Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Haina 😆😆 his character is supposed to be irritating and he is doing it perfectly 😆 I am very much interested to see what's next for him 😆

Yes Uru the transformation is just astounding from preleap to now.. 👏 i just love the growth and he always kept us intrigued on his character and vatsal is slaying it yaar.. 😎 this is why we love him in grey role.. 😆hayee my boy is doing so good  we can hate him, get irritated but definitely cant ignore him 😆😆

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Is this a farewell msg? I don't think so...Let's see.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B77zMbKBNhp/

Jayu..Even though i want him to exit now, I dont want  makers to spoil his character more. but i dont think they will show his exit soo soon..Makers still have to show him as "khoon ka pyaasa of Abir"..

piyasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Yes Uru the transformation is just astounding from preleap to now.. 👏 i just love the growth and he always kept us intrigued on his character and vatsal is slaying it yaar.. 😎 this is why we love him in grey role.. 😆hayee my boy is doing so good  we can hate him, get irritated but definitely cant ignore him 😆😆

Exactly 👍🏼

piyasingh thumbnail

What can we expect from the makers? It's ITV and they have to follow the already set rules that a guy and a girl can't be friends.A friend can't be neutral in a love story. He or she has to be the possessive/obsessive stalker and create problems between the couple. Ishi chakkar mei aur ek character ki bali chad gaye.👏

We shouldn't expect anything from the makers after Baba's track. The way they turned Baba's character to a devil and compared him with Ravana i have no words to explain. In ITV a mother can do anything,she can literally kill a girl,humiliate her and her family,do kidnapping,planning,plotting,character assassination and what not. But at the end they will show her holding puja thali and singing K3G song.😡They will justify her actions showing Baba a RAVANA. 😃Ab kya hi boun. In this 21st century we have already reached Mars. But StarPlus is stuck with their old fashioned roots.

Completely agree wid u  on this. Mark my words, they will show her 2 aansoo with folded hands and thats it..  Sab beh jayenge us 2 ansoo ki  river me..😆

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Meri Light🤗 just saw the episode. It was so hilarious on many levels. Makers made BP also a hypocrite

I couldn't stop laughing throughout for 

1. BP saying it should be Mishti's choice

2. Kunal shouting at Nurse in the hospital😆 what will the hospital do if Abir goes out and gets in to an accident

3. Jugnu's idea of taking BB's help and that hug of Kunal.

4. The depth of water from which Abir was rescued by Saadhus

5. Mishti had to get ready as a dulhan and ask BM that she has to go check on Abir so that she came roam around Rajkot as a bride🤣

6. And then comes Meenu's so over confident dirty clothes thief😆 I thought about you while watching the scene

7. Meenu's dhamki to Nannu

Atleast now makers should make Nannu come out clean with his mistakes otherwise it's like making a total joke about his addiction problem. 

Imagine Nannu coming out clean before everyone and BM reveals Mishti has gone to check on Abir. Then the whole family will go on search for Abir and Mishti in Shaadi clothes making all Rajkotians eyes turn and then Mihsbir will get married at the Ambe maa temple with RV parivaar reaching there on time.

I so hate eloping and getting married.😭

haha wah you pointed out everything Sam... 

what seriously over confident dirty clothes thief 🤣🤣🤣 kya naam diya Laxu ko be careful Sam BB wont like anyone name calling her laxu.. 🤣

And Nannu i dont know yaar if vatsal exit is confirm then he himself will come clean n everything will be solved.. lets see if family will accept mishbir or next track is gonna be about that.. 

now there is no other way yaar eloping n getting married is the only option... 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Jayu..Even though i want him to exit now, I dont want  makers to spoil his character more. but i dont think they will show his exit soo soon..Makers still have to show him as "khoon ka pyaasa of Abir"..

Nahi yaar.. Before makers do more blunders to his character he should exit.He made an entry as a businessman and a cute friend of Mishti. Now look what makers have done to his character.Even i want him to go.

piyasingh thumbnail

Yessss....😃

Or eating garama garam jalebi with thandi rabdi.

Muh me pani aa gaya sochker hi.. 

Garam jalebi with thandi rabdi or gulab jamun with Vanila Icecream.. *mouth watering*❤️

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Ohh yes, keech keech kitna bhi kicho par keep the camera focused on him only😳 (and pretty pyari mishti too❤️)

I never knew one colour, let alone white could do wonders to a person's appearance😆😲 I guess it's Shah's god gift to have such likeable features☺️

oh yes ofcourse the hair tips too😃🤣 And tips on how to confuse thousands with insta captions🤣

yes yes mishbir should be focused thats enough for us.. Are mish will be running in her bridal wear but abir is unconscious naa so focus will be less we want both in parallel ❤️

haha true yaar white brings out shaheer's features out actually all the color does but white is his color 

haha insta caption too we need some tips seriously.. 🤣

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Yea I know, surely mishbir reunion and shaadi will stretch to next week🤔 But it's ok, we've waited THIS long, tho a few more days toh sahi👍🏼

Maybe we can look forward to mishbir's special woh vaali raat next friday😉😉☺️☺️

haha however long it is stretched next week..end game tho mishbir hi hoga❤️ toh yes, worth the wait

yes, I like your thinking👍🏼 Ha yay Mish is ready to get married toh she will agree for bhaag ke shaadiInfact she will most likely be the one to suggest it to Abir again😆 Will abir agree now? or want to tell the mah fam the truth first?

NOthing can stop Abir getting to Mishti nor Mishti to Abir!❤️👏 All of their partners are on their side, Ambe maa, ganapathi bappa, krishna ji and now Shivji❤️🤗now that is the rishta made by the uperwale (not because of Varsha jo and her aussie pearls🤣)

Oooh yes, love to see a proper pic with both mish and abir in these outfits❤️ They really do look so attractive❤️ But rhesha and mishbir solo pics are soo hard to find, even harder than heera🤔😆

Its gonna be worth the wait yaar they are mishbir anything for our cuties 😆 ohh already thinking about IT haan 😉😆 lets see angry chorni will be all ready but ajeeb rajvansh 🤣 he already slept on top of bus now he will be tired too with all the happening in one day 🤣

haan abir agreeing i think if mish says about BM sending her will make abir agree... lets see.. 

haha Nandu do you know actually last time BM said varsha bought this from london now varsha is saying its from Australia🤣🤣

last week.. you didnt see... Naanu was also present in the picture.. all are in temple outside..