Radha Krishna

The unsung love saga.

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
        It was early in the morning. The chamber of Dwarkadhish was filled with bird's  songs. The atmosphere of this morning was different.It seemed as whole nature was celebrating the day. 
        Krishna was sitting on a swing. He was reading something.  There was a blushing smile on his face and tears of happiness and nostalgia in his eyes.  Someone put hands on his eyes from behind. 
"Rukmani!!!" said Krishna lovingly.
Rukmani giggled . " 
Happy 13th wedding anniversary Aarya" she said, and touched his feet.

This anniversary was special,  because they were together after 12 years of painful separation due to Durvasha rishi's curse. 
She sat beside him on swing.
  "what are you reading? " she asked . Krishna showed him the letter he was reading.  It was the love letter she wrote to him. She blushed.  
"Devi..  This is no ordinary letter . It will have spiritual significance in future for my Bhakta. " Krishna said. 
"Really? " said Rukamani surprised.  Ever since she got married to Krishna. She was fully dedicated to him.  Sometimes she forget to take care of herself in taking care of her loved ones.  
"Why Devi, why you  never realize your  importance while you  take care of all the people around you? " Krishna said,  "Not only this letter Devi,  worshiping Dwarkadhish without worshiping Rukmani will be incomplete." Rukmani was listening him carefully.  She was overwhelmed. 
"I have something for you " she said taking his hand in hers. "come with me Aarya." She said.
 She took him in her room. She opened the curtain from a painting.  It was a painting of their marriage.  She was standing infront of him with garland in her hand.  
"Adbhut! " He said. He was speechless after seeing the beautiful painting. " You always make beautiful painting Devi. " he said. 
He pouted after a while. "Now my gift will be nothing infront of this.  " he said.  
Rukmani laughed.  "Aarya, this is not competition. "
 Krishna opened a small box in front of her.  There was a beautiful diamond ring in it.  "This is no ordinary diamond.  It is rare in whole Aaryavart. " he said.
"It's beautiful  " Rukmani said looking it in her finger.  
"Not as much as you.  You are still as beautiful as you were before 13 years. " Krishna said,  caressing her beautiful dark hair.  She blushed.  
" The separation of 12 years was painful Aarya.I missed you every moment.  " she said. 
She placed her head on his chest. Tears flowed from the eyes of both.  The birds sang the songs of love. The nature was witness of this unsung love saga.  

PS : Yesterday was the day of Rukmani Vivah.  There was a grand celebration in Dwarka and Madhavpur. I dedicate this small OS to this beautiful couple.  😳
Edited by Aarti_ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful OS Aarti πŸ˜³. Is the Durvasa Rishi curse mentioned somewhere? Never heard of it. 
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diksha710

Beautiful OS Aarti  😳. Is the Durvasa Rishi curse mentioned somewhere? Never heard of it. 

Y  May be in Bhagwata. Not sure.  But it is very popular here. There is a temple of Rukmani in Dwarka where she lived during separation time πŸ˜Š

You can read it in short in the link I provided. πŸ˜Š
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Aarti_

Y  May be in Bhagwata. Not sure.  But it is very popular here. There is a temple of Rukmani in Dwarka where she lived during separation time πŸ˜Š

You can read it in short in the link I provided. πŸ˜Š

Interesting πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š Thanks for the info. πŸ˜Š
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aarti_

It was early in the morning. The chamber of Dwarkadhish was filled with bird's  songs. The atmosphere of this morning was different.It seemed as whole nature was celebrating the day. 
        Krishna was sitting on a swing. He was reading something.  There was a blushing smile on his face and tears of happiness and nostalgia in his eyes.  Someone put hands on his eyes from behind. 
"Rukmani!!!" said Krishna lovingly.
Rukmani giggled . " 
Happy 13th wedding anniversary Aarya" she said, and touched his feet.

