Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Very nice start

Sikkim is a place in my bucket list 

I guess I will travel it first thru your story. 

manju-ujnam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow! Charlotte :) Welcome back with a new story.. I love you as a writer.. You give a beautiful description of surroundings not just the leads. I loved Rajasthan after reading your Desert heat. I think I have read it more than 20 times. 'Valley of flowers'- what can I say about it.. I learnt about so many flowers and their beauty along with a beautiful story. 

When I read Prologue of tis, I know I am in for a ride. Thank you for giving an introduction to Sikkim. It is written beautifully!! It is true sometimes it takes peaceful nature and beautiful souls to resolve our inner conflict. Lets see how they will meet again.. 

Please let me know of your writing schedule.. I don't visit IF often.

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: manju-ujnam

Wow! Charlotte :) Welcome back with a new story.. I love you as a writer.. You give a beautiful description of surroundings not just the leads. I loved Rajasthan after reading your Desert heat. I think I have read it more than 20 times. 'Valley of flowers'- what can I say about it.. I learnt about so many flowers and their beauty along with a beautiful story. 

When I read Prologue of tis, I know I am in for a ride. Thank you for giving an introduction to Sikkim. It is written beautifully!! It is true sometimes it takes peaceful nature and beautiful souls to resolve our inner conflict. Lets see how they will meet again.. 

Please let me know of your writing schedule.. I don't visit IF often.

Thanks Manju .... I usually update weekly but do PM me so that I can give you some details

charlotte74 thumbnail

Hi all,

It's lovely to see all my friends who were with me on my previous journey Sea Mist. I am sure there a few who aren't aware that I have started a new journey but hopefully will join us in time. 

Thanks to all of you for your comments that will get me going :-)

Cheers!  

Edited by charlotte74 - 4 years ago
sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow new story....so happy to see you back dear and looking forward for a great ride with you 🎈💐

Msk5269 thumbnail

I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE

BACK!!!!! So so so excited for this story often times I reread all of your old works!!!

charlotte74 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome. Can’t wait for their meeting. Love the concept. Paul character is very different. Can’t wait to unravel them. 

Newfan2016 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Kavi,

Just stopped by to say "hi". If you don't mind, I will follow you on WP (as I did on the Prologue and Chapter#1) ... its easier for me to comment. 

Love ❤️

Vini. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Come to think of it, Khushi did not tell her name to Arnav.  He just found that it is Lucky from Samyukta.  Why did Sam call her Lucky?

Rohan who knows her for a long time calls her Khushi and her family also calls her Khushi.

On the other hand, Arnav told Khushi that his name is Abhay.  So, Khushi has a  reason to get upset with him.  Not that it matters if their second encounter starts with hate.

Anjali is married I guess.  Who is her husband?  Is it by any chance Shyam?

It looks like you are going to follow your old routine of posting weekly updates.  Will lookout for updates on Friday early mornings my time.

Cheers.......