Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Nicely done. 

I like to see this, Rukmini and Krishna's scenes like this...

I hope we you write more KrishMini fics 

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Nicely done. 

I like to see this, Rukmini and Krishna's scenes like this...

I hope we you write more KrishMini fics 

Thank you dear πŸ˜³

I have written one ,way before CVs introduced Rukmini in show. You can read it here 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5084706   πŸ˜Š

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSilverDoe

"Kanha..  I am looking for you since an hour.  And here you are,  swinging and smiling." Balram said ,looking at Krishna,  who was too busy in reading a letter. 

Krishna didn't seem to pay attention to what his elder brother said. He was immersed into what he was reading. Annoyed, Balram snatched the letter from his hand. 

"What is in this letter that you are not paying attention to your Dau? " Balram said dubiously. 

"Dau.. Dau.. Give it back to me.. "Krishna said, blushing. 

"Kanha.. You're blushing.. Hmm. Interesting. " Balram said teasingly. And before Kanha can snatch the letter back from his hand,  he started reading it loudly.  

"SRUTVA GUNAN BHUVAN SUNDAR..  OHOHOOOO.  KANHA... " Balram said teasingly and excitedly. Making Krishna blush more. 

"Dau... Stop it... " Krishna couldn't stop smiling. But Balram didn't stop.  He kept reading it loudly and emphasised on words like "O Lotus eyed lord, O beauty of the world" .

"Dau... I know you are taking revenge of all my mischieves today.. Stop reading it loudly. Please.. Someone will overhear it. " Krishna said, finally snatching it away from Balram.  

"So.. Kanha.. This was the reason for not paying attention to your Dau.. . I seee" Balram said, not wanting to stop teasing his Anuj. 

"Well.. Yes.. "Krishna winked at him.  

"Who brought this letter here Kanha?  " Balram said with curiosity. 

"Sunanda,  a Brahmin from Vidarbha. " Krishna replied. Balram nodded.

"So..  Princess of Vidarbha is madly in love with you. And..  You seem to have fallen in love with this letter. " Dau said,  reading the expressions of Krishn's face. 

"If the letter is so beautiful. How pure would be the person's love who wrote it Dau!  The words are written,  not by the pen, but by the feelings and pure love. I can feel it in my heart just by reading it. " Krishna said,  overwhelmed with the words of letter. His eyes were moist. 

"So.. When are we going? " Balram asked excitedly. 

"Shubhasy Shighram Dau.." Krishna said,  "but one second.. What do you mean by "we" ?" he asked, suddenly realizing Balram's words. 

"Kanha.. Do you think Shishupal and Rukmi will sit silently? C'mon you aren't going alone.  I am coming with you with some soldiers. " Balram insisted. Krishna knew his Dau will never listen to him when it comes to his safety. 

"As you wish Dau. "Krishna said happily. 

Both brothers hugged happily.  They sent secret message through a brahmin to Rukmani that Krishna has accepted her proposal happily. Nature bloomed with happiness, as if it is eagerly waiting to see the union of Krishna and Rukmini.

Lovely write up arti!! As many have said I could imagine this in front of my eyes. Every emotion and love is pure for the lord and that is what you have penned too. 

TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Lovely write up arti!! As many have said I could imagine this in front of my eyes. Every emotion and love is pure for the lord and that is what you have penned too. 

Thank you Gayatri πŸ˜³

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice work, Aarti! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now THIS is the kind of spirit in which we imagine things when we read about the divine love of Shri Krishna and Devi Rukmini, and of the divine brothers Shri Krishna and Shri Balram! Thanks for sharing your writings! β­οΈ

TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Nice work, Aarti! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now THIS is the kind of spirit in which we imagine things when we read about the divine love of Shri Krishna and Devi Rukmini, and of the divine brothers Shri Krishna and Shri Balram! Thanks for sharing your writings! β­οΈ

Thank you Arti😳

Yes,  we imagine both bonds in this way.  I wish CVs could give respect to these two bonds πŸ€”

Edited by TheSilverDoe - 4 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautifully written!β€οΈπŸ‘ Rukmini's letter was such an important and private affair! And this krishna's reaction is exactly what it was supposed to be!❀️ Moist eyes, blushing cheeks, smiling lips and an overwhelmed heart!😳 Atleast the show should have respected that, and made krishna read it; instead of the unnecessary passing the pass drama created!🀒 

Do write more!πŸ€—

TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Beautifully written!β€οΈπŸ‘ Rukmini's letter was such an important and private affair! And this krishna's reaction is exactly what it was supposed to be!❀️ Moist eyes, blushing cheeks, smiling lips and an overwhelmed heart!😳 Atleast the show should have respected that, and made krishna read it; instead of the unnecessary passing the pass drama created!🀒 

Do write more!πŸ€—

Thank you so much dear πŸ€—

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice story πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Was it a one shot or are you going to continue writingπŸ˜„πŸ˜„??

TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthysarma

Nice story πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Was it a one shot or are you going to continue writingπŸ˜„πŸ˜„??

Thank you πŸ˜³

It was a one shot. Will continue if I get more idea.