The letter of love: KrishMini OS - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Ohh Aarti🤗hugging you with all my love! 

A well-written divine love letter's story, since long I was waiting to see that scene. Instead of a Sandesh, the confused Ruk in RK descended to Brindavan like a banjaran there! 

Your OS has given a soothing effect to our aching hearts. 👏Your descriptions of Krishna's enchanting expressions while reading that Prema Sandesh is praiseworthy.❤️

Nature bloomed with happiness as if it is eagerly waiting to see the union of Krishna and Rukmini.--- With these words, you simply put a wedding card into our hands Aarti. An invitation to dream about that Divine love! 🤗

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Ohh Aarti🤗hugging you with all my love! 

A well-written divine love letter's story, since long I was waiting to see that scene. Instead of a Sandesh, the confused Ruk in RK descended to Brindavan like a banjaran there! 

Your OS has given a soothing effect to our aching hearts. 👏Your descriptions of Krishna's enchanting expressions while reading that Prema Sandesh is praiseworthy.❤️

Nature bloomed with happiness as if it is eagerly waiting to see the union of Krishna and Rukmini.--- With these words, you simply put a wedding card into our hands Aarti. An invitation to dream about that Divine love! 🤗

Thank you so much for your kind words Madhuri di 🤗

Hi

I am new to this forum. I have been watching the show on and off now came back because of krishna rukmini track. I loved this writing of yours yeah i signed up again in this show to view something similar😢 but I enjoyed it so much that you inspired me to write something about Krishna Rukmini :) :) thats all i can say loved it

Originally posted by barbieindia

Hi

I am new to this forum. I have been watching the show on and off now came back because of krishna rukmini track. I loved this writing of yours yeah i signed up again in this show to view something similar😢 but I enjoyed it so much that you inspired me to write something about Krishna Rukmini :) :) thats all i can say loved it

Thank you so much dear. 😳 I am glad my writting inspired you to write. 😊

This is so so cute hun! Please write more when you get time! <3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by proteeti

This is so so cute hun! Please write more when you get time! <3

Thank you so much 😳