Tonight

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7q6hO5HZ-V/?igshid=enkok28d7dm8

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jb508

Tonight

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7q6hO5HZ-V/?igshid=enkok28d7dm8

Katrina for sure went to support Kabir primarily...

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand why people as if Vicky was beneath Kat. 

If she chooses to go with a guy whose career is fledgeing like Ranbir was at the time she got with him it's her prerogative and if she ends up being dumped then she'll only have herself to blame. 

Truthfully we don't know what both of they are looking for in this relationship. It might end up at the altar, it might be a fling and it can be a publicity gimmick. 

ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The way people talk on here... it's no wonder the forum is drying up faster than the Sahara. Kinda sad to see. 

I wish Vicky and Kat all the best in their relationship. It may or may not work out but we all deserve a chance to try and find someone who makes you feel good about yourself and is a support for however long they can be. Reading folks talking about someone being "beneath" someone and how a wealthy, self-sufficient woman is a "gold-digger" all cos' the other ship didn't sail is just... sad. 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kara_R

They say ignorance is bliss but I find yours disturbing 👎👎👎

lol , I said what everyone already knows . She overachieved a lot in the industry with no talent except of making connections with the right people ðŸ˜‰

Kaoridz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

I don't trust Vicky either. He's too young and will want to play the field and change girls as he gets more famous. 

I want Kat to find some happiness. She should find a businessman type who won't be in the media everyday trying to get famous. Sonam did so well with Anand. 

I tend to agree with you but Vicky and Kat do look super cute together and she has not looked that happy in a long time. And right now, Vicky looks completely smitten by her so I won't be angry if they're really dating. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

I don't trust Vicky either. He's too young and will want to play the field and change girls as he gets more famous. 

I want Kat to find some happiness. She should find a businessman type who won't be in the media everyday trying to get famous. Sonam did so well with Anand. 

@Bold Me neither. He dumped Harleen the minute he tasted success. Kat has a thing for assholes (SK, Biru).. Hope Vicky isn't another one

Kaoridz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

lol , I said what everyone already knows . She overachieved a lot in the industry with no talent except of making connections with the right people ðŸ˜‰

She might not be the most talented but she is probably one of the most hard working. 

You never NEVER make it to the top without hard work. Just like talent not supported by hard work can take you places but never to the top. 

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I lowkey ship it and I think they're lowkey dating. I don't fully trust him, simply because he dumped his ex the way he did but that could be circumstantial. He might be an opportunist and he might not. But I will say that he's miles better than RK, who was just toxic in all regards.

I don't get the argument that she shouldn't get with him because he's only at the start of his success and seemingly beneath her. Deepika and Ranveer started dating when Ranveer was still new and hadn't achieved his stardom. She still went for it and look at them now.

Vicky, like Ranveer did, has a lot of potential and so far his career is rising. I want Katrina to get her happiness and for her sake I hope he's just a good guy who truly appreciates her. I hope he's much more like Ranveer than any of her exes tbh.

Thwayya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

I don't understand why people as if Vicky was beneath Kat. 

If she chooses to go with a guy whose career is fledgeing like Ranbir was at the time she got with him it's her prerogative and if she ends up being dumped then she'll only have herself to blame. 

Truthfully we don't know what both of they are looking for in this relationship. It might end up at the altar, it might be a fling and it can be a publicity gimmick. 

Preach!

I personally love the idea of these two together. Never in a million years would I have paired them up but I find their jodi so intriguing. I think it could work well, not only onscreen but in real life too. Grown ass adults in their thirties, I think they know what they are doing.  I like how smitten Vicky seemed from the get-go, during that Tapecast episode 😆. They've been together for almost a year now so I think this is definitely not a fling. I do hope we get to see them being more public and *together* in public, they'd make a striking pair on the red carpet. All the best to them.