Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

2020 and people are still scared of boobs lol so dumb! 

I love PC may be not as much as you do but surely more than a lot of people here or in general. She's been my fav and idol when I was in school and I admire her for whatever she has done and achieved in life but I'm not afraid of calling her out when she is wrong or doing something that's spoiling her image. Dude, you need to chill, seriously. It's not about her boobs but the dress actually. Not that she never wore deep neck dress ever before but this dress is major fail and I'm not afraid to accept it. The tweet I shared is of an artist and tbh, I liked her better in the edited pic. Again Gauahargeous, it's not about her BOOBS, it's about the ill fitted gown.

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

That actually looks so much better, now if only we make a mask too 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

I love PC may be not as much as you do but surely more than a lot of people here or in general. She's been my fav and idol when I was in school and I admire her for whatever she has done and achieved in life but I'm not afraid of calling her out when she is wrong or doing something that's spoiling her image. Dude, you need to chill, seriously. It's not about her boobs but the dress actually. Not that she never wore deep neck dress ever before but this dress is major fail and I'm not afraid to accept it. The tweet I shared is of an artist and tbh, I liked her better in the edited pic. Again Gauahargeous, it's not about her BOOBS, it's about the ill fitted gown.

We can agree to disagree. Priyanka can wear whatever she wants. If people have a problem with it that’s their problem. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

A bra would have looked better but this dress looks as if it's going to open out anytime 😆

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

We can agree to disagree. Priyanka can wear whatever she wants. If people have a problem with it that’s their problem. 

Oh God 🤦 Ok Whatever.

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with all the comments abt how she made it here by herself, she can wear whatever she chooses, etc etc etc...BUT, why choose an ILL FITTING gown????? Personally, i hate all that skin show, and i think it looks crass. but she can do as she pleases...only make sure its fitted well. Here it just seems like she is trying to upstage the other Jonas wives. 

Edited by guiltypleasure - 4 years ago