Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Ok I probably should have rephrased it better. She obviously has accomplished lot especially in India. That being said I just find it inappropriate for her to wear it at the Grammys . Even Golden Globes where she was presenting would have made more sense.

You find dress inappropriate or you find her attending Grammys inappropriate.. coz your words implied the later. I am in full agreement about the dress being gross.. but she deserves to be there as Priyanka Chopra first and more than just bring Mrs. Jonas.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kara_R

How is it out of your realm of believe that someone like her would wear something just for the sole purpose of getting noticed?

I'm not a prude, look at how AWESOME Chrissy does it...

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1221626190630248448?s=20

So anyone that wears a low neckline is just trying to get noticed? You’re judgemental for sure. People already know them. 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Ok I probably should have rephrased it better. She obviously has accomplished lot especially in India. That being said I just find it inappropriate for her to wear it at the Grammys . 

I know, right. She was there on a Nick Jonas + guest ticket. So was Sophie who is also a celebrity in her own right outside of music. Sophie was appropriate and wore something nice but pretty low-key to not try to steal attention from others. Every single event is not yours. 

I don't know why Gaga's meat dress was brought up either. That was the VMAs, not the Grammys and Gaga is a huge music star who would be nominated and performing at those events when she goes over the top.

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't understand the mentality where people get personally offended by someone else's clothes 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

To be fair we’ve also body shamed Arjun Kapoor and ARK back in his Daawat-e-ishq days.. 

Just trying to be fair :)

I'm sure there were pages upon pages shaming their choices of clothing attire that they put on their body..

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

i don't think the point here is body shaming but to wear body and event appropriate dresses.  

its grammy and it is definitely event appropriate.. 

and the only person who can decide what is appropriate on their body is the person wearing the outfit themselves..this is an adult woman who feels comfortable in her body..

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

It's not about body shaming.. I would say this dress is inappropriate if even the best body in the world would wear this...  

please explain why it is inappropriate?

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Exactly! They’re praise JLo but go off on Priyanka. They both have beautiful bodies, who cares if they wear a low cut dress and show it. It’s the Grammys, people wear whatever they want here. 

to be honest you would have joined the bandwagon if Deepika had worn this..to be fair here :)

Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 4 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

I know, right. She was there on a Nick Jonas + guest ticket. So was Sophie who is also a celebrity in her own right outside of music. Sophie was appropriate and wore something nice but pretty low-key to not try to steal attention from others. Every single event is not yours. 

I don't know why Gaga's meat dress was brought up either. That was the VMAs, not the Grammys and Gaga is a huge music star who would be nominated and performing at those events when she goes over the top.

Sophie’s getting made fun of for being bland and dressing so casual. The most praise I’ve seen for her look is on this forum. But if that was what she wanted to wear then good for her. Sophie has been a plus one before and wore more extravagant outfits.  Just because you’re a plus one doesn’t mean you don’t wear what you want. 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

You find dress inappropriate or you find her attending Grammys inappropriate.. coz your words implied the later. I am in full agreement about the dress being gross.. but she deserves to be there as Priyanka Chopra first and more than just bring Mrs. Jonas.

I find her dress inappropriate. She has every right to attend Grammys. I wouldn’t be complaining if it was any event where spotlight is going to be on PC( Cannes, Met Gala, Golden Globes etc).  Here she is Priyanka Chopra Jonas and isn’t getting clicked solo.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago