ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 30 Jan 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Image result for mishti abir gif"

Epi 230

Mishti’s startling request 

Nish causes Abir’s car accident ..sends him flying into a lake ..he is seen floating in the waters in unsonscious state .. soon some sadhus arrive at lake side  chanting “har har Mahadev “ 

Holy chants heard in BG ... 

Nish returns home n Jasmeet showers him with her affectionate concern .. 

kuhu is unable to locate Abir n is searching for him... she is worried for Abir ... Mishti is holding the locket n thinking of Abir .

At  the lake side the sadhus notice a body floating in the lake n about to drown .. they rishi to rescue .. 

at MH ,.BM n BP ask Mishti to get dressed into shaadi ka jora .. as time for marriage was nearing .

BP n BM shower their affections for Mishti .

Nish arrives n apologises to Mishti for what he did in the morning n assures he will never repeat the same ..gives her  the word .. 
he then shows tickets to London n informs Maheshwari family his plans to fly back to London with a Mishti n settle there .

Mishti n BM both feel sad at the thoughts of their separation .. Nish feels he better fly away with Mishti or she will come to k kw he caused Abir’s accident he left him there to die ....

. at lake side Abir is rescued to the banks .. he is muttering Mishti’s name .. sadhus pray for his recovery n inform hosp .. 

at hosp Kunal is looking for Abir ...

At MH ..BM dresses up Mishti in bridal wear .. she says it was all mothers dream to see their daughters as brides ..but little did she know she would become Nishant’s bride n dream of Abir ... as BM confronts Mishti she reveals that she felt Abir was in danger .,she felt this in her heart ..her soul... her sixth sense ... BM is shocked .

Mishti pleads BM to let her go meet Abir for the one last time n promises she will return n marry Nish as promised . She will not lie to BM .. she feared Abir’s life was in danger .. BM questions how she felt this .. Mishti says the same way Abir senses when Mishti is in danger n she was alive today only because of Abir’s rescuing her at offsite meeting . She pleads BM to let her meet Abir as he needed her . BM gets annoyed n warns Mishti that today was her marriage to Nish.. if she left the house now she will not be allowed to enter this house ever again .  Mishti is shocked 

At RH Kunal informs BB that Abir was untraceable .she is shocked n worried .. BB n her driver decide how to divert Kunal’s attention .. as Abir was hit according to her instructions to Nishant .

BB calls  up Nish n orders him to meet her outside MH .. he is taken aback . 

Nish is ready as Groom n waiting for his wedding . Shaurya jokes thatbhe was appearing so worked up .. what was bothering him !! Nish makes excuses .

Nish meets BM n she was ka him Abir’s whereabouts.. Nish refuses to divulge ..BB confronts him again .. ..if he didn’t  disclose she will enter MH .

pat the wedding venue ..pandit announces the arrival of shubh muhurat n asks for bride n groom to be brought to mandap 

Jasmeet is very happy ... BM is worried for Mishti ...

Precap

BB questions Nish regarding Abir 

Mishti reaches lake side n shots for Abir . Abir senses Mishti’s presence n hears her calling him ..he opens his eyes ... 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

All set for today?

P.s Fingers crossed that it’s not a chewing gum episode..

p.p.s - Lets keep it Kajal Bhai Free - just like yesterday

p.p.p.s - nice to not have Kuhu on repeat again. Unless she has a change of heart.

I was warming up to Kuhu, despite the brushing under carpet of her previous khands, but it was annoying yesterday. It didn’t have to do with whether she supports MishBir or not, I want her to either have something new to say or something sensible to say. 

So now get ready for the Ajoob Ajeeb Floating Rajvansh and his Beautiful Bhagodi Angry Chorni.. 

Happy morning suta and everyone 

I come to this place for having conversations with you all rather than the updates.. ❤️

Originally posted by naina_raina

All set for today?

p.p.p.s - nice to not have Kuhu on repeat again. Unless she has a change of heart.

I was warming up to Kuhu, despite the brushing under carpet of her previous khands, but it was annoying yesterday. It didn’t have to do with whether she supports MishBir or not, I want her to either have something new to say or something sensible to say. 

So now get ready for the Ajoob Ajeeb Floating Rajvansh and his Beautiful Bhagodi Angry Chorni.. 

Gd mrng ms# 🤗

What is PS,PPS and PPPS kya hota hai?

Good morning lovelies 🤗🤗👏🤗🤗

After ages I came on time 😆

Ready for 

Bhaag bhaag mishti bhaag ..bhaag bhaag mishti bhaag ...bhaag bhaag mishti bhaag mishti bhaag

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

It's been 24 hrs , abir is still floating 👏👏👏 

😆

Originally posted by Thimag1314

Gd mrng ms# 🤗

What is PS,PPS and PPPS kya hota hai?

Evening here.. but good morning to you!

normally p.s - post scriptum hota, but in this case it’s probably please scriptwriters 🤪 

Originally posted by naina_raina

All set for today?

Naina and everyone good morning/evening 🤗🤗

haha too much excitement yaar... bhagodi girlfriend to bride now... hayeeee come on today hotstar has to be on time 😆 

i dont think kajal bhai free episode milega but lets see she is like nazar tikka for mishbir shaadi now 😆

Originally posted by Onyourface

Ready for 

Bhaag bhaag mishti bhaag ..bhaag bhaag mishti bhaag ...bhaag bhaag mishti bhaag mishti bhaag

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

😆

@bold i was singing the original song yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gd morning uru..between my patidev always floats like this whenever he gets chances .let it be beach or swimming pool. How come means.pehenkaey floating🤪 baari nahi lagta? 

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Onyourface

Ready for 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

😆

ohhhh Guruji on time today omg goody goody morning dear 🥳🤗🤗🤗🤗

Bhagodi dulhan bhaaging bhaaging ohwwwww lets get ready 🥳

haha in show it might be only 24min or 1 hour maybe 🤣 i want to know how they reach abir will they use his tracking app 🤣

Mishti’s startling request.. 

Kunal at the hospital. Kuhu calls him up and before she can say anything kunal asks her if Abhir is there. He is very concerned #NankoBeingNanko and kuhu for a moment feels for MishBir, but then she sees Nannu and is conflicted.. #KuhuBeingKuhu #StillAnImrpovementOverYesterday.

Aerial shot of Mr Merman 🤪🤪 Abhir floating unconscious - huge pond with a tent on the side and a path through it #EvenThePondIsAjeeb #BhadMeinJaayeGravity #BhadMeinGayiPhysics

#MissingShoes 

A sadhu paltan comes there #AmbeMaAndPartner 

Mishti worried and sitting in pooja with the pendant in hand and Jas puts the kaleerein on her.

Pooja going on in pond side too. Abhir hears Mishti’s voice exhorting him to wake up. The sadhus see our floating hero and pull him out. 

And on the other side pooja done and Mishti gets up. Stumbles, but BM catches her.  #PoojaSambhanHuyi