Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 28 Jan 2020 - Page 7

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh thats ok dear.. we managed with previous LU... 🤗

Dearest Diyaaaaaa ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

You are the best updater  in this forum 

You deserve an Award for your contributions for making this forum such a happy enjoyable place 

I have requested the mods for members award competition like they are having KZK2 forum 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

Good mrning peepssmiley31

Diyaaaa smiley20

I agree yaara. Even yesterday I said naaa if now they proceeded with the shaadi then they are really gambling with her life by making her a caretaker of Nannu and his addictionsmiley44If they see he is relapsing then they should admit him to a deaddiction centre not get him married. Can't understand the content we are being served.....and normal people get influenced too by this show. Wish they had shown something pathbreaking instead of showing an ex addict who relapsed should get married so that he doesn't search for his next fix.smiley44

@bold - This I disagree yaara. Both abir and mishti are not that emotionally mature to take a firm decision /the right one when they are emotionally manipulated. They get influenced too much by their emotions. 

I dnt blame Abir nor Mishti for choosing their family. My main problem with Abir was how he chose to break up with her insensitively when he was shown to be sensitive previously. 

Like today also Mishti broke up with Abir, but he knows the reason and she gave the reason. For me when people cut you out of your life without explainations it becomes hard to move on when you have so many questions.

Okay coming to Abir and Mishti they don't have the maturity to deal with things keeping their emotions aside. Emotional maturity usually come with age and experience. Tbh Abir is more balanced than Mishti since he never gave in to any emotional manipulations previously. His weak point was always Kunal which was used to manipulate him. Mishti though is more susceptible to manipulations. She is blamed too much for every single thing, so she is always stuck between what's right for everyone and what's right for her.

After all this drama I expect they will probably start thinking abt themselves and stop gettong involved in unnecessary drama.

good morning mini 🤗🤗

yaar i was little frustrated in morning sorry yaar i didnt even know what to think of the episode what to expect from who... ufff was waiting for you to come and i'm missing uru now so much.,... 

ok now i got a little clear after reading your post thank you dear 🤗

i totally agree yaar actually kunal pointed it that its not good for mishti nishant to marry now with nishants condition but the basic habit of mah family is they always find temporary solution.. i replied this yesterday too dont know if you read but the basic difference between mah n rjv is that rjv help kids to get through with the problem rather than finding solution but mah family only wants a temporary solution to get the kid out of the problem they dont help kids to get through the problem.. and one kid is neglected considering others happiness.. so now nannu needs help so make mish the solution.. i just hope they bring in the concept of nannu needing help so lets stop wedding rather than knowing his truth n stopping wedding.. a real message it will be but leave it what can we do... 

and this actually i was confused re i totally get what you are saying,,, its just mishbir repeat each others mistake... makers try to equate mishbir in their mistake.. uff the last line you said totally agreed they need to learn from what happened learn to prioritize themselves... 

@bold - this i totally agree infact thats the reason i'm ok with todays break up... its a mutual break up with known reason.. and i liked abir trying to know if it was for good cause, for the same mishti came back from london but without knowing reason... now its like abir has learnt from their mistake n doing it right way... 

and mishti i understand yaar she is emotionally weak, expectation from her is always so high mainly sacrifice she is expected to sacrifice for one or other including abir.. i want her to speak up but ca understand her situation n how emotionally broken she is.. i so want her to give up n run away... atleast after this i hope she learns to not give in and prioritize herself n what she wants more than others.. i dont know if this issue of mishti will be handled or not but i wish they give some importance to it n make herself grow or abir helps her... 

This content was originally posted by: preeti200

I watched that show too. He was good in that but his acting looks choppy here.... 

haan there he had a flow... actually here he is a bit different a psychotic character, obsession and its just start of his character change so lets see how they handle it... 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

#rhesha 👏👏😲

#mishbir 💔🥺😭

https://twitter.com/JenshadForever3/status/1221994432796348416

https://twitter.com/sahas20202/status/1222001788582350850

Enough with the separation, crying and guilt...😭

I'm fed up with this drag...but also pumped to see Abir fight and mishbir run away😆 Mera kya hoga

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm very scared now..what if Mishti doesn't believe Abir when he tells against nannu..after all he is her best friend..i am constantly feeling that nishmish Shaadi will happen..what if Mishti doesn't believe Kunal when he says Bhai is missing.. can't this crap end fast..I want Mishbir back.my Abir needs his angry chorni and Mishti  needs her ajeeb Rajvansh and we need mishbir😭😭

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

good morning mini 🤗🤗

yaar i was little frustrated in morning sorry yaar i didnt even know what to think of the episode what to expect from who... ufff was waiting for you to come and i'm missing uru now so much.,... 

ok now i got a little clear after reading your post thank you dear 🤗

i totally agree yaar actually kunal pointed it that its not good for mishti nishant to marry now with nishants condition but the basic habit of mah family is they always find temporary solution.. i replied this yesterday too dont know if you read but the basic difference between mah n rjv is that rjv help kids to get through with the problem rather than finding solution but mah family only wants a temporary solution to get the kid out of the problem they dont help kids to get through the problem.. and one kid is neglected considering others happiness.. so now nannu needs help so make mish the solution.. i just hope they bring in the concept of nannu needing help so lets stop wedding rather than knowing his truth n stopping wedding.. a real message it will be but leave it what can we do... 

and this actually i was confused re i totally get what you are saying,,, its just mishbir repeat each others mistake... makers try to equate mishbir in their mistake.. uff the last line you said totally agreed they need to learn from what happened learn to prioritize themselves... 

