Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Am extremely sorry my dear 

I opened the thread yesterday but in wrong forum 

So naturally no one could locate it .. 

My mistake 

UNFORGIVABLE 😡 

koyii nahi Suta.. etana kuchh bada nahi hua yaara.. 🤗 bade bade desho me chhoti chhoti batein hoti rahati hai..😉

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Two more things which I noticed in today's episode.

1. Kunal asking Abir why are you giving up now ? And saying woh Mishti hai.👏👏 Wah Nanko wah👏

2. Kuhu called Kunal to specifically say not tto come there today. But after the call immediately they decide, they should go and check on them and Abir saying take care of Mishti and Kuhu to Nanko😆😆 #Rajvanshbros

Question of the day - why did Mish looked like she was drenched in the precap😲

Actually I was quite confused when I heard Kunal..I was like will Kunal again go back to his "blame Mishti" jaap..but thankfully aisa kuch nahi hua🥳🥳

May be Mishti had a emotional breakdown under the shower..#possiblehai..I feel its going like baba track parallel..so nannu will be kidnapping Abir and Kunal will vent all his frustration on Mish and she will run away to look for him😆😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Actually I was quite confused when I heard Kunal..I was like will Kunal again go back to his "blame Mishti" jaap..but thankfully aisa kuch nahi hua🥳🥳

May be Mishti had a emotional breakdown under the shower..#possiblehai..I feel its going like baba track parallel..so nannu will be kidnapping Abir and Kunal will vent all his frustration on Mish and she will run away to look for him😆😆

You are saying Kunal can relapse any moment😆 but I have faith on him from the past couple of episodes.

As you said Mihsti's emotional break down in shower is possible.

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Meri cool 🤗🤗🤗

yaar nannu is not much smart like meenu re... he does everything just in flow and cam easily get caught not like meenu who can make everyone dance to her tunes 😆 but his obsession... 

but what i'm stunned about is today kunal n abir spoke so much sense... is it right to go ahead with shaadi with nannu in such a condition, can bp/bm give their daughter to a person who is ready to go back to alcohol just to get mishti, how is she safe with him, they care about nannu ok but what about mishti, they can endanger one persons life for another... even if mish said i'm ready to go ahead where are those ideal parents who corrects their daughter from doing wrong... all the talks, everything only infront of rajvansh n abir... 

And mishti she is ready to give up for her family.. abir too did the same mistake so that means she can do the same too.. whats with learning from mistake... if not she cant decide atleast talk with bp ask him what to do, thats what she said right i'll let bp decide n go with flow... feeling so bad for her yaar jas, kuhu hit the bulls eye saying no one cares for nannu.. 

more than nannu, meenu or anyone this family is toxic n dangerous... 

cool i feel they can go with groom swap if abir is not able to say the truth to mishti... i dont know if run away shaadi is possible at this time.. 

Good mrning peepssmiley31

Diyaaaa smiley20

I agree yaara. Even yesterday I said naaa if now they proceeded with the shaadi then they are really gambling with her life by making her a caretaker of Nannu and his addictionsmiley44If they see he is relapsing then they should admit him to a deaddiction centre not get him married. Can't understand the content we are being served.....and normal people get influenced too by this show. Wish they had shown something pathbreaking instead of showing an ex addict who relapsed should get married so that he doesn't search for his next fix.smiley44

@bold - This I disagree yaara. Both abir and mishti are not that emotionally mature to take a firm decision /the right one when they are emotionally manipulated. They get influenced too much by their emotions. 

I dnt blame Abir nor Mishti for choosing their family. My main problem with Abir was how he chose to break up with her insensitively when he was shown to be sensitive previously. 

Like today also Mishti broke up with Abir, but he knows the reason and she gave the reason. For me when people cut you out of your life without explainations it becomes hard to move on when you have so many questions.

Okay coming to Abir and Mishti they don't have the maturity to deal with things keeping their emotions aside. Emotional maturity usually come with age and experience. Tbh Abir is more balanced than Mishti since he never gave in to any emotional manipulations previously. His weak point was always Kunal which was used to manipulate him. Mishti though is more susceptible to manipulations. She is blamed too much for every single thing, so she is always stuck between what's right for everyone and what's right for her.

