https://www.instagram.com/p/B7zWgeWHkfE/?igshid=7qfy8vyqdjd7
🤢🤢 Fashion ke naam pe kuch bhi ...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7zWgeWHkfE/?igshid=7qfy8vyqdjd7
🤢🤢 Fashion ke naam pe kuch bhi ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
As I mentioned in the CC earlier, her outfit looks like it would fall off any minute 😆 .
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7zV_aklO4y/?igshid=1gbl6stu8hldj
Sophie’s outfit looks so much better.
Ye pehenana padhta hai ya bas odh ke kaam chal jaata hai? Looks convenient.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7zbfO3FJMo/?igshid=lunicl8regaz
Atleast PC got her makeup and outfit right unlike Queen Camila.
She looks pregnant or over weight
I don't care if I get hate BUT I'm beyond embarrassed for her! So frickin tasteless, WTH is she doing 👎👎👎
I get trying to get noticed but this is BEYOND... I have to break the trifacta now, can't be a fan when I'm this disgusted.
My issue isn’t the outfit - but more so that she doesn’t have the body to carry it off
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
My issue isn’t the outfit - but more so that she doesn’t have the body to carry it off
Well, to me, that outfit is screaming crass. Don't know who would've pulled that off. no matter the figure. There is a fine line between classy & sexy and crass & trashy. This seems like the latter. On top of that, it's ill-fitted to her body which makes it look even worse.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DafUXzeMD-k/?igsh=MXV1ajZyamFjMGFjMA==
I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXWo9IgDGwy/?igsh=OGN0Z2doc216Yjlu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatt-says-she-wont-be-speaking-until-tuesday-after-talking-for-4-hours-straight_233377
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYHNmpAThA3/...
2