arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Kitni badi jhoothi hai Veena Sippy....... Prenup uske samne hua where sona agreed not to take a single penny and moti sippy hugged her.... Cheee.... Iske baad agar Rohit kehta raha my mom is innocent sweet lady then you sleep on your liar cheat mom's lap. .. You doesn't deserve a wife... 

Sona should just blast these moron cheat sippys.... And never ever call Veena sippy mumma again.... Veena proved a mother in law can never be a mother.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

exactly what makers doing ? i know veena is hurt whatever happen but that does not she lost her mind

and blame sona for the things which she never did if nishi did that 

that was digestible but veena idk whats makers doing ? makers should repair the things  which dropping TRP  but instead they going more worst

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It would be hilarious if Rohit believes that Naren will willingly give 80% of his property to Sonakshi😆 And then stop talking to her coz of her career. CVs have decided to make every character look dumb🤣

Sonakshi should just take the money and go🤣

Be free from all this crap! Maybe give the inspector 10% to give her a chean chit. 

Phir kya hoga Nishi ka🤣🤣

Curly hair mama can sit with his united family without money.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sonakshi, wake up! These people aren’t who you thought they were. Honestly, she should divorce Rohit, start living with her mom again and rejoin the entertainment field. It’s better to live without a partner than to live with Rohit and his crap family. From Nishi to Veena, every single person is turning out to be an evil. No empathy from me for Veena. Who knew she could be so revengeful? I lost respect for her the day she slapped Pari. Excuse me?! Your son too is responsible for Tanya’s breakdown. But instead of confronting her son first, she visited Rastogi house and slapped Pari and said what not to her, hormones and other sh*t. Your son too was high on hormones, woman! Did HE think about his WIFE? No! I was actually happy when Suman shut her up. I understand why Suman did that. I mean, her daughter was the only one being blamed, when in fact Rohan too was involved. She blamed both Rohan and Pari, unlike Veena. Every Sippy cares about property and money than their family. Who knew that sweet coffee was actually bitter? 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

It would be hilarious if Rohit believes that Naren will willingly give 80% of his property to Sonakshi😆 And then stop talking to her coz of her career. CVs have decided to make every character look dumb🤣

Be free from all this crap! Maybe give the inspector 10% to give her a chean chit. 

Phir kya hoga Nishi ka🤣🤣

Now if Rohit divorces her she will get eighty percent .but in that case Rohit won't divorce her right .then how will sona gett money 

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Phir kya hoga Nishi ka🤣🤣

Oh have no doubt about Rohit, he will surely blame sona and won't trust her and will say harsh things to her. Or worse..

How else can he repent for doubting the great Sona, who lied, hid, ignored his advices on many issues and never involved him in any issues she faced just to protect his family in turn protect him within one month of their Marraige. 

She (they) hardy finds time to focus on her Marraige due their work but has all the time to meddle in others truth.

Rohit will do something worse than Veena than we will all praise/sympathize with Sona.. That will be the final nail in the coffin for this show..

I am very upset about how they butchered first Ajit, now Veena just to make Sona's doing which are fundamentally wrong (please first respect personal space in any relationship). Sorry still can't sympathize with sona...

Personally the show has lost its charm due to the butchering of Rohit family.. What happen to mother who replaced a watch that mattered to the son before he realized he lost it. One of the most beautiful scenes that lost it's goodness forever..

This is no more a show but an ameture stage play..

For all her hard work to "keep my family together" hope sona won't use the Sippy's as her reference..

Apologize for the rant. But really disappointed over loss of a beautiful show. 

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

Oh have no doubt about Rohit, he will surely blame sona and won't trust her and will say harsh things to her. Or worse..

How else can he repent for doubting the great Sona, who lied, hid, ignored his advices on many issues and never involved him in any issues she faced just to protect his family in turn protect him within one month of their Marraige. 

She (they) hardy finds time to focus on her Marraige due their work but has all the time to meddle in others truth.

Rohit will do something worse than Veena than we will all praise/sympathize with Sona.. That will be the final nail in the coffin for this show..

I am very upset about how they butchered first Ajit, now Veena just to make Sona's doing which are fundamentally wrong (please first respect personal space in any relationship). Sorry still can't sympathize with sona...

Personally the show has lost its charm due to the butchering of Rohit family.. What happen to mother who replaced a watch that mattered to the son before he realized he lost it. One of the most beautiful scenes that lost it's goodness forever..

For all her hard work to "keep my family together" hope sona won't use the Sippy's as her reference..

Feeling the same after seeing the old episodes  of khkt... there was so much power in it... yes there was drama like the fashion show fiasco.. mathre track... but still it was worth  to watch...

Now it looks like old ekta serials...  i think this will go till next friday... and maybe  we may get strong sona in feb... hopefully 😕

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mthiru

after a long the watched the full episode.sona baby u should never be too good,the results will be unbearable.i had huge respect for chachu and deepa..🤷🤷🤷 now only two people are left,one is yk and another Rohit.lets see how bad they will be butchered.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

after a long the watched the full episode.sona baby u should never be too good,the results will be unbearable.i had huge respect for chachu and deepa..🤷🤷🤷 now only two people are left,one is yk and another Rohit.lets see how bad they will be butchered.

Only Two Left 🥳 How Many Overs/Hours  To Make ALL OUT by SONA Empire ❓😛  Slippys to Pavilion 😉