AnuPre/ParIca AT#189 Jo tum na ho toh hum bhi hum nahin *DT NOTE Pg 82 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Moni for that baby has to come....cutiepie will stay inside for some more time now.

She wont come till her baba s ML is cleared

aare kabhi toh aayegi hi na.

she & anu ML came at the same time

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sonalika said that" komolika kaun?? Mai komolika hoon ye koi bhi nahi prove kar payega, khud Mai bhi nahi."

That made me feel that the next track maybe even if anurag regains his memory, he would not be able to prove that a) he is not married to sonalika, and b) she is komolika. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

My only issue is they aren't showing any creativity in dragging, drag was there even in NB track but episodes used to be entertaining. The kidnapping track would have been so much better if they made AnuPre meet after 2 episodes of search and both escaping from goons and Anurag getting flashes of previous kidnapping track. But all they showed was crime patrol episodes with jagga, his family , his behen , nagin, Veena with ghanti whatever bakwaas

Give me something to enjoy even if you want to drag not crime Patrol episodes which I can watch on other channel.

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Namik won't agree to play second fiddle at this point of his career. Most likely he will leave as cameo only by turning negative. 

Even a negative or second fiddle is better than what he is doing now. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hope4u

Even a negative or second fiddle is better than what he is doing now. 

Mall episodes should make him realise Pre loves Anurag still he wants her to himself kinda twist.

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

I feel that he has some project in hand - maybe an AltB webseries, and this is just a cameo role he has agreed to make use of his break. So, my guess is that he might exit in the next 1 or 2 months.

Maybe. In that case his role will end with the shaadi ka mandap and he will exit from there. Nothing is clear about him for now. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

I hope namik gets some solid meat in his role soon, because currently there's nothing there. I'm surprised as to why he is even playing this character at this point. 

because of mata  ekta saw his pitential she can give him work 

aur  mata ko koi naraz nahi kar sakta in ITV

hope4u thumbnail

My only issue is they aren't showing any creativity in dragging, drag was there even in NB track but episodes used to be entertaining. The kidnapping track would have been so much better if they made AnuPre meet after 2 episodes of search and both escaping from goons and Anurag getting flashes of previous kidnapping track. But all they showed was crime patrol episodes with jagga, his family , his behen , nagin, Veena with ghanti whatever bakwaas

Give me something to enjoy even if you want to drag not crime Patrol episodes which I can watch on other channel.

Abhiya with the last kidnapping track, I feel all that bits with jaggas family and naagin and crap was a last minute addition. They never planned to extend this for so long but due to some reason, they had to stretch the climax of that track to match with th elaunch of the new show. 🤷‍♀️

It was just too haphazard, I felt. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

its because we saw allthese thing two time koi wahi cheej baar baar nahi dekh sakta 

that to when their is no logic😵

why not giving some comic element 

hope4u thumbnail

Mall episodes should make him realise Pre loves Anurag still he wants her to himself kinda twist.

Yeah something.. Either he needs to turn or he needs to be a good guy and exit. 

I sctually won't mind if he's a good guy and remains. Becomes prerna's friend and confidant and there's a kind of love triangle where anupre love each other but cannot stay together and Viraj loves prerna and is with her but she never reciprocate his feeling. 

I don't know if these CVs will think like that though. It's either shaadi or chaaku with them.