahab’s daughter means she is just like my own daughter. She is just a kid. She wouldn’t have gone far away in such a short time. I will inform all the police stations of nearby areas and send search party for her.” Replied Laala determined to find Arya. Mini and Neil decided to go with Laala to his police station and wait there.

Meanwhile Arya was walking alone on a lonely street. She was hell scared now. She remembered that Saroj mami has advised her to leave the house and hide somewhere to teach a lesson to VeerBaalika as Veer Baalika would feel guilty about her leaving the house and will not punish her in future. She took her teddybear backpack and quickly ran away from the house. She was hiding near Kammo aunty’s beauty parlour when she spotted  Dadaji and Neil searching for her here and there. She quickly hid herself in the small place between two pillars of shop. It was dark there so no one could see her. Dadaji and Neil went away after sometime and she came out in the light. She was about to go when Kammo aunty spotted her and asked her suspiciously what she was doing there and why she was hiding. How she blurted out the truth that she was hiding from Veer Baalika and how Kammo aunty had advised her to go somewhere outside the colony. Here anyone will find her in no time. If she wants to win she should go far away where nobody will ever think of finding her. That time it seemed a great idea to her but now she was walking since hours. She couldn’t remember her way back home. She was lost and it was dark everywhere. That idea proved to be the worst idea ever.

Mini, Neil and Laala were in thePolice station whole night. None of them had slept even for a minute. Laala was busy giving instruction to search parties that he had send. Mini was praying continuously in her heart for Arya’s safety and Neil was sitting with Mini holding her hand all the while to give her courage. He remembered how he had hugged her in the haveli few hours ago. For the first time he called her Mini…just Mini not Mini madam. That moment changed something between them. It felt personal….intimate thing to hold her like that in his arms. For the first time he was not giving her courage just like a friend but he was soothing her pain like someone very close to her would do.  The pain which was flowing through her eyes but coursing through his heart. In that very moment all his pretence that he is not at all affected by her presence that he likes her as a friend that it was a mere attraction between them….all those feelings vanished and replaced by a strange feeling which was soothing as well as burning at the same time. He couldn’t put his finger on this new strange feeling but everything between them changed since that moment, atleast for him. From Mini madam she became just Mini for him. He neither know if Mini felt the same thing nor he bothered to ask her as situation was not right for this conversation.

In the morning Arya woke up  and started looking here and there trying to recognize her surrounding. Last thing she remembered was she was walking on a lonely street crying. When her feet gave away she was very tired and wanted to lay down but she couldn’t find any place. Then she found an empty thela gaadi at the corner. She jumped at it and lay down there. She covered herself with the empty jute covers lying there. Now she was awake she was feeling hungry. She was missing her cozy bedroom and warm food. She saw a std/pco shop opening and she checked her teddybear backpack. She remembered she had quickly noted down Saroj mami’s number on piece of paper and grabbed some coins from her piggybank and put it in her backpack. She opened her backpack found Saroj mami’s number and only few coins amounting to rupees five. She could only grab that much in a hurry. She decided to call Saroj mami. She will tell her that her idea was pathetic and she was now lost because of it. She would ask mami to come here and pick her up. She gave the money to shopkeeper dial mami’s  number. Saroj mami picked up the phone after long time. “ hello who is this” asked Saroj mami sleepily on phone. “ hello Mami I am Arya. I followed your plan but I am lost now. I don’t know where to go please come and take me with you.” Arya said all that in one breath. “what..who is this…I don’t understand a word…I went to party last night and I am very tired don’t disturb me. Let me sleep.” With this she cut the call. Arya couldn’t believe her ears her Saroj mami didn’t even listen to her properly. She again made the call. “hello Saroj mami I am Arya please help me I am lost. Please come to take me.” Arya pleaded again. “ hello Arya…why are you shouting…where are you? Asked Saroj  not at all bothering about why Arya called her this early that too from unknown number. All she cared was her sleep and rest. “mami  please come to pick me and take me home I am lost.” Requested Arya. “Oh Arya you and your sister always trouble me. I cant come now I am sleeping. I am very tired. Call your sister she will pick you up.” Replied Saroj in attempt of getting rid of her. But….but…mami….Saroj cut the call before Arya could finish. Arya couldn’t believe that Saroj mami didn’t care about her. Here she was saying that she was lost and mami only cared about her sleep. She is so selfish. Veer Baalika was right about her. Thought of Veer Baalika made her eyes wet with tears. If Veer Baalika knew that she is lost Veer Baalika would have come to her leaving all her work at once. But she didn’t remember her or any other family member’s  number she couldn’t call them. In a hurry to run away she only jotted down Saroj mami’s number thinking mami was only person to understand her right now. Mami will help her no matter what. But turned out that Veer Baalika was right about  mami. Saroj mami is very selfish. First she gave her that pathetic idea of running away from home and now she is not even listening to her properly. Mami is a very bad person.

