Epic popat of Shefali Jariwala

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Shefali : Rashmi phus phushane ke alawa kuch nehi karti hein...

And gets evicted from the show in next few minutes! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She's always been insecure of Rashmi for some reason. Like last night she included her name but infront of SK she only took Arhaan and Vishal's name. Such a cunning fox!

and her delusion to even think she's got fanfollowing that too bigger than Rashmi's lmao. Will get her reality check.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Every time she was speaking today I was like b*tch shut up, you’re out soon ðŸ˜†

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

She's always been insecure of Rashmi for some reason. Like last night she included her name but infront of SK she only took Arhaan and Vishal's name. Such a cunning fox!

and her delusion to even think she's fanfollowing that too bigger than Rashmi's lmao. Will get her reality check.

They all think they get more votes than Rashmi...

Salman keep saying that so that more people vote for her....

Mahira and paras congratulating Vishal for votes...

Mahira saying brand rashmi thinks ..blah blah...

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Zilat ke laddu for zariwala🤣

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And she says Asim is poking me ðŸ˜• Salman also asking Asim why are you going behind her but did not ask shefali who went to Asim 100 times prior to that. 

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luv2dance

And she says Asim is poking me ðŸ˜• Salman also asking Asim why are you going behind her but did not ask shefali who went to Asim 100 times prior to that. 

Idk but to me it feels sallu is always harsher on asim bcoz there r more expectations from him compared to the rest of kachra group. Even my mom who is neutral viewer said the same....

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She was noticed today after so many days. Uske liye yehi achievement hai

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saksham-p2

Idk but to me it feels sallu is always harsher on asim bcoz there r more expectations from him compared to the rest of kachra group. Even my mom who is neutral viewer said the same....

But atleast once he should speak in his favor. I want Salman to say only 1 thing. Just tell the other group to stop bullying and back the F off. Rest all maaf. 

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously he ya been ignoring her to his best and every time she is there calling out his name even yesterday he was avoiding so she andmahira started that u r misbehaving and she climbed on the sofa and was looking so annoying . She even abused him and she can’t handle even for a day when asim was giving her the taste of her own medicine. 

Aagaye us pe salman Asim Ko bash karnay k liye