Meenu may help nish in kidnapping Abhir

Kunal will search for Abhir

Mishti gets to know that Abhir is kidnapped

Somehow she runs from the mandap n finds Abhir

Abhir tells her everything that happened

He tells her about nannu

Mishti is in dilemma.... But then decides to marry Abhir

They both marry and reach the mandap

Abhir explains her before marriage that for her family she can't marry a person who's lied to her.. Also it'll be a loveless marriage which helps Mishti make a decision of run away marriage......

Mishti n Abhir journey to manofy the Maheswari family then begins

This is just my version........

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Ok here what I think will happen

Meenu may help nish in kidnapping Abhir

Kunal will search for Abhir

Mishti gets to know that Abhir is kidnapped

Somehow she runs from the mandap n finds Abhir

Abhir tells her everything that happened

He tells her about nannu

Mishti is in dilemma.... But then decides to marry Abhir

They both marry and reach the mandap

Abhir explains her before marriage that for her family she can't marry a person who's lied to her.. Also it'll be a loveless marriage which helps Mishti make a decision of run away marriage......

Mishti n Abhir journey to manofy the Maheswari family then begins

This is just my version........

Love your version yaar cool. Hope it happens 

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

You are saying Kunal can relapse any moment😆 but I have faith on him from the past couple of episodes.

As you said Mihsti's emotional break down in shower is possible.

Sammy dear🤗

If not now... Kunal may change a little later for drama.....

Yes.. Even I have a feeling that after Abhir gets kidnapped .. Kunal will meet mishti alone in her room n vent out his anger n worry... This may trigger Mishti to go looking for Abhir

😍😍😭😭

Credit twitter 

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

thank you Diyuuuuuu for live updates...🤗 that too double thank you...again writing it here..🤗

I second you My buddy 

Diya is the awesomest girl in this forum ... no one can do what she does ... 

The lovable n adorable girl in this forum 

May be we should have member awards in this forum too !! 

Meri Light🤗 I just asked you this question in the other post. When I saw that scene I got reminded of Laxman and thought of discussing with you🤣 No one other than Laxman can do such creepy things😆

🤗Sam..haha i was about to reply there then saw this.... we both think alike when it comes to meenu n laxu yaar 🤗🤣🤣 

just imagine laxu going to mah house as some kaam wala n going to nannu bathroom and taking his clothes from laundry yeekksss yukkksss 🤣🤣 he proves to be the best munna of meenu yaar can do anything for her.. 

True Diyu😆 I liked today's episode.

Biggest bakra of the day is Nannu and chotu bakra was the doc😆

Meri Light who do you think would have taken Nannu's clothes to Meenu😆😲😵

haha i was so frustrated Sam like how many times will they break up everyday they have a new kind of break up yaar 🤣 thats why i didnt even feel today during the break up it look quiet funny abhey chal you are again gonna patch up why this nautanki 🤣

all are bakra for meenu yaar but the doctor convo just cracked me up like anything... how easily she fooled him.. 🤣

Originally posted by Ruhi.007

Kuhu ka chillane ka koi tho use hua... and big b's controlling nature. Big b stops to listen to kuhu shout and drops the medical report. 

That was such a well written scene ... 

love this show for those tiny bits of positivity it induces 👍🏼❤️

Two more things which I noticed in today's episode.

1. Kunal asking Abir why are you giving up now ? And saying woh Mishti hai.👏👏 Wah Nanko wah👏

2. Kuhu called Kunal to specifically say not tto come there today. But after the call immediately they decide, they should go and check on them and Abir saying take care of Mishti and Kuhu to Nanko😆😆 #Rajvanshbros

Question of the day - why did Mish looked like she was drenched in the precap😲

haha Sam good points... actually i too felt what is kunal gonna say but boy won my heart yaar 👏👏

lol when did the rjv boys listen to the mah girls always opposite reaction to what the girlz say 🤣🤣

maybe they proceeded with haldi i think they have some bath after haldi so only mish is drenched.. just a guess

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

thank you Diyuuuuuu for live updates...🤗 that too double thank you...again writing it here..🤗

varshuuuu 🤗🤗 i just copy pasted it dear, but still thank you dear love you guyzzz ... 🤗🤗