Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

Diyu what is that promo yaara😢 Why are makers hell bent in making everyone negative at some point in story line. Ab is Kuhu ko kya hua? No one know what she’s capable of so it’s difficult to be prepared.... I’m hoping with this track all her kali kartoote come in front of her sweet fam.

they dont have anything other than this shaadi drama with one character becoming negative yaar... i just hope yaar i want kuhu truth to come out n also at end of this track she is changed like kunal.. we need some peace in our show yaar.. all this drama is getting so overboard.. 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One more pic with rhea and lata❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Jq9bph9Ho/

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

true Meen it was really good even in today scene he was excited to plan mishbir shaadi..

this meen did you see the latest promo kuhu vowing to separate mishbir.. ufff i so want kuku to progress yaar  

there is a promo?

I'm not aware of it dear

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

And I can’t stop but wonder who took the photo in between the tamasha 😜 

#Priorities #juntaWantsToKnow #PrivacyInvasion  

Meenu is a photo expert she has her most sought after assistant who might have taken the pic🤣 #youknowwho😆

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meen123

there is a promo?

I'm not aware of it dear

Meenu see I have shared it in main forum..kuhu the new Vamp😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

they dont have anything other than this shaadi drama with one character becoming negative yaar... i just hope yaar i want kuhu truth to come out n also at end of this track she is changed like kunal.. we need some peace in our show yaar.. all this drama is getting so overboard.. 

Meri Light I think we will get some peace in the next couple of episodes yaar. I saw the promo and I have nothing to say about it. Just concentrate on Mihsbir, as long as they are together 🐉 saas/ bahu can't do anything.

#chotudragononthecards

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ohh god not again... and jas is decked up more than her own sons shaadi function what is this 🤣🤣 but but but the Man in white ☺️

I think it is just us who doesn’t want any Bach baliye....actually  the cast is having full on entertainment. 🤣

I think Abir decided to become a saadhu — Morden days Saadhu😉

preeti200 thumbnail

Ikr we got Mishbir after soooooo long and makers couldn’t even give us sukoon even for a couple of episodes... my poor heart can’t take so much negativity yaar...

piyasingh thumbnail

Piya 🤔 again back to square one... just want mishbir to get married n kuku to have a story of their own at the end of this track nothing more can we wish.. 

I think just like parul's jail track was abt kunal and parul's bonding, i think this track is abt kuku like kuhu's insecurities, jealousy her so called confident face ke peeche chupa hua uska not so confident face, their flaws and their love.. Ab nishant ko bhagam bhaag kiya hai so that Makers can explore their track and show their growth and for that ofcourse they wld use, insult, humiliate, nd torture mishbir and us.. Mishbir is the center of our show to unko leker sare track chalenge. 

I m not sad, angry or happy.. Its like there r no feelings left now. 

And Let me write this Ghisi Piti line:- 

"Lets go with the flow"   * Rolling eyes* 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

ohh Rhea baby is looking cute but why so cheap clothes only to leads yaar... always function related to them have crappy clothes  first their engagement now this..