Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Kriti is so tall, she should not wear heels in front of her co-actors. She said she is 5'9 but I think she is taller than 5'9. I saw ranveer wearing high heels when he was getting married with dp in a red dress and then I saw him wearing high heels at the runaway show with dp, is he insecure he does not have the height? Like be proud of your height, why need to wear high heels. Sadly only few men are naturally tall like Aditya, Sid, Hr and few others. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/19aibyu/is_shahid_kapoor_really_that_much_insecure_about/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Just going back to the historical roots of High Heels - originally made for men several millennia ago

https://themoderndirectory.com/education/the-history-of-high-heels/

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Vicky is 6'3! He will never need to wear heels! Perhaps Katrina chose wisely. smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have to say Siddhant and Dhairya must be really tall since dp and ananya was wearing really high heels during the promotion of gehraiyaan and the two guys was still taller than them. I know Dhairya is 6'3. 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sexist comment on the Short Kings!!! CANCELLED!!!

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Kriti is so tall, she should not wear heels in front of her co-actors. She said she is 5'9 but I think she is taller than 5'9. I saw ranveer wearing high heels when he was getting married with dp in a red dress and then I saw him wearing high heels at the runaway show with dp, is he insecure he does not have the height? Like be proud of your height, why need to wear high heels. Sadly only few men are naturally tall like Aditya, Sid, Hr and few others. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/19aibyu/is_shahid_kapoor_really_that_much_insecure_about/

Of all the people you pointing at Ranveer who is literally the most secure one? He goes around with DP wearing 5 inch stilettos with absolutely no problem, it’s ok to dislike an actor but don’t go around spreading lies.Lol.🤣

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kriti is ridiculously tall. 

I pride in being tall, but if I were her height, I'd shave my hair off.. U know, anything to make me look a little less lanky. smiley9smiley36

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Kriti is ridiculously tall. 

I pride in being tall, but if I were her height, I'd shave my hair off.. U know, anything to make me look a little less lanky. smiley9smiley36

What? Why? I am 5’9” and I love it. I used to subconsciously slouch for the group pictures but now I am trying to get over that. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: loginidran

What? Why? I am 5’9” and I love it. I used to subconsciously slouch for the group pictures but now I am trying to get over that. 

I mean as an actress, and wearing heels at the same time, just for that purpose, because she does sometimes look too tall woth her co-actors, so she needs to avoid the heels. 

Yes be proud of your height. smiley27

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Kriti is so tall, she should not wear heels in front of her co-actors. She said she is 5'9 but I think she is taller than 5'9. I saw ranveer wearing high heels when he was getting married with dp in a red dress and then I saw him wearing high heels at the runaway show with dp, is he insecure he does not have the height? Like be proud of your height, why need to wear high heels. Sadly only few men are naturally tall like Aditya, Sid, Hr and few others

On one side you are asking them to be proud of their short height 

And then you are shading them that 'sadly' not everyone is tall like xyzsmiley36

Also if this is indeed about taking pride in your natural height, then women should also not wear heels. They should be comfy with how tall they are