Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Good mrning peepssmiley31

Diyaaaa smiley20

I agree yaara. Even yesterday I said naaa if now they proceeded with the shaadi then they are really gambling with her life by making her a caretaker of Nannu and his addictionsmiley44If they see he is relapsing then they should admit him to a deaddiction centre not get him married. Can't understand the content we are being served.....and normal people get influenced too by this show. Wish they had shown something pathbreaking instead of showing an ex addict who relapsed should get married so that he doesn't search for his next fix.smiley44

@bold - This I disagree yaara. Both abir and mishti are not that emotionally mature to take a firm decision /the right one when they are emotionally manipulated. They get influenced too much by their emotions. 

I dnt blame Abir nor Mishti for choosing their family. My main problem with Abir was how he chose to break up with her insensitively when he was shown to be sensitive previously. 

Like today also Mishti broke up with Abir, but he knows the reason and she gave the reason. For me when people cut you out of your life without explainations it becomes hard to move on when you have so many questions.

Okay coming to Abir and Mishti they don't have the maturity to deal with things keeping their emotions aside. Emotional maturity usually come with age and experience. Tbh Abir is more balanced than Mishti since he never gave in to any emotional manipulations previously. His weak point was always Kunal which was used to manipulate him. Mishti though is more susceptible to manipulations. She is blamed too much for every single thing, so she is always stuck between what's right for everyone and what's right for her.

After all this drama I expect they will probably start thinking abt themselves and stop gettong involved in unnecessary drama.

Completely agree👍🏼

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Araey yaar yeh ho kya raha hey..Mera nannu..math jao...tussi na jao ...😭.meri nannu shipp dub gaya .. uru,meri light,suta 😭😭😭😭

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishtey-hai-pyaar-ke-vatsal-sheth-bids-farewell-to-the-show_159681

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Is there any new spoiler 🤔 kuch positive 

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

they really ruined nannu's character. I miss nannu the bestfriend and can't stand the nannu the fiance

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Sammy dear🤗

If not now... Kunal may change a little later for drama.....

Yes.. Even I have a feeling that after Abhir gets kidnapped .. Kunal will meet mishti alone in her room n vent out his anger n worry... This may trigger Mishti to go looking for Abhir

Possible Any, first of all the writers have never maintained any character consistency properly.

I wish BP realises and says Ja Mishti ja, Abir is the right person for you once Nannu's truth comes out. BP was totally confused today and almost realised he has made a mistake by going for marriage with Nishmish so soon.

I feel there is no point to discussing about who is right or wrong given the character inconsistency done by the writers and also it's better not to predict after a certain level. Just enjoy that day's episode😊

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗Sam..haha i was about to reply there then saw this.... we both think alike when it comes to meenu n laxu yaar 🤗🤣🤣 

just imagine laxu going to mah house as some kaam wala n going to nannu bathroom and taking his clothes from laundry yeekksss yukkksss 🤣🤣 he proves to be the best munna of meenu yaar can do anything for her.. 

Yes Diyu🤗

Can't even imagine someone doing it but Laxman will do anything what Meenu says.😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha i was so frustrated Sam like how many times will they break up everyday they have a new kind of break up yaar 🤣 thats why i didnt even feel today during the break up it look quiet funny abhey chal you are again gonna patch up why this nautanki 🤣

all are bakra for meenu yaar but the doctor convo just cracked me up like anything... how easily she fooled him.. 🤣

Ha ha.. actually I liked today's breakup. It was mutual. It was actually a sacrifice of Mishti for her family and Same by Abir for Mishti. Mishti had no choice but to do this and everyone pushed her to do this including Abir. 

Meenu's scene was the best today😆 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I second you My buddy 

Diya is the awesomest girl in this forum ... no one can do what she does ... 

The lovable n adorable girl in this forum 

May be we should have member awards in this forum too !! 

Suta 🤗 what a wonderful thoughts..

yehhh Thats great idea .. Diyuuu deserves member award.. 👏

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta and Diyu for the written updates. Just watched the pre-cap. Oh ho finally Nannu got the much deserving slap from Abir. Actually the 2nd one.😆kya yaar har baar ek slap se hi uchak ke girjata hei.🤣Can't wait to watch the episode.

I agree with you Suta. Diyu deserves an award.So far she has shown the high level of patience and punctuality.👏 Love you Diyu❤️ 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

they really ruined nannu's character. I miss nannu the bestfriend and can't stand the nannu the fiance

What can you expect from the makers? These days i get scared of the news about any new entry. New entry=negative character