Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved the Update

Read and commented on the blog

Eager for the next one

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Interesting chapter….Khushi is an Interior Designer and Arnav is an Architect …what a cute combination. So, Lucky is Khushi and she doesn’t know Abhay is Arnav. I think Khushi is impressed with Arnav’s work and has a soft corner for him.

I am confused with two different statements….her aunt was thankful to Arnav that they both got married but Payal said he objected Payal alliance with Akash. Slightly confused. But it’s ok.

Payal seems to be a selfish person here. She is not coming to her parent’s house because she is used to all the luxuries in Raizadas house.

Is Khushi really dating this Rohan or her mind is still stolen by the man who came on Royal Enfield ☺️

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The first chapter was quite interesting. Looks like It is going to be an emotional family story along with office romance between an architect and an interior designer. Kushi will be in for a shock when she comes to know the person whom she met in the hills is none other than Arnav whose designs she loves.

I say it’s going to be an emotional story because we may witness Buaji and Garima blackmailing kushi to make huge sacrifices for Payalia who is right now behaving like Queen Victoria.

Here I would like to point out that in most of your stories be it Desert Rose ,valley of flowers, or even Sea mist kushi had to suffer on account of payal.

Eager to read more about this story

amadea thumbnail

Great, waiting for their meet

Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

WELCOME BACK NICE START.. 👏👏

PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE STORY...

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Prologue..

I never knew that u updated Prologue though I got notification for ch-1..

Oh..

I must say First things first..

It 's yet another amazing tale by u..

The very start is captivating..

A confused  Raizada ..caught up in a dilemma.. a harsh past n a conflicted present..an unsure future..

N here comes my Princess..

Whether she's Lucky for him or is she the Khushi of his life.. His life is bound to change after meeting her  ..

He has strange feelings for her..

He doesn't meet her again but I hope he'll remember her for long..

Edited by pakpearl - 4 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail

There's a stark difference between the two sisters..

Payal seems superficial by her approach..

She doesn't find her own maika up to the mark as she has become so habitual of a luxurious life at her sasural..

She's judgmental..

She has grudges against Arnav for not so solid reasons..

Even Buaji objects to his live-in relationship as if it's her concern only..

Khushi has a soft corner for Arnav as she can empathize with him n his sister ..

She's already in awe of his excellence professionally..

Khushi n Rohan have no sparks as a couple..

Wow..

Khushi still remembers the short meeting with Abhay..

I m really excited for their ENCOUNTER in coming updates..

One thing is quite disturbing..

Why is Khushi Supposed to take loan for Payal..

Is Akash not able to earn for his family..

Do I need to say..

I m loving it,Kavi !!!!

pakpearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: abivicky86

The first chapter was quite interesting. Looks like It is going to be an emotional family story along with office romance between an architect and an interior designer. Kushi will be in for a shock when she comes to know the person whom she met in the hills is none other than Arnav whose designs she loves.

I say it’s going to be an emotional story because we may witness Buaji and Garima blackmailing kushi to make huge sacrifices for Payalia who is right now behaving like Queen Victoria.

Here I would like to point out that in most of your stories be it Desert Rose ,valley of flowers, or even Sea mist kushi had to suffer on account of payal.

Eager to read more about this story

Can't agree more..

May be Khushi n Payal r not real sisters here..

pakpearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newfan2016

Hi Kavi,

Just stopped by to say "hi". If you don't mind, I will follow you on WP (as I did on the Prologue and Chapter#1) ... its easier for me to comment. 

Love ❤️

Vini. 

Vini..

Just copy/paste ur comments from blog..

I-F THREAD SHOULD ALSO BE HIT LIKE THE BLOG 😃

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Payal in this story is different so selfish n unbearable I’m sure more of her character will be reveal in future chapters.Khushi is dating Rohan but she is not at all happy with this relationship n still remembers that boy from Sikkim n she doesn’t know that Arnav is Akash’s cousin n the same boy for whom her innocent heart beats.