Two men were keeping eye on Arya and talking to each other. First person said, “ look that girl seems like she is lost. There is no one with her. Lets kidnap her. She looks beautiful. We will sell her to a human trafficker in high price.” You are right lets go, replied another man. They went near Arya and asked her politely, “baby why are you crying? Are you lost?” Arya nodded her head in yes. First man gave a evil smile to his partner and he took out a biscuit packet from his pocket and offered it Arya. Though Arya was hugry but she remembered Veer Baalika had told her not to take anything from strangers. She asked them who are they to which they replied that they are good people and will take her home but she seems very hungry so she should eat few biscuits first so that she could properly tell them about her whereabouts which will help them to take her home. Arya hadn’t eaten anything since yesterday and these people seems nice and offering help to her so she gave in and took few biscuits to eat.

Arya woke up after some time to find herself in a godown like place. She noticed at one corner those two uncles who gave her biscuits were talking on the phone. She tried to listen their conversation. One man was taking, “Bhai we have found a beautiful girl. She must be around 5-6 years old. We have kidnapped her. We want to sell her to you. Come at our godown with 5 lakh cash and take her.” Arya’s eyes become wide with shock knowing there real intentions. She quickly got up and started to runaway to the door when she bumped into something. Because of the loud noise  kidnappers saw her and ran behind her to stop. Arya tried her best to run but one of the kidnapper caught her. “kaha ja rahi hai chhokri….tu to hamari tijori ki chabi hai..tu bhaag gayi to hume paise kaise milenge.” One of the kidnapper sneered at her. Arya retorted back,“ leave me you idiot” the kidnapper become angry and raised his hand to hit her when he felt his hand was held in midair by someone. He looked up to see a young girl holding his hand and looking at him furiously like she could eat him alive any time. The girl said in low but dangerous voice,“how.dare.you.to.touch.my.sister”. Arya opened her eyes which she had closed in the fear and looked up after hearing a familiar voice. “Veer Baalika” exclaimed Arya. She couldn’t believe her Veer Baalika was finally here to save her.Finally this nightmare will end soon. Mini pushed the kidnapper with all her might and quickly took her karate style attacking position. Kidnapper came forward to attack her but she was very fast. She hold his one hand turned him around to twist his hand and with her knee she attacked his leg from backside. Kidnapper was unprepared for this and he fell down on his knee wailing in pain. Arya looked at all this in awe. She knew Veer Baalika is karate black belt but seeing her in live action was something she always dreamt of and it was happening right in front of her eyes. Her Veer Baalika has come to save her and she was in true senses “THE VEER BAALIKA”

Another kidnapper walk slowly with a knife in his hand and tried to attack Mini when Neil caught his hand in time, “now that is not a bravery. Ek ladki ke peeth peechhe se vaar karna mardangi nahi hai.” Soon Laala and other police men came there and arrested the kidnappers.

Mini knelt down in front of Arya and opening her arms and Arya ran into her arms. “I am sorry chhutanki. Its all my fault. I should have never slapped you and punished you. Please forgive me.”Mini cried. “Its ok Veer Baalika, It was my fault too. I didn’t listen to you when you came to talk to me and insulted you and Biji also. I didn’t believe you when you said that Saroj mami was bad and selfish person because I was angry at you. Please forgive me Veer Baalika.” Arya cried her heart out. Neil smiled looking at both of them and he also knelt down. “stop it you two. We all have cried a lot. It was nobody’s fault. It was just a misunderstanding and other people tried to take advantage of it to separate you two. But now that everything is fine. Nobody will cry. Lets just go home.

They all stood up. Mini turned towards Laala, “Laala uncle thank you for your help. Without you it was impossible to find her.” Mini expressed her gratitude. “oye Mini puttar, I said earlier na, that sir sahab’s daughter means my own daughter. No need to thank me.” Neil asked Laala, “how did you find Arya’s location? “when house maid Sweety told me that last call on cellphone was from Saroj and you said that Saroj must have put that idea in Arya’s head I put Saroj’s number on surveillance. I thought if that’s really Saroj’s plan then Arya will try to contact her and exactly that happened. Arya called her from telephone booth. My team informed me and although it was a call from std/pco but I wondered who is calling Saroj this early. We traced the address and send constable to the shop with Arya’s photo. Shopkeeper recognized her immediately and told me that the girl went away with two men. I suspected them to be from child kidnappers gang and alerted all my informants. Soon our informant confirmed the news that he indeed has seen a little girl like Arya with two of there men and gave us the address of this godown.

“Waah Laala ji aap to kisi herose kam nahi” Neil praised him

“Kya karu…police wala hoon sabpe shak karna aur apne instinct follow karna aadat mein hai. Waise maine jo kuch seekha hai sab sir sahib se seekha hai.”

