Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir comes clean to mishti 🥳

so its real no dream 🥳

kitna sukoon mil raha hai

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Super duper episode 🥳

Abir-Mishti straight-forward talk, no idhar udhar at all!

Abir truly comes clean... Mishti gets overwhelmed and just holds on to Abir ❤️

She remembers Nannu at the end and runs away from there...

Nannu refuses BB's offer to join hands... but in the precap we see him planning with BB. He doesn't want to lose to Abir 🤔 So happy his pretentious friend-self is going to come to an end tomorrow 😛

Kunal tricks Mishti into meeting Abir by pretending that Bhai met with an accident... Mishti goes running to see Abir! 

But as per my prediction, when BB haddi tudaving Abir on shadi day, and Mishti decides to carry on with the wedding, she won't believe when Kunal tells her that Abir really had an accident... she will think they are still pretending. Nail biting episode that will be... when Mishti finally will get the proof that Abir is in the hospital and will run away!

This week has been wonderful makers... thank you!

❤️

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

So after all the PinkyParekh #BabyBB Drama yesterday, ready for MishBir Milan Today 

#PP #BabyBB #MM 🤣🤣🤣 

sorry.. my hotstar was taking time to load up.. back to actually watching and giving update.. 

At RV house.. Parul bumps into Abhir, Stumbles and falls and is in pain. Kunal comes there, watches and goes away. Meenu watches from the upstairs balcony. #Weirdo1 #Weirdo2

Abhir literally asks Parul who her son took after, but Parul is much more interested in MishBir #SameAsTheViewers 

at Mah, Nannu is talking to Mishti, Mishti’s phone pings and seeing Mishti’s eagerness to see it, Nannu asks her if she is still waiting for Abhir to come to her and tell her why he broke off the goddhana. Will she forgive him if he gives and explanation? So apparently Nannu cannot go ahead until he knows the answer. Mishti promises Nannu on the confession temple that Abhir is her past and that she will not break off the engagement. #DhatTereKi #SeriouslyBadTiming #NannuisWeirdo3

Mishti’s phone rings with Abhir’s call, and Nannu thinks to himself that if she picks the phone he will tells her everything. But if she doesn’t, then... #AbYehKyaLogicHein #Weirdo3Truly

Mishti is concerned about the promise she made and doesn’t take the call. 

Abhir in anger splashes paint and accidentally spills it over Mishti’s letters. 

Nannu calls Abhir without letting Mishti know and over speaker phone Abhir hears Mishti telling that she has moved on and whatever be the reason her decision is done. #NannuHasTurnedNegative

😞

Naina thank you dear 🤗

hashtags are so tacky today 🤣 parekh aunty is baby BB 🤣 hope she comes back again 🤣

i had a doubt if he will say but he went round n round and didnt say no not done...  meenu heard everything and also she is the most intelligent one in our show so goes directly to get nannu on her side 😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Super duper episode 🥳

Nannu refuses BB's offer to join hands... but in the precap we see him planning with BB. He doesn't want to lose to Abir 🤔 So happy his pretentious friend-self is going to come to an end tomorrow 😛

Kunal tricks Mishti into meeting Abir by pretending that Bhai met with an accident... Mishti goes running to see Abir! 

But as per my prediction, when BB haddi tudaving Abir on shadi day, and Mishti decides to carry on with the wedding, she won't believe when Kunal tells her that Abir really had an accident... she will think they are still pretending. Nailing biting episode that will be... when Mishti finally will get the proof that Abir is in the hospital and will run away!

❤️

But would BB actually hurt his own son physically? 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

I knew it... he’s turning nagative. I can feel it

true preeti me too feeling the same... he is only worried about winning over abir.. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

Super duper episode 🥳

But as per my prediction, when BB haddi tudaving Abir on shadi day, and Mishti decides to carry on with the wedding, she won't believe when Kunal tells her that Abir really had an accident... she will think they are still pretending. Nailing biting episode that will be... when Mishti finally will get the proof that Abir is in the hospital and will run away!

❤️

Pali 🤗 you are a sweetheart. Another two hours before I get to watch the episode 😒

Originally posted by: kin8

mentally toh Tod chuki hai, physical kya baat hai

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kin8

Thoda aise haath pair todne se BB ko kya problem hai?

She dislikes Mishti to the point that she won't hesitate to harm Abir just enough to keep him away from the wedding venue...

At least I think she is mentally equipped to do so.

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

true preeti me too feeling the same... he is only worried about winning over abir.. 

banda is a confused aatma- kab uska conscience jaagega ya kab uska protectiveness, usko khud pata nahin