Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I bet Nannu didn’t tell the truth to Mish.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

no preeti he didnt abir himself said it... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

seems like there are chances of meenu naanu joining hands... meenu gave an offer to nannu to help him keep mishbir away but he doesnt accept but she says you will surely come to me soon... 

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So after all the PinkyParekh #BabyBB Drama yesterday, ready for MishBir Milan Today 

#PP #BabyBB #MM 🤣🤣🤣 

sorry.. my hotstar was taking time to load up.. back to actually watching and giving update.. 

At RV house.. Parul bumps into Abhir, Stumbles and falls and is in pain. Kunal comes there, watches and goes away. Meenu watches from the upstairs balcony. #Weirdo1 #Weirdo2

Abhir literally asks Parul who her son took after, but Parul is much more interested in MishBir #SameAsTheViewers 

at Mah, Nannu is talking to Mishti, Mishti’s phone pings and seeing Mishti’s eagerness to see it, Nannu asks her if she is still waiting for Abhir to come to her and tell her why he broke off the goddhana. Will she forgive him if he gives and explanation? So apparently Nannu cannot go ahead until he knows the answer. Mishti promises Nannu on the confession temple that Abhir is her past and that she will not break off the engagement. #DhatTereKi #SeriouslyBadTiming #NannuisWeirdo3

Mishti’s phone rings with Abhir’s call, and Nannu thinks to himself that if she picks the phone he will tells her everything. But if she doesn’t, then... #AbYehKyaLogicHein #Weirdo3Truly

Mishti is concerned about the promise she made and doesn’t take the call. 

Abhir in anger splashes paint and accidentally spills it over Mishti’s letters. 

Nannu calls Abhir without letting Mishti know and over speaker phone Abhir hears Mishti telling that she has moved on and whatever be the reason her decision is done. #NannuHasTurnedNegative

😞

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

I knew it... he’s turning nagative. I can feel it

preeti200 thumbnail

seems like there are chances of meenu naanu joining hands... meenu gave an offer to nannu to help him keep mishbir away but he doesnt accept but she says you will surely come to me soon... 

I hate Nannu ... I hate hidimba jaane ab kya karne wale hai

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

OMG OMG

Abir Comes Clean to Mishti 🥳🥳🥳

OOH the title itself is soo exciting!👏🥳

We've been waiting for such truthful honest talks between mishbir alone for SOOO long

Thanks suta and naina for the updates👍🏼

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nannu walks off and now tells Abhir that now he has to keep his promise of never coming in for the of them. Abhir somehow deduces that nishant has not told Mishti the truth #SmartRajVansh #chaloAbThoJali 

Kunal says that Nannu is never on their side. Abhir is sure that if Mishti knows the truth, she will come to him. He gave Nannu a chance, but now he knows how to meet Mishti. 

BB is overbearing and swears that she will never allow MishBir marriage. #MasterEavesDropper

Nannu running remembers Mishti and Abhir scenes. He is conscious stricken about not telling the truth to Mishti, but justifies it to himself that Abhir is like a drug to Mishti, will give Mishti happiness for a short while and then doom. #ApplyTheAnalogyToYourself.

BB comes there and tells Nannu that he is right #InternalThoughtsOnLoudSpeakerMode..

she asks Nannu if he will be able to keep Mishti away, Mishti will know the truth somehow. She offers to help Nannu, but Nannu refuses. #kuchAkalBaakiHein #HopefullyStaysSo 

he blames BB for spiking his drink, but BB thinks her action was what brought Mishti and him together. Bb is sure that Nannu will talk to her soon, and is waiting for his call #WierdoMilan #MasterAndMiniEavesdropper #PlannedVilliany

at Mah, everyone is planning to jagraaata.. Mishti comes with the doll house, song sequence with Mishti and family.. mudke na dekh dilbharo

Mishti with glasses made me nostalgic.. 

Kunal comes there.. singing along.. 

P,s did anyone else LOL at Nanko’s dramatic entry and lip sync 😜?  #InTheMiddleOfEmotionalSequence

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

oh wow really?🥳🥳 So proud of you Abiraa

Pleasantly surprised as usual👏

So Nannu didn't keep his friendship word to Abir. He failed to tell Mishti in 3 hours? So Abir took control and said it himself? wah Good going Abir👍🏼

Now hopefully Abir understands that telling Nannu wasn't a good idea. Nanko was right👏

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

No he didn’t and he turned full on negative went to BB for help 😡