Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Having watched today's episode I feel the next track is going to be anurag getting his memory back but unable to prove that he is not married to sonalika. And anupre trying to prove sonalika is Komo. There were hints for that today. 

hope4u thumbnail

He will probably get his memory  back on the shaadi ka mandap and that will be the final nail to turn viraj negative.  

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ok 

but that comeady  music on that scene made it light .its like future dost is scolding pre if she not listen he will call anu 

apni baat manvane ke liye

agar wo negetive hoga bhi toh s9me reason hoga or other thing i still feel  preraj share very good friendship in future 

aur  agar jana hai  namik ko toh good note per hi exit karega

tab tab mujhe lala dream me rahne do

Moni. Namik & Jin show ka ML were the leads of the same show and today see where both are. I have to say that this one fact has made me respect Namik more, because he doesn't see himself as a hero; rather as an artist who would like to do any role that gives him satisfaction. But, that doesn't mean that he has to stay as a sidey as long as KZK runs. Instead I would prefer to see him turn negative, which will give him a good character arc to play a meaty performance and then exit the show. He too deserve to be acknowledged for his talent and more than that for the matured & good person he is. And I wish his talent too would be recognised soon.😊

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hope4u

He will probably get his memory  back on the shaadi ka mandap and that will be the final nail to turn viraj negative.  

This is one track where there are so many options to close the track Hope. 

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Moni. Namik & Jin show ka ML were the leads of the same show and today see where both are. I have to say that this one fact has made me respect Namik more, because he doesn't see himself as a hero; rather as an artist who would like to do any role that gives him satisfaction. But, that doesn't mean that he has to stay as a sidey as long as KZK runs. Instead I would prefer to see him turn negative, which will give him a good character arc to play a meaty performance and then exit the show. He too deserve to be acknowledged for his talent and more than that for the matured & good person he is. And I wish his talent too would be recognised soon.😊

I hope namik gets some solid meat in his role soon, because currently there's nothing there. I'm surprised as to why he is even playing this character at this point. 

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

This is one track where there are so many options to close the track Hope. 

Yes, but viraj ka negative hona seems quite set at this point. Unless he gets married to Shivani and they start that parallel track. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Having watched today's episode I feel the next track is going to be anurag getting his memory back but unable to prove that he is not married to sonalika. And anupre trying to prove sonalika is Komo. There were hints for that today. 

Honestly this will be nice track Komo openly challenging AnuPre to prove her as Komolika and nullify their marriage. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Yes, but viraj ka negative hona seems quite set at this point. Unless he gets married to Shivani and they start that parallel track. 

Namik won't agree to play second fiddle at this point of his career. Most likely he will leave as cameo only by turning negative. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Finally watched the episode with zero expectations...actually not even zero, negative expectations and it was not that bad πŸ˜‚

Moloy is rocking these days .😎 Where was this person hiding all this time?

Aamna is a treat to watch! What screen presence! The character of  Komolika is annoying , has no purpose in life and makes zero sense but she is doing her best with the crappy script 

The best part of the epi was AnuPreShi πŸ˜³ How cute was that haldi scene πŸ˜³ Just made me forget the shit they showed last week.

And Prerna is annoying ....sorry but not sorry πŸ˜΅ Just tell Viraj that you don’t want to get married to him! He might be dumb to not see what is so evident but it is your responsibility to tell him the truth! And please continue playing challenge games with Kom who tried to harm you and your baby πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Anurag too is dumb to keep that criminal in his house unguarded . What if his people come and takes him away while everyone is sleeping?Did this ever cross internet gyani baba’s mind? For once Mohini talked sense. Why not hand over him to the police? πŸ˜΅

And why is Viraj in this show? I feel sorry for Namik. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What hints hope?