Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha1975

I will update tonight

Waiting

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Scene 15 

Malhar in his mind "Moksh tho apna kam bohot sahi kar ra hai. Tum bhi kar do. Bol kyun nahi deti Kalyani? Sara problem khatam ho jayega na? Lekin tum tho ziddi ladki ho, nahi bologi, isliye tumhe thoda aur push karna padega."

Malhar had woken up early to do the neuromuscular exercises the therapist had asked him to practise everyday to improve blood flow and oxygen supply to the brain. 

Kalyani rubbed her eyes and woke up. She was shocked to see where she had slept and turned around to see if Malhar was there. Not finding him, she felt embarrassed. "What would he be thinking of me? Dimaag kharab ho gaya tera Kalyani. Ab kya jawaab dogi unhe, kaise nazren milaogi?"

When she was leaving the room, he entered in. He had a naughty smile, "Good morning Kalyani! Ache se neend puri huyi?" 

She blushed, unable to meet his eyes and quickly went away. 

She was ready for college and was stepping out of the house to take a rickshaw. Rahul had called her saying Palak was back and he couldn't play along anymore. 

"Aaj Rahul nahi aaya tumhe lene… ?" she heard Malhar's voice. 

"Nahi, use kuch Aur kaam hai."

"Acha!! Tum chaho toh main drop kar deta hun." 

"Nahi mai khud chali jaungi."

"Thik hai… phir main Aur Sampada chalte hain. Sampada… tayyar ho na.. jaldi aao."

Kalyani was super irritated, "Aap donon kahan jaa re hain? Aapko rest karna chahiye, main Sampada ko apne saath rickshaw main le jaongi."

At that moment Sampada came there carrying a small bag. She was smiling broadly, "Malhar! tum kitne thoughtful ho, tumne mere liye spa, gym, massage sab book karwaya hai." 

Kalyani was annoyed and gritted her teeth . In her mind "Mere liye talcum powder Aur iske liye spa? Wah!!" she stared daggers at him but didn't open her mouth. 

"Chalo jaldi baith jao Sampada" he got into the driver's side and Sampada got in beside him. 

Kalyani was so angry, "Mujhe bhi aap hi drop kar dijiye, rickshaw ke liye wait nahi kar sakti" she literally ordered him. 

Hiding his smile Malhar asked her to sit behind. Sampada was smirking happily. 

Malhar dropped both of them and went to the therapy centre. He had deliberately arranged all this to keep Sampada away from home till late afternoon because he needed the time to keep calm and process his thoughts without her always ready to pounce attitude. Evenings he anyway spent with his Kalyani, which he really looked forward to. 

Next few days this routine continued. Mornings he dropped them both, he went to the therapist and in the evenings Kalyani studied with him. He tried staying as close to her as possible without raising her suspicion. 

Kalyani was getting angrier by each passing day to take the back seat in his jeep. The seat beside him belonged to her. 

Everynight he found an excuse of retaining Moksh with him to lure his wife into their room. 

On the 4th day, Kalyani was sitting on the front passenger seat even before Malhar had got into the jeep. Sampada asked her to get down to which she replied, "yeh meri jagah hai, TUM piche jao". 

A warmth spread within him to hear those words from her. His therapy and meditation was working wonders and his mind was becoming more calm. 

That night when she came into their room, she not only caressed her son but also her husband. She bent down to kiss his forehead, "Jaldi thik ho Jayiye na!! Ab aur nahi hoga mujse. Main nahi dekh sakthi aapko kisi aur ke saath. Aap sirf mere hai". 

She was getting up when she felt his hand holding her wrist. She turned around to see if he was awake but his eyes were closed. She was relieved and tiptoed out of the room. 

In the morning Kalyani was getting the breakfast ready when she heard Sampada cooing  "Wow!! Malhar!!! Tum toh pehle se jyada romantic ho gaye. Ye sab sweet sweet chizen karne lage mere liye."

Kalyani saw that she was holding flowers, a box of chocolates and movie tickets in her hands. Her blood was boiling. She marched right up there and snatched everything out of Sampada's hands and threw them on the floor, stamping them with her feet. 

"Kalyani…...himmat kaise hui tumhari.. ?" Sampada shouted at her. 

Kalyani was blazing with anger, "Himmat? Tumhari himmat kaise hui mere pathi ke saath flirt karne ki? Woh mere pati hai, Samaj gayi tum. Maine tumhe Isliye yahan bulaya ki tum unke memories ko trigger karne me madath karo lekin tum iss baat ka bohot faida uta chuki ho. Ab aur nahin, main khud handle kar loongi unki treatment. Get out of my house right now."

"Kalyani….." she turned around to find Malhar frowning at her. 

"Kya tamasha hai ye? Kya bakwaas kar ri ho, tum meri patni kaise ho sakthi?", he further instigated.

Kalyani completely lost it, "Chup rahiye aap. Aapko bohot maza aaraha hai na is stupid aurat ko apne gadi me bitakar ghumaana. Usko kaise kaise expensive gifts de re hain. Ab apki kanjoosi bhi bhul gaye Aur aapko itne ache ache gift ideas bhi aa re hain. Wow!!!"

"Kya Matlab? Mere ideas me kya problem thi… .?"

"Problem? Hunn… mujhe kya gift diya tha aapne?  haan aapko yaad nahi hoga… main dikhati hun Aapko.' 

She went in to bring the box of talcum powder and shoved it in front of his face. "Ye diya Tha Aapne mujhe, ye talcum powder. Par ispe toh badi meherbaani ho raahi hai, Spa ka package, chocolates, flowers Aur movie tickets? Kabhi Aapne mere saath movie laptop pe bhi dekhi hai?"

"Lekin Kalyani, Main apne patni ko hi toh aise gifts de saktha hun, tumhe kaise de saktha hun? bohot inappropriate lagega."

Kalyani banged the table with the ladle that she was holding. 

"Inappropriate? Ye jo sab aap ise de re hai, woh inappropriate hai. Main hoon aapki patni aur mere paas proof hai. Isliye door rahiye aap is se warna main commissioner Sir se aapki complaint kar doongi. 

Are itne dinon se iss aurat ne aur aapne milke mujhe pareshan karke rakh diya. Bas ab aur nahin hota." she sat down on the floor. 

Malhar was casually standing there leaning on the wall with hands folded on his chest, a smile playing on his face, 

"Took your own sweet time isn't it? Pehle hi bol deti tho yeh sab mushkile nahin jhelni padthi na? Aur mujhe iss aurat pe itne sare paise karch nahi karne padte."

Kalyani and Sampada were equally shocked. 

Edited by rekha1975 - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow

Next part please

I am actually imagining malhar doing this 

Wonderful work di 

Please continue

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail