Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

I am wondering Parica ki enemy (Spotty dada) had been to the sets 1week back. And yet we didn't get any news on the 'mystery man'. . Eri...kidhar chupaake rakha hai baby unko? πŸ˜†

After watching Aamna's IV by him on the YT channel, I am feeling bad for the artists who do this negative roles. The way she said that there are days she couldn't sleep and got emotional, while describing how that baby killing act in hospital did affect her a lot, mujhe ye CVs par itna gussa aaya ki, I felt like usko jaake kush sunaau. Neither the artists who are performing are not happy with the scene, nor the viewers who are watching it are happy. Fir kyon aise scenes daalthe rahthe hai ye faltu log. πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑

Being a mother that definitely must have affected her. High time ITV should stop such disturbing scenes.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

aaone  mere shiraj ke liye kuch nahi kaha😳

I don't know Moni. After watching today's ShivRaj scene, I felt that ShivRaj is a possibility. But i am not completely convinced with that idea, for two reasons. Firstly, he seems to be a very good guy as of now; but his one dialog to Pre yesterday at the cliff that he doesn't like to force people to obey him; but would not mind being one if he is compelled to be so, is not giving me good vibes. Secondly, the way his expressions came out today, after listening to AnuPre convo, and the way Komo is manipulating him, I smell him turning negative soon. And this time, it might not be Komo who will be responsible for cutiepie saying bye bye after coming into this world. I am seeing more chances of him being responsible for it. Cutiepie was the reason he was introduced and cutiepie will be the reason for his exit. πŸ˜Š

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Being a mother that definitely must have affected her. High time ITV should stop such disturbing scenes.

Yes even for drama purposes, I'm sure some scenes will really affect women in general and mothers in particular. No one in the trp audience would've enjoyed the hospital scenes after prerna's accident or even the recent scene of Prerna sliding down the cliff on her belly. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

And I don't think it's haldi shoot, they only had tilak right. After tilak it must be engagement right. And till yesterday they were shooting for mall episodes so I think it's not haldi and we should wait for Parth or Eri's BTS to confirm.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Yes even for drama purposes, I'm sure some scenes will really affect women in general and mothers in particular. No one in the trp audience would've enjoyed the hospital scenes after prerna's accident or even the recent scene of Prerna sliding down the cliff on her belly. 

I hope they skipped it and it shows on trpsπŸ˜‚

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

And I don't think it's haldi shoot, they only had tilak right. After tilak it must be engagement right. And till yesterday they were shooting for mall episodes so I think it's not haldi and we should wait for Parth or Eri's BTS to confirm.

I too don't think it is for haldi scene. Because the background looks like that of a caravan. The only chance that it can be for haldi scene is her hairstyle and the name of the makeup artist, who is part of Balaji team, I think.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

I too don't think it is for haldi scene. Because the background looks like that of a caravan. The only chance that it can be for haldi scene is her hairstyle and the name of the makeup artist, who is part of Balaji team, I think.

Can be some puja πŸ˜‚

The way they dragged episodes I don't think they will go for haldi this early.

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Moloy ne aaj kaan mein cotton laga liyaa and I was like smiley37 watching Mohini getting more irritated. Now, more than AnuPre, I am eagerly waiting to see where this is leading to. Anu se Mohini ka mirror showing nahin honewaala hai. Isaliye ab mera poora umeed Moloy par hai. Vaise bhi, why is he nowadays stressing that Pre is his bachi? Vo mujhe digest nahin ho rahi hai....aisa lagtha hai ki kuch tho gadbad soojh rahi hai CVs. 😦

CV(humaraawaala), ab mujhe samaj aa gayi, that you are right on the ego part of Veenamaa. Leave that part of she not thanking Anu. She didn't even think of taking care & comforting her daughter who has just come out of pangs of death. As soon as she saw that Pre was ready to stay in BB, vo muh udaake chala gaya. Pre bhi kam nahin. Usne dekha apni maa ka haath se koon nikal rahi thi. But as soon as she saw that Anu wanted her to stay there, her priority changed. And can somebody tell me why was she roaming around in BB in the night and that too after all the tortures & hardships she had to go through just hours back. Tiring word kabhi suna hai ye ladki?  EK ka CVs....we have now accepted that Pre is from the clan of IronMan; magar usse itna bhi strong mat dikhao ki hum strong word se chid jaaye. Anything in excess will only bring an ulta result. Yaad rakhiyega.

Aww....humaara Haldiram ko kitna taariff karoon vo bhi kam hoga...sirf ek hi insaan hai who really really cares for her....chaahe he is with beard or without beard. smiley2. And no wonder why Pre is his joganiya. When her own Mom makes her feel like a paraaya, then why wouldn't she make Anu her first priority. That is good Priyu...but, if you are going to continue postponing or make excuses in sharing the truth with Viraj, then sorry....you will be loosing more supporters in the run. Because, with Bajaj, you made your stand clear in the first meet itself. Why then it is not happening now? Don't take advantage of the fact that Viraj is a good guy and let, that one fact backfire at you by turning him to be your next kasautii. Please learn from your experiences lady.

Congo girls on the new AT and for completing the previous AT in one day. πŸ‘

You have clearly stated my concerns in a humourous way dii... πŸ˜†

@ bold... Is my main concern... but i am beginning to feel it is pre's nature which cvs are in no mood to change it.. πŸ˜’

she hid truth behind her marriage with naveen... she hid her pregnancy.... i agree she told bajaj the truth about the baby but that time also i felt it was more like she wanted bajaj to deny marrying her after knowing her pregnancy so she told him..... 

I am not saying pre is alone responsible for everything as the sad part is in all the instances it was she who ends up with the most hurt and hate and the actual people responsible in those cases mentioned above walked off free or didn't even ask for forgiveness and mostly it is her who said sorry....  

it's okay if pre has flaws, makes mistakes but i want cvs to show her character learning from her mistakes... as hiding truth has become her repetitive mistake...

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

haan looks like haldi started 

aaj anu pocket me haldi leke ghum raha tha🀣

Matlab haldi start karne ke pehle se hi Onu ne Pre aur cutiepie, donom ko haldi laga liya. Smart boy, uh. πŸ˜†