Posted: 4 years ago

I'm seeing all kinds of reports on these two spotted together but "separately" and I feel a tiny tiny tiny stirring of a baby ship... 

So ladies and gents, what's your guess? Are they or aren't they?

I don't want her to date another asshole after RK 

Vicky gives me the opportunist  kind of Vibes.

#HR-Kat FTW but I don't think this ship will ever sail 

I don't trust Vicky either. He's too young and will want to play the field and change girls as he gets more famous. 

I want Kat to find some happiness. She should find a businessman type who won't be in the media everyday trying to get famous. Sonam did so well with Anand. 

I kinda get that playboy vibe too and he gets way too animated at times... but damn, I do feel the baby ship tingle 😂 maybe my baby ship sinks and they're just doing a movie together?!

Nevertheless, RIP Hrithik and Katrina ship...

When will Kat date a real MAN??.... I guess never ðŸ˜µ

This Vicky is an opportunist, not BF/husband material and IMO not much of an upgrade from RK.

Kat needs to really look outside BW if she wants to find love. If she is looking for a fling, then good for her. But I don't see this relationship going anywhere.

Originally posted by FilmiDhun

When will Kat date a real MAN??.... I guess never ðŸ˜µ

This Vicky is an opportunist, not BF/husband material and IMO not much of an upgrade from RK.

Kat needs to really look outside BW if she wants to find love. If she is looking for a fling, then good for her. But I don't see this relationship going anywhere.

Problem is actresses  are not looked with good image in high society. Even tina ambani marriage was a big issue with anil. And actresses won't marry someone earning lower than them or not on same level. Vicky looks like a future superstar. Exceptions are there like madhuri and bips.  So its not easy for them 

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

Problem is actresses  are not looked with good image in high society. Even tina ambani marriage was a big issue with anil. And actresses won't marry someone earning lower than them or not on same level. Vicky looks like a future superstar. Exceptions are there like madhuri and bips.  So its not easy for them 

Kya paate hai kya khote hai jab dil ke faisale bhi dimag se hote hai ðŸ’”

As if kattu is looking for love... She wanted kapoor tag with RK n now Vicky will keep her in news... It's give n take for both.... 

If ever kattu marry it will be some Richie BM... Kattu wants money n fame

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Kya paate hai kya khote hai jab dil ke faisale bhi dimag se hote hai ðŸ’”

Nice but real world works differently ðŸ˜­

@Ronaldo_fan

Well I am not saying she should marry a rich businessman or whoever is considered high society in India.

My match for Kat would be someone in the creative field but not an actor. She should also probably look outside India. Not many hot and mature men here tbh ðŸ˜›

Edited by FilmiDhun - 4 years ago