Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I think this is it.....the makers wanted us to think Abir is dead.....isliye suspense create kar raha thaaa........😆😆But we spoiled the cvs plan .....has raha hain when we saw Abir floating dead😆😆😆

Now I am imagining mishti jumping into water in full dulhan costume......😆😆Abir bacche ya na bache....she will certainly drown😆

Will Abir die actually..I mean itna bada accident hogaya uske baad who will be alive😆

😆Actually I fear memory loss yaar..I hope aisa kuch nahi ho..bas mishbir ki Shaadi Karo ab..already we have too many cliches in our show..bas yeh track cliche na ho Jaye..🤗👎🏼

MishtiNew thumbnail

Thanks Sutapa Di for the update...

LOL, I have to again borrow my Di's VIP membership...🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Chikdi toh khaani padegi beta 🤣🤣🤣 it is garnished with some awesome romance ❤️❤️ actually I love the garnishing more than the actual dish 😆

nahi guruji mujhe yeh chikdi nahi khaani nahi chaiyye aise bakwaas chikdi😕😔

🤣🤣

Don't we all love the garnish better😆

Like most, the ICING on the cake is always the best part👍🏼😳 If romance is the icing..then bring on more icing. Forget the fluffy buttery cake😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yes somewhat satisfied with episode yaar it was rushed in a way good... 😆 like you said BB's son so supernatural power,... leave that i have another doubt he is floating after rolling down from top naa did he leave his shoes, socks, apple watch in car or while rolling down where did all that go 🤣

Yes more cliched but ok alteast we will get some entertainment to troll n have fun 😆 but cant we get that kiss too like 3 idiots 😆 i know i'm being greedy but still why not..

haha me too it was really so disgusting to ask mish to sacrifice for nannu, be his nurse life long... Yaar Bm actually wanted to talk but bp was not ready to listen, then after knowing mish went to meet abir n seeing everyone only concerned for nannu automatically mothers instincts woke up.. .thank god.. 😆

She has always demanded things from mishti yaar nothing new she is selfish always for herself n her family.. first she wanted mish to sacrifice her happiness for her now for her brother thats it... even i hated her ordering mishti but what more can we expect her bhai needs mishti so obviously sister duty on.. 

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Diyu 🤣🤣🤣

Maine phir se pause karke dekha! Kahan gaya sab?

Haila! Mermaids toh nahin Hain na lake main?  

#SeriousQuestion #DontLaugh 

🤣

Our show has gone from lovestory to crime petrol to supernatural 🤣

I am predicting Mermaids aake jute bute sab utar gayi and saved him... and while at it one of them already fell in love with Abir and that is our next track 🤣🤣

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Here's the PRE-CAP!😲👏🥳

https://www.instagram.com/p/B74lOd5BqA4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gorgeous ladies in PINK❤️

Uff Rhea and lata mam look like sisters yaar, not mother-daughter😆😳

Both costumes, jewellery, make-up look so elegant and beautiful❤️

@bold mother daughter nahi,she is actually naani  to mishti😆

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I think this is it.....the makers wanted us to think Abir is dead.....isliye suspense create kar raha thaaa........😆😆But we spoiled the cvs plan .....has raha hain when we saw Abir floating dead😆😆😆

Now I am imagining mishti jumping into water in full dulhan costume......😆😆Abir bacche ya na bache....she will certainly drown😆

Ok, they wanted to fool the audience... but how will they give justification?

The only theory I have is that the lake has mermaids and our show is going supernatural now... see my reply above to Diyu 😆

Nagin ko competition Dega ab 🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wah wah nandu ...kya symbolism nikala 👏👏👏😆😆 they are such a udd chala couple 🥳🥳🥳😆

Me also a bhagodi sometimes 😆😆 Can you consider me ....abir ? 😆🤣

Ab nishant toh pagal ho gaya ....aur abir ki shaadi ho jayegi....mere toh dono boats doob Gaye nandu 🤣🤣 Ab line kispe maaru 😆 double dil tooting 🤣

🤗😆 haha thankyou🤗

They truly are MADE FOR EACH OTHER!😆 In all quirky ways😵

ha not to worry uru ki abir... whenever #bhagodiwifey Mishti disappears in her random udd chali moments. Abir will be home alone and lonely😳😆 You have full chance👍🏼🤣

aww I know uru, all our hopes for nishbir bonding is going down the drain😭 Abir will NEVER be able to forgive Nish after what he's done to backstab mishbir🤔

Nishant pagal ho chuka hai. Vatsal ko shaadi ho chuka hai

Abir pagal nahi hai, par Abir ko shaadi hojayega..

what's left?

SHAHEER! Shaheer toh pagal bilkul nahi hai. and Shah ko shaadi bhi nahi hui hai🥳 

ta-da! dil jod lo❤️

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Diyu 🤣🤣🤣

Maine phir se pause karke dekha! Kahan gaya sab?

Haila! Mermaids toh nahin Hain na lake main?  

#SeriousQuestion #DontLaugh 

Our show has gone from lovestory to crime petrol to supernatural 🤣

I am predicting Mermaids aake jute bute sab utar gayi and saved him... and while at it one of them already fell in love with Abir and that is our next track 🤣🤣

hilarious yaar...😆 Nazar merging with yrhpk 🤣

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Will Abir die actually..I mean itna bada accident hogaya uske baad who will be alive😆

😆Actually I fear memory loss yaar..I hope aisa kuch nahi ho..bas mishbir ki Shaadi Karo ab..already we have too many cliches in our show..bas yeh track cliche na ho Jaye..🤗👎🏼

Hey Maa Mataji 🙏🏼

Please please let Abir keep his memory! 

He was anyway behaving like having lost his memory since the breakup... abhi toh jake Akal vapas aayi hai!

Omg, is that why they showed so much romance on Monday? Because no romance for a while till his memory comes back? 😒

Ammu, now You have planted a seed of fear... I hate memory loss tracks 😭

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

hilarious yaar...😆 Nazar merging with yrhpk 🤣

Haan, ab takkar with Naagin...  🧜🏾‍♀️ Have taken over 😆