Yes I am 😆😆 I am still trying to get on terms with it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes I am 😆😆 I am still trying to get on terms with it
😆* Anu just runs n hugs guruji*🤗🤗
Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight
🤣 true very true except for kuku shaadi no one got married ketu, mishbir, nannu, atul
And kuku shadi is also about to break lol. There are only three happily married couple in this show. BM/BP, Varsha/saurya and mama/Mami. Jas also doesn’t live with her husband lol 😂😂😂
Abir’s outfit is very simple. But I think makers know our obsession seeing Abir in plain white 😍😍😍
True!! but who took this picture? Did Mahs or RV took the picture before asking Mishbir to come down?😂😂
Abir’s outfit is very simple. But I think makers know our obsession seeing Abir in plain white 😍😍😍
See in new At he had jacket over his kurtha
As per some of our AT members it was taken by laxman😆True!! but who took this picture? Did Mahs or RV took the picture before asking Mishbir to come down?😂😂
Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight
🤣🤣 everyone is worried about one thing but here comes our cool with the most important worry 🤣
but actually what function is this... i dont understand is it sangeet of mishbir so soon i mean now only nish mish got cancelled again shaadi function without any gap what yaar.,..
Pali, Nandu, mini all are missing we need some fun n positive energy asap.. all of us are in worried mode
Mahs probably have some left over decorations and food from canceled wedding so they were like let’s just do another event and save cost 😂😂
Whatever it is shouldn't be another GD please😳