Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

Ikr we got Mishbir after soooooo long and makers couldn’t even give us sukoon even for a couple of episodes... my poor heart can’t take so much negativity yaar...

cool preeti some positivity is there i got the after confession episode time vibes but just bored of this repeat thats all thats why i'm ranting here... else i'm excited only yaar 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

new pic and new function🤣

Wonderful ! *maya sarabhai style* 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

#IKnowWho Sam ofcourse he is the only possibility 🤣🤣 so he reached temple before everyone from hospital n took this thats why he was not shown in episode... 

I am curious what info he must have collected in hospital🤣 remember how Kunal shouted at the hospital ppl when he can't find Abir😆 Abir was not even a patient and why would they be bothered about him🤣

He must have tracked Meenu to reach the spot and took photograph for future reference/ usage🤣

Originally posted by: piyasingh

I think just like parul's jail track was abt kunal and parul's bonding, i think this track is abt kuku like kuhu's insecurities, jealousy her so called confident face ke peeche chupa hua uska not so confident face, their flaws and their love.. Ab nishant ko bhagam bhaag kiya hai so that Makers can explore their track and show their growth and for that ofcourse they wld use, insult, humiliate, nd torture mishbir and us.. Mishbir is the center of our show to unko leker sare track chalenge. 

I m not sad, angry or happy.. Its like there r no feelings left now. 

And Let me write this Ghisi Piti line:- 

"Lets go with the flow"   * Rolling eyes* 

Piya love you for this yaar 🤗 

i know mishbir will go through alot of this what you have said is much better than any other shaadi crap drama... i hope they concentrate on kuhu issue n a development in kuku relationship... and mishbir gets married at end of this track atleast... 

@bold - same same feeling yaar... 😆

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan meenu kuhu burning mishbir picture n saying i will write your kahaani now... i just hope all this leads to change in kuhu n permanent growth in character... 

just saw it . 

My prob is makers don't know how to deal with grey or negative characters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

🤣 epic

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

🤣🤣

Where is my guruji🤣🤣..

She never wanted another Bach baliye🤣...

Tadaaaaaaa🤣

They don't know any other way to proceed 😆

#LackOfCreativity 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

atleast here MishBir should not have 2km distance man... Like they had during their engagement

Btw where is Pali 😲

🤣🤣 everyone is worried about one thing but here comes our cool with the most important worry 🤣

but actually what function is this... i dont understand is it sangeet of mishbir so soon i mean now only nish mish got cancelled again shaadi function without any gap what yaar.,.. 

Pali, Nandu, mini all are missing we need some fun n positive energy asap.. all of us are in worried mode 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

I think just like parul's jail track was abt kunal and parul's bonding, i think this track is abt kuku like kuhu's insecurities, jealousy her so called confident face ke peeche chupa hua uska not so confident face, their flaws and their love.. Ab nishant ko bhagam bhaag kiya hai so that Makers can explore their track and show their growth and for that ofcourse they wld use, insult, humiliate, nd torture mishbir and us.. Mishbir is the center of our show to unko leker sare track chalenge. 

I m not sad, angry or happy.. Its like there r no feelings left now. 

And Let me write this Ghisi Piti line:- 

"Lets go with the flow"   * Rolling eyes* 

Same feelings 😆😆