After all this drama I expect they will probably start thinking abt themselves and stop gettong involved in unnecessary drama.

Melodic_angel thumbnail

You are saying Kunal can relapse any moment😆 but I have faith on him from the past couple of episodes.

As you said Mihsti's emotional break down in shower is possible.

Even I have faith on Kunal..it was just a fear...I hope Kunal doesn't relapse😆😆

i am angry at Mishti..Mishti once told that Abir doesn't want her to go away from her..how can she do that to him..but today she is leaving my Abir behind..she should have once thought of themselves before taking any decision..uss psycho nannu ke liye mere Abir ki Dil kyon Tod rahe ho..

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Even I have faith on Kunal..it was just a fear...I hope Kunal doesn't relapse😆😆

i am angry at Mishti..Mishti once told that Abir doesn't want her to go away from her..how can she do that to him..but today she is leaving my Abir behind..she should have once thought of themselves before taking any decision..uss psycho nannu ke liye mere Abir ki Dil kyon Tod rahe ho..

Arey don't be angry on Mishti. She is clueless about Naanu. Actually everyone around Mishti has pushed her to take this decision today and that's why even Abir was convinced and decided to let go and said good bye.

No need to worry as we know Mishbir will end up together 😁

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Arey don't be angry on Mishti. She is clueless about Naanu. Actually everyone around Mishti has pushed her to take this decision today and that's why even Abir was convinced and decided to let go and said good bye.

No need to worry as we know Mishbir will end up together 😁

I was never in a relationship but I can say one thing.for me nobody is above my bestie..he is literally my lyf..my question is can people their love behind for their best friend..in my case I would have easily given my lyf for him..but here it is not the case🤗🤗today bp and bm were also silent..so Abir is nothing for them..today it's confirmed that except for kunal,nobody cares for Abir .I repeat nobody..😭

Mishti was just thinking of nannu..and she never thought of Abir today..everything was his fault actually,he shouldnt have given up when meenu blackmailed him,but the boy did it and wht happened even Mishti stopped thinking abt abir..ek baar to soch lete..someone plz take mah family away to hell..they are just selfish bunch of people..who doesn't even care abt their daughter,how will they care for Abir..

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan me too agree yaar... seems like kidnap is possible n everyone searching for one another... 

yaar vatty was so good in ek hasina it had similar track too,... but here the execution is not upto mark, same dialogue, everything... and he is not that smart yaar so it looks like that... 

I watched that show too. He was good in that but his acting looks choppy here.... 

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Good mrning peepssmiley31

Diyaaaa smiley20

I agree yaara. Even yesterday I said naaa if now they proceeded with the shaadi then they are really gambling with her life by making her a caretaker of Nannu and his addictionsmiley44If they see he is relapsing then they should admit him to a deaddiction centre not get him married. Can't understand the content we are being served.....and normal people get influenced too by this show. Wish they had shown something pathbreaking instead of showing an ex addict who relapsed should get married so that he doesn't search for his next fix.smiley44

@bold - This I disagree yaara. Both abir and mishti are not that emotionally mature to take a firm decision /the right one when they are emotionally manipulated. They get influenced too much by their emotions. 

I dnt blame Abir nor Mishti for choosing their family. My main problem with Abir was how he chose to break up with her insensitively when he was shown to be sensitive previously. 

Like today also Mishti broke up with Abir, but he knows the reason and she gave the reason. For me when people cut you out of your life without explainations it becomes hard to move on when you have so many questions.

Okay coming to Abir and Mishti they don't have the maturity to deal with things keeping their emotions aside. Emotional maturity usually come with age and experience. Tbh Abir is more balanced than Mishti since he never gave in to any emotional manipulations previously. His weak point was always Kunal which was used to manipulate him. Mishti though is more susceptible to manipulations. She is blamed too much for every single thing, so she is always stuck between what's right for everyone and what's right for her.

After all this drama I expect they will probably start thinking abt themselves and stop gettong involved in unnecessary drama.

Mini, if they don’t get involved in drama yeh drama aage kaise badhega 🤣🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Mini, if they don’t get involved in drama yeh drama aage kaise badhega 🤣🤣

True that!!!

More torture I guess😆