@bold - this i totally agree infact thats the reason i'm ok with todays break up... its a mutual break up with known reason.. and i liked abir trying to know if it was for good cause, for the same mishti came back from london but without knowing reason... now its like abir has learnt from their mistake n doing it right way... 

and mishti i understand yaar she is emotionally weak, expectation from her is always so high mainly sacrifice she is expected to sacrifice for one or other including abir.. i want her to speak up but ca understand her situation n how emotionally broken she is.. i so want her to give up n run away... atleast after this i hope she learns to not give in and prioritize herself n what she wants more than others.. i dont know if this issue of mishti will be handled or not but i wish they give some importance to it n make herself grow or abir helps her... 

Eee....diyaaa....I am out right now sitting for an interview😆

I kind of gave the lamest answers........kind of like shah in his IVs. 😆No wonder I like Shah.....we have similarities😆

Awww.......u were missing me......Chalo I am here.....Uru will also be back someday 😃

@bold 1- Your post just gave me an insight on the question I asked the other day. Like why are the Maheshwari kids more extreme in their actions and RV kids are more balanced. Maybe this is the reason.The mah kids problems are always neglected.....the famoly doesn't find the root cause for their actions, only temporary solutions. Hence they keep repeating their mistakes and harm themselves or others

@bold 2- Initially I thought Mishti's characterization was inconsistent with the way she becomes a lion in one instance and a mouse in other situations. But then when I looked at the journey, hers was the most consistent and relatable. I believe the writers were deliberately potraying her as a person with low self worth, but is strong. I still haven't found out what makes Abir tick.

Even I want them to address this issue in future episodes...but I dnt think they have the sensitivity to handle it. Look at how Nannu's drug issue is handled. Instead of deaddiction or rehabilitation he is supposed to get married to get recovery. This is by far the most lamest thing I have seen on the show.......and they have shown a lot of crap😆😆

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dearest Diyaaaaaa ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

You are the best updater  in this forum 

You deserve an Award for your contributions for making this forum such a happy enjoyable place 

I have requested the mods for members award competition like they are having KZK2 forum 

Suta dear i too enjoy giving update dear... but thank you so much for such a big compliment means alot... 🤗🤗❤️❤️ love you all so much 🤗🤗

really there are such competition and all i never knew... ok lets do that to it will fun 😃

I kind of gave the lamest answers........kind of like shah in his IVs. 😆No wonder I like Shah.....we have similarities😆

Awww.......u were missing me......Chalo I am here.....Uru will also be back someday 😃

@bold 1- Your post just gave me an insight on the question I asked the other day. Like why are the Maheshwari kids more extreme in their actions and RV kids are more balanced. Maybe this is the reason.The mah kids problems are always neglected.....the famoly doesn't find the root cause for their actions, only temporary solutions. Hence they keep repeating their mistakes and harm themselves or others

@bold 2- Initially I thought Mishti's characterization was inconsistent with the way she becomes a lion in one instance and a mouse in other situations. But then when I looked at the journey, hers was the most consistent and relatable. I believe the writers were deliberately potraying her as a person with low self worth, but is strong. I still haven't found out what makes Abir tick.

Even I want them to address this issue in future episodes...but I dnt think they have the sensitivity to handle it. Look at how Nannu's drug issue is handled. Instead of deaddiction or rehabilitation he is supposed to get married to get recovery. This is by far the most lamest thing I have seen on the show.......and they have shown a lot of crap😆😆

ohh God sach mai ajeeb admi's ajeeb fan you are 🤣 ohh god you are in an interview n here discussing show n above that this ajeeb harkate 🤣 how did the interviewer react... 

thank you darling 🤗 yes dear hope to see her back soon... 👍🏼

Yes until now the sisters issue is also not handled they just let it go like that... in rjv they always solve such matters immediately n dont push them for something except for meenu... if you neglect meenu its actually a good place to live... kuhu is ruling over the family yaar.,,, even mish can live there and have a happy life... i love the way they are handling parul n kunal family is giving their support but letting them take time n get along... both house has problem but coming to handling it rjv is little sane... 

Mmm mishti's character even i felt it during haldi but then as time went by i found her consistent n in character always... and baba track end to had a similar thought but you once posted a great insight on her character n i love it.... but she needs to grow character wise.. basic traits can be there but needs growth like she now accepted her family but is ready to sacrifice for them... that needs to change.... lets see how they handle it.. 

Abir actually he learns from his mistake.. for me he was the most consistent character and growing in many ways... he does mistake but dont repeat the same mistake... he takes time everytime to understand things, but he does makes things right at end... one thing he still cant get over is his blind trust on people, he forms opinion on them based on the people he trusts until he sees something odd about them.. he never gave benefit of doubt to anyone easily... 

haha actually i feel nannu drug issue is just the beginning they are yet to explore it,.. and mishti then can atleast show this in side lets see... but somehow both abir n mishti also grew character wise in many ways one by one all their weak points are being overcome... so lets keep hoping.. 😆

rvreyes.11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

instagram.com/p/B72n2OdBCFy/?igshid=c62lu1vurzys

Who will be Mishti married, Nishant or Abir?? 

Edited by rvreyes.11 - 4 years ago
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

BOLD: Oyeee mini, interview do pehle..😃😆😆

PS:  I dont even know wats happening here, Just opened the last page to check the reviews of episode and read only 1st line of ur posts, Couldn't control myself.. 😆 Will read the WUs and posts later.😃

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago