Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

The gold digger is after vicky now ??

If anything then I find Vicky a gold digger here..πŸ˜†

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ataxerxes

Err... back to Vickat, looks like Sunny is friendly with his brother's girl. πŸ˜‰ Maybe the Kaushal family will be nicer to her than the Kapoors were. 

There was a brief and awkward hug between Katrina and Sunny that made me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Excuse my shallowness... but Vicky is the better looking brother πŸ˜›

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Business men are worst than actors as they don’t rely on their personal brand image as much, are not always followed by paps, etc. All those rich businessmen cheat.

Katrina is very Western in her outlook and she is already wealthy and accomplished so she would not gain anything by marrying a powerful man. She should date a regular European man with a job that has nothing to do with her field so that she won’t be taken advantage of and she would have someone grounded and stable to look after her kids when she works. She just needs to sign a good prenup.

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

coz u keep name calling him in a topic about Vicky kat..

And u barking KSG and bips are flops won't make them Ur precious Jen still has 0.super hit shows in her flop kitty..she was not for 3 years but she was jobless for 2 years

Only in 2015, she wasn’t working but keep barking. I am not gonna argue with crazy people like that is trying to change the topic into something else. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

It seems true 

Though I hope not

She won’t marry him. He looks like a toyboy of her. She needs an arm candy and he needs a top actress to be in the limelight. It looks like another Maliaka Arjun jodi. 

ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kara_R

There was a brief and awkward hug between Katrina and Sunny that made me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Excuse my shallowness... but Vicky is the better looking brother πŸ˜›

I do not disagree! πŸ˜ƒ

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mira30

Only in 2015, she wasn’t working but keep barking. I am not gonna argue with crazy people like that is trying to change the topic into something else. 

U keep saying that but u keep going back on Ur words and continue to bark..

Any way post SC she was jobless for 2 years even now she gets paid 1.5 lakhs for beyhad and the man u called free loader and flopster earns double than her delusional Winget fanbot

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Problem is actresses  are not looked with good image in high society. Even tina ambani marriage was a big issue with anil. And actresses won't marry someone earning lower than them or not on same level. Vicky looks like a future superstar. Exceptions are there like madhuri and bips.  So its not easy for them 

else katty would have married you by now Deepak.

Katdeep.