Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yes yes nandu.. yaar i totally forgot she doesnt know to ride scooty.. maybe now too she will only push it and search for abir.. 🤣 

words nandu... BM is love.. she gives love equally to both mishbir she always kept up her words on being a mother to both... 👏👍🏼

🤣😆 Just pushing the scooty whilst the song plays..

"dheere dheere se me aaarahi hu

dheere dheere se me scooty chalaa rahi hu" 🤣🤣

BM is the only one❤️ What have they done to BP yaar😒 He was so certain that Abir was a perfect choice for Mishti...ek hi break-up moment mein sab trust chala gaya? BP cared for Abir like a father because he knew Abir missed his Baba all through is childhood. Kaha gaya woh feeling BP?😭

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

this is the reality of our society Nandu... i just hope for a confrontation of bm n family on how everyone were pressurizing her daughter n she wants her daughters happiness n gives a reality check to everyone.. 

yup very real.

That would be ideal. But sadly unlikely with ITV show

Hope the makers prove me wrong🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Bold - sighhhhhhhhhh 🤣🤣🤣

Forget abir , I will also not forget nish 🤣🤣 

Bold - nice idea nandu 😉😉😆❤️....thanks for jodoing my dil again 😆 but I have a feeling he will get married before the year ends ...#GutFeeling 

🤣

ofcourse not. Abir rajvansh is unforgettable 👏. Isliye toh voh aaj kaha "Abir rajvansh naam yaad rakhna"👏😎

Anytime guruji🤗 Anything to help piece back tookde dil together💔❤️ 

hmm ya he possibly could get married sooner or later. Kya kare, humare control me nahi hai

Agar Shah kush hai. toh hum bhi kush hai. bas🤗simple

Besides, Shah ke shaadi toh festival se kam nahi haina?🥳🥳 #partyallnight (happysmiles yet sad heartbreak😆)🤣

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Will Abir die actually..I mean itna bada accident hogaya uske baad who will be alive😆

😆Actually I fear memory loss yaar..I hope aisa kuch nahi ho..bas mishbir ki Shaadi Karo ab..already we have too many cliches in our show..bas yeh track cliche na ho Jaye..🤗👎🏼

Ya we have too many cliche things happening so  please no memory loss unless Abir forgets all the memories for only last 3 months. He forgets  breaking up with Mishti for kunal. And when he sees Mishti in wedding attire he thinks it’s Mishbir’s wedding day. And since he lost his memory and reminding him could be dangerous for him so Meenu and Mahs can’t stop Mishbir wedding LOL😂😂

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Ya we have too many cliche things happening so  please no memory loss unless Abir forgets all the memories for only last 3 months. He forgets  breaking up with Mishti for kunal. And when he sees Mishti in wedding attire he thinks it’s Mishbir’s wedding day. And since he lost his memory and reminding him could be dangerous for him so Meenu and Mahs can’t stop Mishbir wedding LOL😂😂

Wow that's a great idea..Abir losing memories of three months and forgetting breakup would be great.

I don't want a memory loss..nobody would want memory loss

rvreyes.11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What will mishti do during elope the wedding of Nishant??

will Mishti be able to find Abeer OR will Nishant let Mishti leave from the wedding, OR Abeer will die, OR will Mishti and Nishant continue the wedding??

Edited by rvreyes.11 - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

hahah love the intellectual discussions going on in twittr about Abir's floating mystery🤣😆

https://twitter.com/GeethaasMisa/status/1222381302533382144

But honestly as science student; it's not so tricky to understand😆Floating on water doesn't need a whole lot of VFX or CGI

It is simply body control and water survival. As a swimmer too, I know that when you learn to train and control your body in water, it is quite simple to hold your body up on the surface to float.

However the catch in this case is, Abir is truly unconscious, hence he won't have the body control to keep his body afloat. Which is why this science logic, starts to make sense..

https://twitter.com/fille_positive/status/1222376265669234688

credit to twittr owner.

However..the makers didn't understand this buoyant force properly. The fact that Abir is unconscious and his body weight will outwiegh the pressure of water on him..he should drown. ITV logic wins whilst real physics out the window🤣😆

"When an object floats, the buoyant force balances the force of gravity. When it sinks, gravity wins."

Gravity toh ITV hamesha bhul jaata hai🤣

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Message : once a pagal always a pagal , recovering addicts ka bharosa mat karna 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

hahah love the intellectual discussions going on in twittr about Abir's floating mystery🤣😆

https://twitter.com/GeethaasMisa/status/1222381302533382144

But honestly as science student; it's not so tricky to understand😆Floating on water doesn't need a whole lot of VFX or CGI

It is simply body control and water survival. As a swimmer too, I know that when you learn to train and control your body in water, it is quite simple to hold your body up on the surface to float.

However the catch in this case is, Abir is truly unconscious, hence he won't have the body control to keep his body afloat. Which is why this science logic, starts to make sense..

https://twitter.com/fille_positive/status/1222376265669234688

credit to twittr owner.

However..the makers didn't understand this buoyant force properly. The fact that Abir is unconscious and his body weight will outwiegh the pressure of water on him..he should drown. ITV logic wins whilst real physics out the window🤣😆

"When an object floats, the buoyant force balances the force of gravity. When it sinks, gravity wins."

Gravity toh ITV hamesha bhul jaata hai🤣

I don't think it's a vfx , it looks real , shahaer is actually floating ... not a science student but m a swimmer too , back floating is easiest thing to do ( and can be equally  difficult for some😉 😆 ) , but you just have to learn to maintain a right balance with the water that's all  , to some it comes naturally , some have to learn through practice....

And yes buoyant force works well provided the body is in conscious state 

Chalo one more feather added to his cap 😉😉 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Hence lesson learned 

Don't make hopes on any new entry in this show 😆😆 Doesn't matter even if he is one of your favs 🤣 bohot kabada ho jayega in the end 🤣

Nannki ship doob gaya..Mera nannu bana dar movie ka sharukh khan 😭😭😭😭