Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mira30

You are comparing flop freeloader KSG and ugly Bips with Madhuri and her husband. What world are you living? 

The same world as u dumbass bips is one of the most successful supermodel of her times remember she had a net worth of $15M more than Ur bebo..

And KSG is the highest paid actor on TV he charged 3 lakhs per epi for KZK these two are far more successful than Ur flop Winget who is starring in beyhadh 2 that does not get any trp

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Katrina & Vicky look good together & she looks happy after a long time. Like I read somewhere, RK’s ex girlfriends glow after breaking up with him. 

For her sake, I hope Vicky turns out to be genuine  in his feelings for her. The way he kept looking at her during the Tapecast episode was what set this ship to sail, I don’t think anyone even thought of them together before that. 

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

Katrina & Vicky look good together & she looks happy after a long time. Like I read somewhere, RK’s ex girlfriends glow after breaking up with him. 

For her sake, I hope Vicky turns out to be genuine  in his feelings for her. The way he kept looking at her during the Tapecast episode was what set this ship to sail, I don’t think anyone even thought of them together before that. 

Katrina said during a Zero promo that no one had asked her out on a date for more than 10 years!!! Then here comes Vicky with a budding acting career, so I don't blame the skeptics.

But as someone said, they are adults, they know what they're getting into. Me? I just want people to win at love ❤ 

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

The same world as u dumbass bips is one of the most successful supermodel of her times remember she had a net worth of $15M more than Ur bebo..

And KSG is the highest paid actor on TV he charged 3 lakhs per epi for KZK these two are far more successful than Ur flop Winget who is starring in beyhadh 2 that does not get any trp

Highest paid actor. Lol, that’s why he got thrown out from the show within 4 months for bringing low TRP and now he is jobless again. The show doesn’t have any impact of his presence and the TRP went up after his exit. There is no proof of Bips 15 million dollar and more than Bebo. Many actors actresses doesn’t show their right wealth and online doesn’t always show right wealth of actors actresses. Not going to argue about Winget and Behyadh 2 to change the topic. And stop dragging Bebo just because once she called your ugly Bips kali billi. Proud of Bebo for doing that. Bebo is still working and doing back to back movies brands while your Bips is jobless. So there is no comparison. 

Edited by mira30 - 4 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Highest paid actor. Lol, that’s why he got thrown out from the show within 4 months for bringing low TRP and now he is jobless again. The show doesn’t have any impact of his presence and the TRP went up after his exit. There is no proof of Bips 15 million dollar and more than Bebo. Many actors actresses doesn’t show their right wealth and online doesn’t always show right wealth of actors actresses. Not going to argue about Winget and Behyadh 2 to change the topic. And stop dragging Bebo just because once she called your ugly Bips kali billi. Proud of Bebo for doing that. Bebo is still working and doing back to back movies brands while your Bips is jobless. So there is no comparison. 

Ur proud of bebo for being racist wow it's because of twats like u there is still racism..

He leaving the show in 4 months does not mean he was not paid 3 lakhs per episode..

He is indeed the highest paid actor many media outlets have reported that..

Currently he is shooting for BOSS 2 and an upcoming film..whilst Ur Winget is starring in disastrous season of a flop show

Ur proud of bebo for being racist wow it's because of twats like u there is still racism..

He leaving the show in 4 months does not mean he was not paid 3 lakhs per episode..

He is indeed the highest paid actor many media outlets have reported that..

Currently he is shooting for BOSS 2 and an upcoming film..whilst Ur Winget is starring in disastrous season of a flop show

No, he is not shooting for Boss 2. No sources said anything about that. I only heard that it will be produced by different director for few months but there is no news of him shooting Boss 2. Winget also did a web show of Ekta that became superhit. And at least she is working unlike him. Her show is a thriller show on Sony that suppose to not have high TRP. Why the hell you keep dragging her and changing the topic into something else? I didn’t even reply you. The person I replied didn’t even bother to reply me. So why are you so bothered about it? 

Edited by mira30 - 4 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

No, he is not shooting for Boss 2. No sources said anything about that. I only heard that it will be produced by different director for few months but there is no news of him shooting Boss 2. Winget also did a web show of Ekta that became superhit. And at least she is working unlike him. Her show is a thriller show on Sony that suppose to not have high TRP. Why the hell you keep dragging her and changing the topic into something else? I didn’t even reply you. The person I replied didn’t even bother to reply me. So why are you so bothered about it? 

because u keep dragging KSG bips everywhere Ur life revolves around him u hate him so much yet u keep tabs on him WOW 👏and yup he is shooting for it his official FC on twitter confirmed it. Even Boss was declared a superhit what's Ur point ? Winget was jobless between SC and beyhad but u will turn a blind eye to that 🤔

@LOL Ur reasoning is lame AF the same channel had CID which generated high trps it also falls under Thriller genre 

ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Err... back to Vickat, looks like Sunny is friendly with his brother's girl. 😉 Maybe the Kaushal family will be nicer to her than the Kapoors were. 

because u keep dragging KSG bips everywhere Ur life revolves around him u hate him so much yet u keep tabs on him WOW 👏and yup he is shooting for it his official FC on twitter confirmed it. Even Boss was declared a superhit what's Ur point ? Winget was jobless between SC and beyhad but u will turn a blind eye to that 🤔

@LOL Ur reasoning is lame AF the same channel had CID which generated high trps it also falls under Thriller genre 

She was not jobless like him for 3 years and no sources confirmed anything about his web show. Sony’s shows has low TRP. I don’t visit his Twitter and I don’t care of what he does or Boss. You continue your argument. I didn’t even reply you. So why you keep barking by my one comment and try to change this topic when this topic is about Vicky and Kat? Nobody else said anything. 

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

She was not jobless like him for 3 years and no sources confirmed anything about his web show. Sony’s shows has low TRP. I don’t visit his Twitter and I don’t care of what he does or Boss. You continue your argument. I didn’t even reply you. So why you keep barking by my one comment and try to change this topic when this topic is about Vicky and Kat? Nobody else said anything. 

coz u keep name calling him in a topic about Vicky kat..

And u barking KSG and bips are flops won't make them Ur precious Jen still has 0.super hit shows in her flop kitty..she was not for 3 years but she was jobless for 2 years