Naagin 4

brinda is now attached to manyata and nanyan

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

how much she deny now she has got attached to manyata and nayan and especially nayantara

she somewhere has accepted nayan as younger sister 

thats why when her mom was asking she was just worried for nayantara 

she was worried for why marriage not happen if nayantara will do something and something will happen to her

and somewhere she even now got it that parekh are fishy

first when she was having encounter with manyata she not believed but listening manyatara conv she believed everything and was even overwhelmed by seeing manyata love for nayan even after knowing she is not his daughter

after nayan blurting that brinda is her real daughter she is somewhat confirmed

and i am sure nayan will get saved by naagmani 

thats why the promo for vish and nagmani and somehow this track is brought for brinda to take revenge from boys and have some doubt on even dev as usual ghisa pita naagin track

after today i have doubt that brinda mother is a naagin she told she done bhaag ke shadi 

and i feeel that day the shadow was of panditayin only and they were thinking that brinda has become naagin as sarla is naagin herself

dont know but i dont think pandit knows brinda is manyata daughter and nayan is his either they had adopted brinda or nayan is not their daughter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Stop guessing this season is out of naagin franchise concept lolz.abhi to mukhe kuch bhi samajh main nehi araha hain.