Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

haha the only time IF unites (regardless of fan politics) is when they collectively body shame a female celebrity or when they have a circle jerk discussing possible skin whitening/plastic surgery done by female celebs

Exactly! They’re praise JLo but go off on Priyanka. They both have beautiful bodies, who cares if they wear a low cut dress and show it. It’s the Grammys, people wear whatever they want here. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kara_R

That doesn't mean she knew him well. People who are his friends do not pay tribute that way. She is waaaay too despo and I have lost all respect for her.

I think there is nothing wrong in that aspect. Celebs do it on their ways..when prince died celebs were wearing purple dresses and purple lipsticks etc.. that's just the norm. No way that reeks desperation. 

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

haha the only time IF unites (regardless of fan politics) is when they collectively body shame a female celebrity or when they have a circle jerk discussing possible skin whitening/plastic surgery done by female celebs

This is where we are going to differ in opion... for me it's not about body shame, it's about respecting oneself and not sacrificing your dignity to get noticed.

And I might add, she didn't look at all comfortable, nor did Nick look all that happy.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Ummm no. That outfit doesn’t suit her/anyone at all and looks like an attempt by her trying to grab eyeballs where she only got invited due to her association with Jonas brothers.

This is extra seriously... Believe an Indian to pull another Indian down... Come on she has a legacy much beyond being just Jonas wife.

Not expected from you..😕

BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kara_R

This is where we are going to differ in opion... for me it's not about body shame, it's about respecting oneself and not sacrificing your dignity to get noticed.

And I might add, she didn't look at all comfortable, nor did Nick look all that happy.

There’s nothing undignified about this, it’s just your mentality. And now you’re projecting your mentality on how they’re feeling. If either of them had a problem with the outfit she wouldn’t have wore it. It’s her body and her choice, people need to learn to respect that 

BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

This is extra seriously... Believe an Indian to pull another Indian down... Come on she has a legacy much beyond being just Jonas wife.

Not expected from you..😕

It’s not even Priyanka’s first Grammys. Weird how people get so judgemental just because she wore a low neckline 

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just cannot get over how unflattering the dress, especially when she is sitting down. This is not about body shaming, it is about a dress that would make anyone look trashy.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Not expected from you..😕

Ok I probably should have rephrased it better. She obviously has accomplished lot especially in India. That being said I just find it inappropriate for her to wear it at the Grammys . Even Golden Globes where she was presenting would have made more sense.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

This isn’t her first Grammy awards, she’s been in 2012. Not sure why you’re making it intro something unnecessary. She wanted to wear something low cut so she did 

Yes. She was an aspiring pop star then . Now she isn’t.  She should have picked it for just any other event imo.

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

There’s nothing undignified about this, it’s just your mentality. And now you’re projecting your mentality on how they’re feeling. If either of them had a problem with the outfit she wouldn’t have wore it. It’s her body and her choice, people need to learn to respect that 

How is it out of your realm of believe that someone like her would wear something just for the sole purpose of getting noticed?

I'm not a prude, look at how AWESOME Chrissy does it...

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1221626190630248448?s=20