ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 29 Jan 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 299

Abir’s life in danger 

Episode begins with BB realising she had misplaced Nishant’s blood reports , she informs him about it ,

BB’s fears come true when Abir gets that report n learns Nish’s blood was clear of Alcohol n that he was lying to every one ... he tries to inform Mishti  but she hears nothing as Nishant snatches his phone ... warns Abir to keep away from his fiancé .. 

Abir bashes Nishant as he accuses him of lying to Mishti n the entire family .. that he was doing drama .. that he did not deserve. Isn’t I or any alliance with Mah family .

Abir runs to his car n speeds off .. Nish gives Abir a chase ... Abir prays the lord to help him reach  Mishti so that he saves her from marrying a fraud /pretentious guy ...he meets with accident while speeding .. He falls into a lake .. 

Jasmeet is assures by BP that he supported NisMish marriage ...

BP comes with Kuhu n urges Mishti to get dressed for Haldi .

Mishti’s Haldi ceremony starts n she looks sad ..n upset .. she dreams Abir was applying Haldi on her .. then she senses Some mishap to Abir ... she shares her fears with Kuhu n demands her phone . Kuhu Mishti confrontation over her choice not to marry Abir .

Mishti wants to marry Nish for the sake of her family .

Nishant tries to contact Abir but fails .. Abir is seen floating in the water ...

Mishti tries to contact Abir fearing for his life but he does not take calls . She is very worried .

Precap

Kuhu warns Mishti that she better get ready in her shaadi ka jora as it was time for her marriage . Mishti wants to contact Abir .

BM over hears Mishti n thinks that if Mishti went out to meet Abir she will not be allowed to enter MH .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

I am online and can do the live update. But after catching up with yesterday’s update, I am not too excited.
But maybe the see-saw continues and we have a good episode. 

thanks Suta for the thread..

and Diya - thanks so much for covering yesterday. I know it was last minute, real life is unpredictable sometimes 😤 

Hello lovelies!!

Thanks Suta for the thread and Naina for your awesome hashtag updates 🤗

Hope we get a good episode today! Looking forward to Abir's dhai kilo ka punch 

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

"Abir's Life in Danger"

Uff, Mee-Shant and their Ashant plans 😡

Looks like they are going to kidnap and take him to some remote lake place 🤔

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by naina_raina

I am online and can do the live update. But after catching up with yesterday’s update, I am not too excited.
But maybe the see-saw continues and we have a good episode. 

thanks Suta for the thread..

and Diya - thanks so much for covering yesterday. I know it was last minute, real life is unpredictable sometimes 😤 

Naina so happy to see you dear 🤗 

haan its ok dear real life is very unpredictable.. 😆

Originally posted by SheThought

"Abir's Life in Danger"

Uff, Mee-Shant and their Ashant plans 😡

Looks like they are going to kidnap and take him to some remote lake place 🤔

yes pali your theory is coming true i think.... 

Hola friends🤗🤗 Thanks Suta for the thread and Naina for the update🤗 

Pali your theory seems to be coming true after all

omgggg i couldnt hold myself and saw precap abir is in danger and BM helps mish elope asks her to promise to not return back... 🥳

Abhir’s life in danger 😳 

Meenu notices the missing report and is panicking, informs junior that she has lost the report and that Abir was at the hospital too. #BadeMiya #ChoteMiya #BBandJasShouldJustSwapKids #EveryoneHappy

AtMha house, BP comes to the room and finds Nannu missing. Jas tells him he has gone out for fresh air #TaaziHawaKhaane #KhaayegaMaar #ThatFrshAirisAbhir’sFist #InsertMyEvilLaugh

BP reassure a worried Jas that Nannu will be back.

Jas asks BP if she has forgiven him. BP answers yes assuming she is talking about Nannu, but Jas is talking about Abhir. She thinks that BP forgave Abhir that day at the temple and if Nannu hadn’t made the scene yesterday, BP might have been pro MishBir. #PinkyAuntyKiMeherbaani #JasMakesSense 

BP though is now determined, tells Jas that he took up the proposal only when he was sure that Nannu Loves Mishti #EkDarfaPyaarKiTaakat 

BP tells Jas that he is also concerned for Nannu and is supporting the relationship for Nannu now. Jas is grateful. Mishti overhears #BPAlsoOnBB’sSabParivaRKeLiye 😒