Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naina_raina

So after all the PinkyParekh #BabyBB Drama yesterday, ready for MishBir Milan Today 

#PP #BabyBB #MM 🤣🤣🤣 

sorry.. my hotstar was taking time to load up.. back to actually watching and giving update.. 

At RV house.. Parul bumps into Abhir, Stumbles and falls and is in pain. Kunal comes there, watches and goes away. Meenu watches from the upstairs balcony. #Weirdo1 #Weirdo2

Abhir literally asks Parul who her son took after, but Parul is much more interested in MishBir #SameAsTheViewers 

at Mah, Nannu is talking to Mishti, Mishti’s phone pings and seeing Mishti’s eagerness to see it, Nannu asks her if she is still waiting for Abhir to come to her and tell her why he broke off the goddhana. Will she forgive him if he gives and explanation? So apparently Nannu cannot go ahead until he knows the answer. Mishti promises Nannu on the confession temple that Abhir is her past and that she will not break off the engagement. #DhatTereKi #SeriouslyBadTiming #NannuisWeirdo3

Mishti’s phone rings with Abhir’s call, and Nannu thinks to himself that if she picks the phone he will tells her everything. But if she doesn’t, then... #AbYehKyaLogicHein #Weirdo3Truly

Mishti is concerned about the promise she made and doesn’t take the call. 

Abhir in anger splashes paint and accidentally spills it over Mishti’s letters. 

Nannu calls Abhir without letting Mishti know and over speaker phone Abhir hears Mishti telling that she has moved on and whatever be the reason her decision is done. #NannuHasTurnedNegative

😞

When do they keep any new entry positive. Highly disappointed ☹️ 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Pali 🤗 you are a sweetheart. Another two hours before I get to watch the episode 😒

Awww thank you Abhi 🤗🤗

Hope you get to see it soon!!

Ok, I have to go drop my son to his class... see you guys in 30 minutes or less!!!

We Need to Celebrate yaaro 🥳🥳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Nannu walks off and now tells Abhir that now he has to keep his promise of never coming in for the of them. Abhir somehow deduces that nishant has not told Mishti the truth #SmartRajVansh #chaloAbThoJali 

Kunal says that Nannu is never on their side. Abhir is sure that if Mishti knows the truth, she will come to him. He gave Nannu a chance, but now he knows how to meet Mishti. 

BB is overbearing and swears that she will never allow MishBir marriage. #MasterEavesDropper

Nannu running remembers Mishti and Abhir scenes. He is conscious stricken about not telling the truth to Mishti, but justifies it to himself that Abhir is like a drug to Mishti, will give Mishti happiness for a short while and then doom. #ApplyTheAnalogyToYourself.

BB comes there and tells Nannu that he is right #InternalThoughtsOnLoudSpeakerMode..

she asks Nannu if he will be able to keep Mishti away, Mishti will know the truth somehow. She offers to help Nannu, but Nannu refuses. #kuchAkalBaakiHein #HopefullyStaysSo 

he blames BB for spiking his drink, but BB thinks her action was what brought Mishti and him together. Bb is sure that Nannu will talk to her soon, and is waiting for his call #WierdoMilan #MasterAndMiniEavesdropper #PlannedVilliany

at Mah, everyone is planning to jagraaata.. Mishti comes with the doll house, song sequence with Mishti and family.. mudke na dekh dilbharo

Mishti with glasses made me nostalgic.. 

Kunal comes there.. singing along.. 

P,s did anyone else LOL at Nanko’s dramatic entry and lip sync 😜?  #InTheMiddleOfEmotionalSequence

Thanks for the updates yaar👍🏼

Awesome hashtags as usual😆👏

Abir toh neend mein hoshiyaar hai... = #smartRajvansh

Somewhere I still 1% hope and vishvas that Nannu will not fall for Meenu's blackmail or follow her plotting plans. Nishant knows about Meenu's evil character. He knows not to trust her. #fingerscrossed

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Nannu walks off and now tells Abhir that now he has to keep his promise of never coming in for the of them. Abhir somehow deduces that nishant has not told Mishti the truth #SmartRajVansh #chaloAbThoJali 

Kunal says that Nannu is never on their side. Abhir is sure that if Mishti knows the truth, she will come to him. He gave Nannu a chance, but now he knows how to meet Mishti. 

BB is overbearing and swears that she will never allow MishBir marriage. #MasterEavesDropper

Nannu running remembers Mishti and Abhir scenes. He is conscious stricken about not telling the truth to Mishti, but justifies it to himself that Abhir is like a drug to Mishti, will give Mishti happiness for a short while and then doom. #ApplyTheAnalogyToYourself.

BB comes there and tells Nannu that he is right #InternalThoughtsOnLoudSpeakerMode..

she asks Nannu if he will be able to keep Mishti away, Mishti will know the truth somehow. She offers to help Nannu, but Nannu refuses. #kuchAkalBaakiHein #HopefullyStaysSo 

he blames BB for spiking his drink, but BB thinks her action was what brought Mishti and him together. Bb is sure that Nannu will talk to her soon, and is waiting for his call #WierdoMilan #MasterAndMiniEavesdropper #PlannedVilliany

at Mah, everyone is planning to jagraaata.. Mishti comes with the doll house, song sequence with Mishti and family.. mudke na dekh dilbharo

Mishti with glasses made me nostalgic.. 

Kunal comes there.. singing along.. 

P,s did anyone else LOL at Nanko’s dramatic entry and lip sync 😜?  #InTheMiddleOfEmotionalSequence

Omg i cant stop laughing yaar what a hashtag... 🤣🤣

but seriously i think nannu never thought what they planned from london will come true he was associating both and finally not able to accept the truth... his feelings has overpowered... 

Mini and master eavesdropper 🤣 actually perfect naam n combo both are present at most important places... 🤣

PS: yes yes i first laughed seeing shaurya expression and then kunals entry... so dramatic 🤣

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Uru kahaan hai, someone tell her to take care of nannu. Nannu se no-no Ho raha hai

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Super duper episode 🥳

Abir-Mishti straight-forward talk, no idhar udhar at all!

Abir truly comes clean... Mishti gets overwhelmed and just holds on to Abir ❤️

She remembers Nannu at the end and runs away from there...

Nannu refuses BB's offer to join hands... but in the precap we see him planning with BB. He doesn't want to lose to Abir 🤔 So happy his pretentious friend-self is going to come to an end tomorrow 😛

Kunal tricks Mishti into meeting Abir by pretending that Bhai met with an accident... Mishti goes running to see Abir! 

But as per my prediction, when BB haddi tudaving Abir on shadi day, and Mishti decides to carry on with the wedding, she won't believe when Kunal tells her that Abir really had an accident... she will think they are still pretending. Nail biting episode that will be... when Mishti finally will get the proof that Abir is in the hospital and will run away!

This week has been wonderful makers... thank you!

❤️

Thankyou for the quick summary yaar🤗

Yes! It feels like years since mishbir have had honest, straightforward heart-to-heart convo🥳

@bold: OMG! Nanko! Where did that Kunal rajvansh 1.0 go? I don't care cuz I love this 2.0 Kunal = Nanko!❤️ Tricking Mishti to be with Abir!! THIS is what we've been waiting for👏 

Mish-nal ship is sailing❤️

🥳calls for double celebration!👏🥳

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All Mah emotional. 

Nannu thinks he finally feels like Mishti has accepted the marriage.
kunal has the same thought, but with worry. He wants to get some time with Mishti. 

Mishti goes to kuhu who is crying, emotional sister talk. Kuhu is finally reassured about Nannu’s happpiness and seems to have accepted this relationship and Mishti’s performance. 

Kunal on the phone talks about Bhai’s accident. Mishti overhears, and of course runs to Abhir. #SmartRVboys #Planning

Mishti panicky and runs to the place kunal mentioned. Screams for Abhir, in tears.

Abhir comes to her .. MishBir hug.. Saathiya background, Abhir in SRK pose, Mish running.. Wonderfully done scene. 

#NoHashtags #TooGood

Mishti realizes that Abhir is alright and enraged about the trick. 
Abhir tells her she is not facing the truth. Why did she run to him? Mish blames Abhir for everything that happened. 

Abhir finally tells her the whole blackmail. Shows her the card that BB made disclosing Kunal’s truth. #FinallyNoGolMol #SeedhiBaat #IfOnly2MonthsAgo

Mishti is broken, but also happy that she was right, her love was true. 

naanu apne aap ko boudha maan  sakthey hein
Jugnu ke naye kapde  aa sakthe hein
Mein normal baatein kar saktha hoon 

Lekin mein tumhe nafrat nahi kar saktha 

# Aww

Nannu eavesdropping..

#Again #WhatIsNew #JuniorEavesDropper #AbBhagegaMasterBBKePaas

Mishti tells Abhir that everyone was doubting her, her choice and their relationship. Abhir tells her is she is always right, he was the one in the wrong. 

Tum angry ho, violent ho, chorni ho.. tho tum sirf meri ho #DoubleAww..

Abhir tells her he will always love her, whatever she does and decides, he will love her. That is his truth. Mishti suddenly remembers Nannu and is confused. Abhir tells her that she should not tie her friend in a one-way love. #ButSheDoenstKnowNannu’sLove.

misthi runs off, breaks down.cries about why BB hates her so much. 
Her faith in her love has won, but she feels she has failed. Cries to kanhaji, a little girl comes there with  red heart balloons, and tells Mish not to cry.

at Mah, BP and BM discuss the function. BP is happy that Abhir didn’t turn up, thinks everyone was happy #WhyBPWhy 

BP feels Mishti was happy too. Asks BM if she didn’t think so. BM thinks that BP has doubts. The man who had all the answers now has questions. She thinks BP being concerned and doubtful is a sign. She is clear that they rushed the Mishti Nannu relationship #YouGoBadiMaa

Mishti overhears #EkAurEavesdropper #RajkotMeinSchoolHeinKya

BP reminds BM how all the relationships in the house are tied to the Nannu Mishti alliance now. And thinks now is not the time to question but to support. #DontAgree #BetterLateThanNever 

Nannu remembers the MishBir meeting and Abhir’s declaration of eternal love, now he feels like he made a mistake not telling Mishti the truth. But he is reassuring himself that Mishti is his, and that abhir can never win. #NegtaiveTurnComplete

Precap.. Nannu meets up with BB #HateMeet

Mishti Meets Abhir #LoveMeet

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

oh wow really?🥳🥳 So proud of you Abiraa

Pleasantly surprised as usual👏

So Nannu didn't keep his friendship word to Abir. He failed to tell Mishti in 3 hours? So Abir took control and said it himself? wah Good going Abir👍🏼

Now hopefully Abir understands that telling Nannu wasn't a good idea. Nanko was right👏

Nandu 🤗

seriously the first time mishbir had a simple conversation... where is MINI she was the one to wish for this from start 😆

but the way they talked wow... i was hoping for mish to say about nish mish in flow but she didnt 

yes Nannu is turning negative nandu no hopes now... he just asked mish whatever reason it is will you go back to abir and thats it... 

Nanko was trained under meenu naa so smart mind was telling this from start but abir is too good yaar he can never doubt anyone easily until he sees himself... 

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

hayee hayee Intense emotional patch-up of mishbir💔❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7rtFs5Bllo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

NB: ignoring the lurking negativity between Nannu and Meenu. Just ignore it👍🏼

⭐️back hug!

⭐️mishbir in Abir's room

Nandu seeing mishbir in abir room and back hug i'm getting some thoughts... one last time thoughts... ohh no my babies are sanskari,.... hayee 😆

i think they will plan everything and abir will send her back to inform family n stop wedding but mish wont get a chance n abir will be in hospital and she will again come running to him... 

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

kitna sukoon mil raha hai

Abhi see the precap even more sukoon ufff ☺️