Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Madhumitas, I have left a comment for you on your blog; great work. I hope Cheyar Ravi will read your blog and start a spin-off serial, focusing on ACD-Priya. That should help him slowly kill off Anandham and start on a whole new slate.

On a separate matter, I am waiting to see the episode introducing Sripriya. She looks amazing in the clip that someone has posted on this forum. I disagree with the fans who compare Sripriya (possibly SKPD's wife and Abhi'a amma) with the other ladies of her generation, such as Mrs RK. These are women who are supposed to be in their late 50s and above. I simply cannot understand why most Indian women of that age, indeed, even many in their 40s, don't give a damn to appearance. They should take a page from the likes of Sripriya. She's obviously well into her 50s but has maintained her youthful looks (even if she has added on kilos). Two cheers to Indian women like Sripriya.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: patraj

Leena, annalum ungalluku lolu jasti than. Ithulayum Prajin-Meerava illukuma.

why not pat? deepa & kailash deserve as much love as ACD & priya too!😃

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gr8 work Madhu, Ramani Chandran Novel padikira madiri irukku! 😉
Aanteek thumbnail
Madhu,

As usual excellent chapter. My doubt, is Priya Vandhana or vanaja?
Vandhana is the one who is Anita in Anandham and vanaja is priya.
How about DeviPriya for anni? Muhurtam Durga? maybe she will be little old for Deepak right? Will think of someone too.

Can't wait for the next chapter. 😊
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry my mistake....its vanaja!

madumithas thumbnail

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

For all your appreciation and support!

Edited by madumithas - 17 years ago
madumithas thumbnail
Chapter 5

A small chapter before the long weekend. Will continue on Tuesday.

Kathir moves his eyes from the book in Uma's hand to her face. A pair of trembling eyes looks at him, "neenga….?". Sorry, naan kadhir…ennoda cell phone vittuttu poitten, athaan…… neenga?, kathir blurts not taking his eyes of her. Naan uma, priyavoda anni.  Oh! Naan konja neram munnadi ponnu parka vanthappa neenga inga illaye! ……
Irukka koodatham, nalla vishayam nadakkara idathula vidhavai irukka koodatham…naanga sollala kadhir, avangale nenachikittu pakkathu veetla poi ukkarunthanga….priya blows out in a bit irritated voice as she is coming down the stairs. She had a bad mood after her altercation with her dad and it was showing in the voice.
Uma is still standing with hear head down…..Kadhir takes his cellphone from the table and picks a Bharathiyaar book from the shelf…comes to Uma , ennanga neenga…puratchikaramana books ellam padikareenga, innum intha sagunam ellam nambareenga? Illa, ennala priyavukku ethuvum kettathu nadanthuda koodathennu thaan. She looks up and is startled at the pair of eyes gazing at her. She quickly puts her head down. Nichiyama ungalala priyavukkum priyavala ungalukkum nallathuthaan nadakkum, kadhir says affirmatively. Both Priya and Uma look puzzled. Kadhir swiftly walks up to the gate and looks back at the staring women and closes the gate. He walks out and looks back, priya has gone inside..Uma is still there looking and their eyes meet for a moment and uma goes inside. Kadhir gets into the car and looking at his sad mom, presses her hand reassuringly and tells, "Amma nichiyama intha veetukku namba thirumba varuvom"!

Uma rushes in and asks priya what happened, did she like kadhir, he seems to be a very nice guy…..Priya looks at her and says she refused for the marriage since she told him that she wanted to work and she had another important mission in her hand. She quickly tells Anni, unga bio-data konjam kodungalen, neenga yen oru velaikku try panna koodathu. Enna priya, naan ennamo ketkaren nee ennamo solre…ippo ethukku bio data, nee kadhir pathi sollu, uma asks in an irritated tone. Anni, please kadhir pathi pesatheenga, vera yaar pathiyum pesatheenga….ippothaiku enakki kalyanam illai. Appakku naan aabathillama uyiroda poovum pottuma irukkanum avvalavuthane…….ippo poovum irukku pottum irukku uyirum irukku. Please En kalayanatha pathi inga yaaravathu pesineenga, naan veeta vittu poiduven. Uma is confused and as she calls out for mama, priya's dad comes down the steps and looks at Uma. Enna manushan naan, enna pathi, en ponna pathi, ava vazhakaya pathi yosichene thavira intha malaratha poova pathi yosikkalaye….priya;s dad thinks to himself and he is ashamed and beaten for not thinking about his daughter-in-laws future. He looked at Priya;s photo and is proud of his daughter, now he is determined to get a life for his daughter in law first.

Neither Priya;s dad nor Priya realized that it was going to be one Herculean task to make things happen for Uma.
Edited by madumithas - 17 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOVE IT
LOVE IT
LOVE IT

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

CHAPTER 2 MADE ME 😭
rojapoo thumbnail
Excellent Madhu. I think Deepa Venkat is a good choice for Uma character. And Ranjan Of Kolangal would fit better for Kadhir. Some one slightly bold and outgoing
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Instead of making Preethi in anni role to a girl who looks older than her, why not Rindya? Deepak and she did made pair in manaivi serial.
serial, devipriya is too old.