Bigg Boss 13

Himanshi Khurana is the real winner of BB13 LOL

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/trendgyan/status/1221383907221704707

Okay, I have made a few threads on HK already this week so I'll keep it short. I just can't believe how brilliantly she played this extremely tricky situation since coming out of the house lol

- Brought in for Sana fight

- Ended up getting super close to Asim. Cute relationship. Ek tarfa pyar but plenty of mutual love and respect as good friends. She was very likable even though she rejected him.

- Unfair exit. Tearful goodbye. Twitter going nuts about biased BB.

- Came out and immediately started tweeting pro-AsiManshi shit. 

- Met Asim's brother and posted pic with him. AsiManshi buzz stayed alive.

- Revealed she was not getting married. 

- Family week: Parag breaks the news to Asim (along with faad dunga πŸ˜†) and Umar confirms.

- Salman holds Asim responsible. Asim promises to make things right. Internet buzz max.

- Drops a new song. Objectively speaking, its a banger lol. Catchy and words and cleverly written for further speculation about Asim. Amazing timing!

- Song is a huge success. Himanshi retweets people connecting it with Asim. Gets ALOT of attention. YouTube/streaming/radio/all-round super hit track and video.

- Voot promotes it all weekend directly connecting it with Asim. Description in the video literally says "Asim, are you listening?" on the Voot clip. πŸ€£

- Voot also promotes AsiManshi by creating montages and a playlist of their cute moments all week.

- Now entering BB house, woh bhee as Asim's representative! Sana controversy gayee tel lene! They will probably be great friends on the show too now that Asim/Sana are close.

Matlab, maan gaye Khurana jee! πŸ‘πŸ‘

BB wanted her to be the negative 'villain' figure since Sana already had a huge headstart, was already positioned as Salman's favorite and there was no way Himanshi could have surpassed her in that way since her personality is introverted and quiet. So she didn't give a damn. Only one major Sana thing happened - the dhakka during the frame task, woh bhee heavily overshadowed by Asim/Sid fight. Salman put all the blame on her and she realized Sana ke saath dushmani karke no point. She just focused on her own friends and game. Unfairly evicted, but while being out of the house, she played her situation so brilliantly that now she is returning for a completely different role and purpose! πŸ˜† She may not have won Bigg Boss, but she is playing real life Bigg Boss better than anyone! πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THE ONLY CONTESTANT WHO IS STILL PLAYING EVEN WHEN OUT OF THE GAME 🀣🀣🀣

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Himanshi’s not a family member. Wtf why would they bring her? So annoying. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

https://twitter.com/trendgyan/status/1221383907221704707

Okay, I have made a few threads on HK already this week so I'll keep it short. I just can't believe how brilliantly she played this extremely tricky situation since coming out of the house lol

- Brought in for Sana fight

- Ended up getting super close to Asim. Cute relationship. Ek tarfa pyar but plenty of mutual love and respect as good friends. She was very likable even though she rejected him.

- Unfair exit. Tearful goodbye. Twitter going nuts about biased BB.

- Came out and immediately started tweeting pro-AsiManshi shit. 

- Met Asim's brother and posted pic with him. AsiManshi buzz stayed alive.

- Revealed she was not getting married. 

- Family week: Parag breaks the news to Asim (along with faad dunga πŸ˜†) and Umar confirms.

- Salman holds Asim responsible. Asim promises to make things right. Internet buzz max.

- Drops a new song. Objectively speaking, its a banger lol. Catchy and words and cleverly written for further speculation about Asim. Amazing timing!

- Song is a huge success. Himanshi retweets people connecting it with Asim. Gets ALOT of attention. YouTube/streaming/radio/all-round super hit track and video.

- Voot promotes it all weekend directly connecting it with Asim. Description in the video literally says "Asim, are you listening?" on the Voot clip. πŸ€£

- Voot also promotes AsiManshi by creating montages and a playlist of their cute moments all week.

- Now entering BB house, woh bhee as Asim's representative! Sana controversy gayee tel lene! They will probably be great friends on the show too now that Asim/Sana are close.

Matlab, maan gaye Khurana jee! πŸ‘πŸ‘

BB wanted her to be the negative 'villain' figure since Sana already had a huge headstart, was already positioned as Salman's favorite and there was no way Himanshi could have surpassed her in that way since her personality is introverted and quiet. So she didn't give a damn. Only one major Sana thing happened - the dhakka during the frame task, woh bhee heavily overshadowed by Asim/Sid fight. Salman put all the blame on her and she realized Sana ke saath dushmani karke no point. She just focused on her own friends and game. Unfairly evicted, but while being out of the house, she played her situation so brilliantly that now she is returning for a completely different role and purpose! πŸ˜† She may not have won Bigg Boss, but she is playing real life Bigg Boss better than anyone! πŸ‘

You know like her or not- but man the woman is a player! She’s shaatir! 

I mean and she’s subtle about the game too! 

Chalo! Changing narratives and adding yourself when the story is over and coming back to be a central figure in that takes some level of intelligence and she’s showcased that on her side. 

Personal like/dislike factor being ignored- I do think she’s a very clever person!

Anyway I feel you might have become her fan! Haha 

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Har taraf se faida uthaya hai ladki ne

peeyara thumbnail

Why her? Why not Umar?πŸ˜’

Heck I wud have love Papa Riaz coming if Umar wasnt available!

He cud have said, "baccho aap log mujhe mere bete se zyaada yaad karte ho isiliye chala aaya tm sabse milne.........mai hoon Asim ka Baap" πŸ˜Ž

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peeyara

Why her? Why not Umar?πŸ˜’

Heck I wud have love Papa Riaz coming if Umar wasnt available!

He cud have said, "baccho aap log mujhe mere bete se zyaada yaad karte ho isiliye chala aaya tm sabse milne.........mai hoon Asim ka Baap" πŸ˜Ž

Haha! That would have been amazing! But I don’t trust Shukla he could have probably abused daddy Riaz on his face too and Umar toh for sure he would have abused that’s why makers have avoided him. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Arhaan ki engagement to ho na saki πŸ˜­

Shayad breakup girl aur lover boy ki ho jaaye bb house mein 

what she is upto i am not getting it and why is she coming n how umar let her come as she is not immediate family ? is a big question 

Edited by Abruh - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Arhaan ki engagement to ho na saki πŸ˜­

Shayad breakup girl aur lover boy ki ho jaaye bb house mein 

ArManshi πŸ€£

Or HimHaan πŸ€£

well i find her better than Arhaan tho

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago