ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 24 Jan 2020 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

When do they keep any new entry positive. Highly disappointed ☹️ 

I know right.. should’ve learned my lesson with Baba/Mehul. I am hoping there is some redemption and it doesn’t end up with Mehul, Naman and Nannu sharing the same cell block. 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Thanks for the updates yaar👍🏼

Awesome hashtags as usual😆👏

Abir toh neend mein hoshiyaar hai... = #smartRajvansh

Somewhere I still 1% hope and vishvas that Nannu will not fall for Meenu's blackmail or follow her plotting plans. Nishant knows about Meenu's evil character. He knows not to trust her. #fingerscrossed

I don’t know I was rooting for Nishant but now he has become negative and about to join hands with BB. So I’m giving up on Nish. 

I’m really scared for my Mishbir..

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

hayee hayee Intense emotional patch-up of mishbir💔❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7rtFs5Bllo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

NB: ignoring the lurking negativity between Nannu and Meenu. Just ignore it👍🏼

⭐️back hug!

⭐️mishbir in Abir's room

Can’t believe it the bff turned negative. How exactly he thinks he’s protecting Mish by joining hands with hidimba?😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Super duper episode 🥳

Abir-Mishti straight-forward talk, no idhar udhar at all!

Abir truly comes clean... Mishti gets overwhelmed and just holds on to Abir ❤️

She remembers Nannu at the end and runs away from there...

Nannu refuses BB's offer to join hands... but in the precap we see him planning with BB. He doesn't want to lose to Abir 🤔 So happy his pretentious friend-self is going to come to an end tomorrow 😛

Kunal tricks Mishti into meeting Abir by pretending that Bhai met with an accident... Mishti goes running to see Abir! 

But as per my prediction, when BB haddi tudaving Abir on shadi day, and Mishti decides to carry on with the wedding, she won't believe when Kunal tells her that Abir really had an accident... she will think they are still pretending. Nailing biting episode that will be... when Mishti finally will get the proof that Abir is in the hospital and will run away!

This week has been wonderful makers... thank you!

❤️

Pali 🤗

congratulations 🥳 your theory is coming true, my first thought after seeing hospital spoiler was you but today even more sure as by precap meenu will be the one to do something... 😆 so i think thats why abir runs away from hospital to get mishti.. Pali by precap mishti has taken decision only i think and came back to abir room... so may be they planned something i mean send mish back home and inform everyone and stop wedding but she wont be able to say then i think your theory on kunal saying to mish she not believing will come true and finally she might run away... 

true yaar special thanks to makers for such amazing episodes this week and hopefully next week too and hereafter this continues atleast for 1 full month we need such episode for coping up with the crap they showed for this long 😆

preeti200 thumbnail

Super duper episode 🥳

Abir-Mishti straight-forward talk, no idhar udhar at all!

Abir truly comes clean... Mishti gets overwhelmed and just holds on to Abir ❤️

She remembers Nannu at the end and runs away from there...

Nannu refuses BB's offer to join hands... but in the precap we see him planning with BB. He doesn't want to lose to Abir 🤔 So happy his pretentious friend-self is going to come to an end tomorrow 😛

Kunal tricks Mishti into meeting Abir by pretending that Bhai met with an accident... Mishti goes running to see Abir! 

But as per my prediction, when BB haddi tudaving Abir on shadi day, and Mishti decides to carry on with the wedding, she won't believe when Kunal tells her that Abir really had an accident... she will think they are still pretending. Nail biting episode that will be... when Mishti finally will get the proof that Abir is in the hospital and will run away!

This week has been wonderful makers... thank you!

❤️

@bold 1, lo finally BFF ka nakaab to utara. Figured it from yesterday’s episode itself. 

@bold 2, hailaaa Pali they did the mock test of your idea today😂

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nannu ne Mishti par GPS tracker lagaya hai kya, he reaches her where exactly she is!!!

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

banda is a confused aatma- kab uska conscience jaagega ya kab uska protectiveness, usko khud pata nahin

true i think his anxiety issue has a big play in this... what he said for abir will fit for him i think... he cant let go of mishti she will become like an addiction for him.. ohh no i thought before maybe if they want they will use his possessiveness and this for next track seems like that is gonna happen.. 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Can’t believe it the bff turned negative. How exactly he thinks he’s protecting Mish by joining hands with hidimba?😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

I don’t think he cares for Mishti he only cares to be better then Abir like what kind of logic is that? He didn’t even once said that he loves Mishti and can’t let her go. He just said I can’t let abir win. He is so jealous of abir cause Abir is so perfect, our heera.

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

true preeti me too feeling the same... he is only worried about winning over abir.. 

Hopefully he will not turn completely negative Diyu. I’m hoping against hope that he’ll learn true love is not a competition looking at Mishbir but I’ll never forgive him for joining hands with hidimba....... EVER🤬

Awww thank you Abhi 🤗🤗

Hope you get to see it soon!!

Ok, I have to go drop my son to his class... see you guys in 30 minutes or less!!!

We Need to Celebrate yaaro 🥳🥳

Pali come back soon dear will be waiting we need to celebrate 🥳

the day we all were waiting for almost 3 months has come 🥳