This anniversary was special,  because they were together after 12 years of painful separation due to Durvasha rishi's curse. 
She sat beside him on swing.
  "what are you reading? " she asked . Krishna showed him the letter he was reading.  It was the love letter she wrote to him. She blushed.  
"Devi..  This is no ordinary letter . It will have spiritual significance in future for my Bhakta. " Krishna said. 
"Really? " said Rukamani surprised.  Ever since she got married to Krishna. She was fully dedicated to him.  Sometimes she forget to take care of herself in taking care of her loved ones.  
"Why Devi, why you  never realize your  importance while you  take care of all the people around you? " Krishna said,  "Not only this letter Devi,  worshiping Dwarkadhish without worshiping Rukmani will be incomplete." Rukmani was listening him carefully.  She was overwhelmed. 
"I have something for you " she said taking his hand in hers. "come with me Aarya." She said.
 She took him in her room. She opened the curtain from a painting.  It was a painting of their marriage.  She was standing infront of him with garland in her hand.  
"Adbhut! " He said. He was speechless after seeing the beautiful painting. " You always make beautiful painting Devi. " he said. 
He pout after a while. "Now my gift will be nothing infront of this.  " he said.  
Rukmani laughed.  "Aarya, this is not competition. "
 Krishna opened a small box in front of her.  There was a beautiful diamond ring in it.  "This is no ordinary diamond.  It is rare in whole Aaryavart. " he said.
"It's beautiful  " Rukmani said looking it in her finger.  
"Not as much as you.  You are still as beautiful as you were before 13 years. " Krishna said,  caressing her beautiful dark hair.  She blushed.  
" The separation of 12 years was painful Aarya.I missed you every moment.  " she said. 
She placed her head on his chest. Tears flowed from the eyes of both.  The birds sang the songs of love. The nature was witness of this unsung love saga.  

PS : Yesterday was the day of Rukmani Vivah.  There was a grand celebration in Dwarka and Madhavpur. I dedicate this small OS to this beautiful couple.  😳

lovely girl and I was also not aware of this separation. Good to learn something new. I wonder that our history and puranas are so vast that will we ever know it all!!!! :) :)

Keep them coming :)
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diksha710

Interesting  πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š Thanks for the info. πŸ˜Š

You're welcome 
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RainFire125

lovely girl and I was also not aware of this separation. Good to learn something new. I wonder that our history and puranas are so vast that will we ever know it all!!!! :) :)

Keep them coming :)

Thank you Gayatri. πŸ˜³
Viswasruti thumbnail
This story based on the main content , i.e, the essence of love , which was described by you in a very beautiful manner AartiπŸ€—. The narrative was good, your trail to create the exact picture of Krishna and Rukmini's reunion  in front of your readers eyes was great . Esp, this story  aptly suits for the divine occasion.πŸ‘ Wishing more and more such good OS from you our dear friend.⭐️
Though never heard about this curse, will read it later from the link you have given here.😊 Very interesting.  
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

This story based on the main content , i.e, the essence of love , which was described by you in a very beautiful manner Aarti πŸ€—. The narrative was good, your trail to create the exact picture of Krishna and Rukmini's reunion  in front of your readers eyes was great . Esp, this story  aptly suits for the divine occasion.πŸ‘ Wishing more and more such good OS from you our dear friend.⭐️

Though never heard about this curse, will read it later from the link you have given here.😊 Very interesting.  

Thank you Di😳
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was such a beautiful OS ❀️.
Overwhelming to the core ⭐️ 😭. The description of Krishna while reading the love letter of Rukmini was my favourite part ❀️  β˜ΊοΈ.
Also when Rukmini came and surprises him was one of the highlight of the OS πŸ‘.
Also the way you described the relationship of Krishna and Rukmini was absolutely pure and divine. You portrayed the importance of Devi Rukmini magically in this OS πŸ‘. The last scene was pure love ❀️.Perfectly written πŸ‘.

Loved it and love you πŸ€—, keep them coming πŸ˜‰.

P.S. When is your KaRam OS coming? πŸ˜† Am waiting for it eagerly as well πŸ˜† ❀️.