All of them left for their home as finally Arya was safe. All was well between the sisters. This nightmare was over. God was testing their patience, trust, love for each other and they all have passed in it with flying colors.

precap- Miya heart to heart talk and more Mineil moments

p.s. when I was writing i couldnt remember the house maid's name. so I named her Sweety in this story.  her name is Raani i think but as i already posted two parts lets continue with sweety only.

Lovely update, plz next part soon.. can't wait to read it ❤️😃

Thnk uh dear for updating it so soon.. 

Mini's emotional outburst on her Biji nd Sweety di was shocking but liked the way how Neil make her calm nd assured her. 😃

Not finding Arya wid Neil, make her more sad and angry on herself, 

He thought his Mini madam was epitome of strong independent brave girl living by her own set of values but today seeing her like this….so shattered so vulnerable…..he felt that something broke inside his heart and before he could think he had moved towards her and then he took her in his embrace. both of them stood there without a word for few minutes. They parted after a while and he made her look into his eyes. He slowly wiped away all her tears and said, “you trust me right Mini?” to which Mini noded in yes still sobbing silently. “I promised you na I will bring her back then why are you crying. You are Arya’s Veer Baalika. And Veer Baalika never cries. She is a fighter. We will find her together, ok?

This scene, badly i want in d real shw, whatever will b scenario chal jayga. smiley42

Glad u've included Lala uncle too... I missed them on the show, Cvs forget all the other characters, Naim B aka daadi amma, Lala uncle nd Geeta aunty they r main parts of the haveli scene, specially Naim B.. 

Felt vry bad for Arya, Saroj mami kam thi kya jo Kammo Aunty ne b usko wrng guidance de dia.. jarur bday party insult ka badla nikala.. 😡 

MiNeil Police Station scene.. Neil giving emotional support to Mini..  very well u've penned dwn the inner feelings of Neil👏

Feeling  terrible for Arya, poor child, Mami ki baton mai aagai,  its good that sahi tym par she realiz it her mami is selfish lyk wat VeerBalika said. 

Kidnap scene was the climax of this part.. unexpected 1.. 👏 

The girl said in low but dangerous voice,“how.dare.you.to.touch.my.sister”. Arya opened her eyes which she had closed in the fear and looked up after hearing a familiar voice. “Veer Baalika” exclaimed Arya. She couldn’t believe her Veer Baalika was finally here to save her.Finally this nightmare will end soon. Mini pushed the kidnapper with all her might and quickly took her karate style attacking position. Kidnapper came forward to attack her but she was very fast. She hold his one hand turned him around to twist his hand and with her knee she attacked his leg from backside. Kidnapper was unprepared for this and he fell down on his knee wailing in pain. Arya looked at all this in awe. She knew Veer Baalika is karate black belt but seeing her in live action was something she always dreamt of and it was happening right in front of her eyes. Her Veer Baalika has come to save her and she was in true senses “THE VEER BAALIKA” Another kidnapper walk slowly with a knife in his hand and tried to attack Mini when Neil caught his hand in time, “now that is not a bravery. Ek ladki ke peeth peechhe se vaar karna mardangi nahi hai.” 

yeah b chahiy show mai, imagine kr k bahut dekh lia ab video clip chahiy😆

“stop it you two. We all have cried a lot. It was nobody’s fault. It was just a misunderstanding and other people tried to take advantage of it to separate you two. But now that everything is fine. Nobody will cry. Lets just go home.

MiYa sorry scenes smiley27 nd Neil stopping dem frm more rona dhona nd saying Lets juz go home lyk a happy good family.. 😃

Beautifully written dear! loved every part of it..! Seriously i mean it.. every part evry word.. 😃👍🏼👏

all the emotions..words...feelings make me lost in the story..

Kash serial mai aise kuch dekhne ko mile! I could literally imagine all of it happening in the serial!

Write moreee! Im loving it! 

Already Mini guilt scenes toh friday epi mai aagya jo tumne part 1 mai updt kia tha.. 😃

sorry lagta h kaafi lengthy comment hogya.. 

apne bhavano ko control ni kr paii.. bah gaye saaree.. 😆

req to uh plz tum Monday ko update mat krna.. already friday precap dekh k raha ni jaa rha, excited to c purani Chutanki purani Arya back..

so plz if u don't mind update nxt part on Saturday 9t only.. pretty plz.. 

super excited to read nd imaginesmiley27 to smiley27talks of MiYa, nd how they grow nd make dere relationship stronger..  

nd Obvio waiting for MiNeil moments also after MiYa patchup.. show mai toh nxt week end tak drag hoga pakke se.. 

Edited by SuryaIshraholic - 4 years ago

Nice update

Finally Arya ko pata chala saroj kaisi h

Lala uncle ki entry 

Police station me Meneil ❤️

Veerbalika in action

Dono sister ka patch up ❤️

Bus kammo bhi pakadi jaaye ab 

Waiting for next part 

Edited by Sushdvj - 4 years ago