Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

WORD uru word! I was going to make a post about Vatsal too👏

I watched tuesday and wednesday episodes back to back after reading amny comments against Nish and some saying Vatsal was overdoing it.

I disagree with that yaar. He's doing a wonderful job👏👍🏼 I'll explain more in a separate post😊

I disagree too  he played all the shades wonderfully....yesterday I was watching post leap starting episodes...I saw a different nishant....a strong headed smart,  fun loving,  witty nishant to a dumb anxious confused nervous flickering almost insane person...he played a recovering drug addict slowly going into relapse mode so so well 👏👏

Waiting for your post 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

@bold :- thats the best part Uru 🤗

and unconscious Abir is floating .. 😆  physics and logic gaya tel lene..🤣

Yes ....finallyyyyyyyyy🤣

Thoda gravity ka locha hai rajkot mein 😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Today actually I could connect with him(first tym ever..since his entry)..I understand that he has got some real psychological issues..he should consult some psychiatrist..his issues r needed to be addressed..but what he did with Abir is ultimately wrong...that's my opinion on that...and its final..🤗🤗

PS:uru,yaar the actor who plays shaurya have posted some pic in insta with vatty..I think vatty is truly making an exit from the show..

Of course no sympathies for nishant 😆😆🤣 he has gone insane....😆😆 he definitely needs help ....but the actor is making it so believable.... he is supposed to play a character that is to be hated and ppl are doing the same...so of course his doing his job well 

Acha .... ohh ...lets see

Onyourface thumbnail

Areyyyyyyyyyy🤣🤣🤣 that's so true 😆😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Uru I havent watched any BTS recently.. are they really gonna marry.. wow that will be so nice yaar... direct shaadi then they will visit RV family for aashirwad ..kajal bhai aka khunkhar saans .. ka ashiwad.. 🤣

Yes yes they are getting married varsha  and in 3 idiots style ...mishti will go in scooty 🥳🥳

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

meri Sam 🤗

i'm here my first thought was you after seeing laxu 🤣 yaar i got so happy seeing his attitude he was so determined to complete the work given by meenu 🤣 he is going to hospital to get extra info so obviously he will leave the important info and give the exact wrong detail to meenu 🤣

Meri Light🤗 just saw the episode. It was so hilarious on many levels. Makers made BP also a hypocrite

I couldn't stop laughing throughout for 

1. BP saying it should be Mishti's choice

2. Kunal shouting at Nurse in the hospital😆 what will the hospital do if Abir goes out and gets in to an accident

3. Jugnu's idea of taking BB's help and that hug of Kunal.

4. The depth of water from which Abir was rescued by Saadhus

5. Mishti had to get ready as a dulhan and ask BM that she has to go check on Abir so that she came roam around Rajkot as a bride🤣

6. And then comes Meenu's so over confident dirty clothes thief😆 I thought about you while watching the scene

7. Meenu's dhamki to Nannu

Atleast now makers should make Nannu come out clean with his mistakes otherwise it's like making a total joke about his addiction problem. 

Imagine Nannu coming out clean before everyone and BM reveals Mishti has gone to check on Abir. Then the whole family will go on search for Abir and Mishti in Shaadi clothes making all Rajkotians eyes turn and then Mihsbir will get married at the Ambe maa temple with RV parivaar reaching there on time.

I so hate eloping and getting married.😭

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What was the need to turn nish negative. 

I hoped he will unite mishbir but he caused accident n left abir to die...

Moron

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Areyyyyyyyyyy🤣🤣🤣 that's so true 😆😆

Sach mein nannu became mkm...🤣🤣i so love that dialogue of Abir..the initial days of the show..haayei miss it so much..

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

haha i so loved this look yaar i wont mind them dragging if abir remains in this clothes for long 😆☺️ shaheer n white kurta is my favorite since navya days yaar he looks so hawt in this.,.. 

ofcourse we need skin care n also hair care tips from him silky smoothy hair and flawless skin... 😆

Ohh yes, keech keech kitna bhi kicho par keep the camera focused on him only😳 (and pretty pyari mishti too❤️)

I never knew one colour, let alone white could do wonders to a person's appearance😆😲 I guess it's Shah's god gift to have such likeable features☺️

oh yes ofcourse the hair tips too😃🤣 And tips on how to confuse thousands with insta captions🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

haha Nandu next friday tak we need to wait yaar as tomorrow we are not sure if mish will find him or not by precap she is alone in lake longgggg way to go 🤣 but lets wait its gonna be worth it... 

haan 🤗 BM mish convo will come tomorrow in flashback.. 👍🏼yes yes everything is clear to bm thats why bm encouraged her to run away i think, and also in precap mish said naa abir n his love dono mera hai  so she is ready to get married to abir no backing out nothing can stop angry chorni now... this time she will propose abir see na.. ❤️

i want an spoiler pic with both in this dress yaar they will look divine together in this,.. 

Yea I know, surely mishbir reunion and shaadi will stretch to next week🤔 But it's ok, we've waited THIS long, tho a few more days toh sahi👍🏼

Maybe we can look forward to mishbir's special woh vaali raat next friday😉😉☺️☺️

haha however long it is stretched next week..end game tho mishbir hi hoga❤️ toh yes, worth the wait

yes, I like your thinking👍🏼 Ha yay Mish is ready to get married toh she will agree for bhaag ke shaadiInfact she will most likely be the one to suggest it to Abir again😆 Will abir agree now? or want to tell the mah fam the truth first?

NOthing can stop Abir getting to Mishti nor Mishti to Abir!❤️👏 All of their partners are on their side, Ambe maa, ganapathi bappa, krishna ji and now Shivji❤️🤗now that is the rishta made by the uperwale (not because of Varsha jo and her aussie pearls🤣)

Oooh yes, love to see a proper pic with both mish and abir in these outfits❤️ They really do look so attractive❤️ But rhesha and mishbir solo pics are soo hard to find, even harder than heera🤔😆