The letter of love: KrishMini OS

Share
Posted: 19 days ago

"Kanha..  I am looking for you since an hour.  And here you are,  swinging and smiling." Balram said ,looking at Krishna,  who was too busy in reading a letter. 

Krishna didn't seem to pay attention to what his elder brother said. He was immersed into what he was reading. Annoyed, Balram snatched the letter from his hand. 

"What is in this letter that you are not paying attention to your Dau? " Balram said dubiously. 

"Dau.. Dau.. Give it back to me.. "Krishna said, blushing. 

"Kanha.. You're blushing.. Hmm. Interesting. " Balram said teasingly. And before Kanha can snatch the letter back from his hand,  he started reading it loudly.  

"SRUTVA GUNAN BHUVAN SUNDAR..  OHOHOOOO.  KANHA... " Balram said teasingly and excitedly. Making Krishna blush more. 

"Dau... Stop it... " Krishna couldn't stop smiling. But Balram didn't stop.  He kept reading it loudly and emphasised on words like "O Lotus eyed lord, O beauty of the world" .

"Dau... I know you are taking revenge of all my mischieves today.. Stop reading it loudly. Please.. Someone will overhear it. " Krishna said, finally snatching it away from Balram.  

"So.. Kanha.. This was the reason for not paying attention to your Dau.. . I seee" Balram said, not wanting to stop teasing his Anuj. 

"Well.. Yes.. "Krishna winked at him.  

"Who brought this letter here Kanha?  " Balram said with curiosity. 

"Sunanda,  a Brahmin from Vidarbha. " Krishna replied. Balram nodded.

"So..  Princess of Vidarbha is madly in love with you. And..  You seem to have fallen in love with this letter. " Dau said,  reading the expressions of Krishn's face. 

"If the letter is so beautiful. How pure would be the person's love who wrote it Dau!  The words are written,  not by the pen, but by the feelings and pure love. I can feel it in my heart just by reading it. " Krishna said,  overwhelmed with the words of letter. His eyes were moist. 

"So.. When are we going? " Balram asked excitedly. 

"Shubhasy Shighram Dau.." Krishna said,  "but one second.. What do you mean by "we" ?" he asked, suddenly realizing Balram's words. 

"Kanha.. Do you think Shishupal and Rukmi will sit silently? C'mon you aren't going alone.  I am coming with you with some soldiers. " Balram insisted. Krishna knew his Dau will never listen to him when it comes to his safety. 

"As you wish Dau. "Krishna said happily. 

Both brothers hugged happily.  They sent secret message through a brahmin to Rukmani that Krishna has accepted her proposal happily. Nature bloomed with happiness, as if it is eagerly waiting to see the union of Krishna and Rukmini.

Edited by TheSilverDoe - 19 days ago
Posted: 19 days ago

smiley27smiley27smiley27

Lovely. There was a similar scene in Star plus Mahabharat between Krishna and Arjun

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by Dotslover22


smiley27smiley27smiley27

Lovely. There was a similar scene in Star plus Mahabharat between Krishna and Arjun

Yes. It was Arjuna in star plus mb smiley9

Thank yousmiley1

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by TheSilverDoe


Yes. It was Arjuna in star plus mb smiley9

Thank yousmiley1

Welcomesmiley1

Posted: 19 days ago

This piece is such a huge relief from the mess that they have been showing in the show.

I absolutely loved the recreation of the famous letter scene with our fav duo- Kribal, but here in the show, Krishna is always concerned about Radhe, he has nothing to care of and do not respect any one's emotions, be it his to be wife, brother or any other, I do not want to learn from their so called prem.

You highlighted the feelings and persona of Rukmini in such a short piece brilliantly and Krishna's blushing to it was exactly what I wanted but alas! Thank god! You wrote it to give us bundle of joy with itsmiley27.

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by RadhaKrishna_19


This piece is such a huge relief from the mess that they have been showing in the show.

I absolutely loved the recreation of the famous letter scene with our fav duo- Kribal, but here in the show, Krishna is always concerned about Radhe, he has nothing to care of and do not respect any one's emotions, be it his to be wife, brother or any other, I do not want to learn from their so called prem.

You highlighted the feelings and persona of Rukmini in such a short piece brilliantly and Krishna's blushing to it was exactly what I wanted but alas! Thank god! You wrote it to give us bundle of joy with itsmiley27.

Thank you so much Sumismiley31

Agree with everything you said.  smiley9

Posted: 19 days ago

Beautiful dear smiley31

You are a savior !!!!!! I imagined the whole thing while reading your wonderful piece and convinced myself that this is what that actually happened in the show. Thanks smiley27

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by stormborn


Beautiful dear smiley31

You are a savior !!!!!! I imagined the whole thing while reading your wonderful piece and convinced myself that this is what that actually happened in the show. Thanks smiley27

Thank you  smiley31

I wrote it to feel relief from what they are showing now a days. I don't watch it anymore but still,  even coming across videos makes me angry. 


RadhaKrishn 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Sutapasima 1200 20974 14 days ago stormborn
Sutapasima 1194 30066 2 months ago Sutapasima
Sutapasima 1197 58884 4 months ago stormborn

Topic Info

  • 23 Replies
  • 703Views

Topic started by TheSilverDoe

Last replied by TheSilverDoe

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP