Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

yes, we wont get new guy ( vikram 's lookalike) 

I dont think they will show it's Aman's plan n he never had physical relationship with alia 

But they can definitely show that alia manipulated him to hv physical relationship as she isnt human either .

I dont understand how come the jinn doesn't know alia is not human

but as ITV they 'll change anything @ any moment.. 

Yesss..

But is it me or anyone feels Vikram expressions are something different or he is mood off... he is not as usual.. May be hectic schedule.. 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amlavs

Yesss..

But is it me or anyone feels Vikram expressions are something different or he is mood off... he is not as usual.. May be hectic schedule.. 

i agree they can twist the plot anytime 

Yes even i felt that, may be he is  tired or they want to show confused aman 

Because he is looking confused to me in nany scenes these days.

amlavs thumbnail

i agree they can twist the plot anytime 

Yes even i felt that, may be he is  tired or they want to show confused aman 

Because he is looking confused to me in nany scenes these days.

Yeah... true...but something is different...

Let's see...

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry dear... but I dnt think sooo...

I get a feeling aft seeing audience reject this track.. they 'll show it as all aman plan as from the beginning of this track aman knew everything... and nevwr had a physical relationship.. he lied to find out the truth and all.. and Roshini 'll be khan baba is great and all..

After all it's ITV..

It doesn’t matter as Aman is ruined for me and he can’t now say he lied because he confessed in private and I really really want a new man for Roshni. Why ITV why? Why such regressive tracks why?

vibha28 thumbnail

Yesss..

I noticed this too Vikram looks like he has had it and can’t be bothered. He had hectic schedule before too but his acting was on point. I think he is not happy with this track either but it’s job so he is doing it.

vibha28 thumbnail

I hate when they show women a door mat..

I dnt know if I can say this here or not.. but am a mother who walked away from my husband when I was carrying my baby.. becoz I though they didn't deserve me... am a door mat type ladki..

That's y this topic is very sensitive for me personally too..

A woman can be submissive and can tolerate anything to certain extend that's it...

Hun you are a brave woman and you can say whatever you want, it’s your post and I thank you for divulging this to us. 

I am sure no woman or girl on this forum would in real life be with a man like Aman, looks or not. I know I won’t. A relationship without respect is zero, don’t care for looks, money, status, or love. Self respect is very important as it is who you are and if your core is not strong then nothing matters.

I started watching CS and I truly admire Sarabjit. He is man of action, doesn’t say much but you see in his actions how much he cares and respects meher his wife. He laid his card on tables before marrying her - it’s a second chance love and he has no matter the situation always respected her. When he found out she was pregnant on their wedding night he was angry as anyone would but he was respectful. When she asked him can she stay with him instead of saying yes he takes her to the hospital and gives her baby his name. That’s real respect where your action states your feelings. Amans actions don’t match his words. Lovey dovey words mean nothing when your actions don’t follow. 
Aman wants roshni as she is Ayanah otherwise he himself said it’s his bad luck to have met her. His actions from day one are disgusting and this just proved that Aman is a terrible husband and a hypocrite human being.

vibha28 thumbnail

yes, we wont get new guy ( vikram 's lookalike) 

I dont think they will show it's Aman's plan n he never had physical relationship with alia 

But they can definitely show that alia manipulated him to hv physical relationship as she isnt human either .

I dont understand how come the jinn doesn't know alia is not human

Well he can't say that now when he himself in private has said he did sleep with her!! Also, how can one be manipulated into sleeping with someone? you either do or you don't and if it was not consensual then you don't tell your wife you had a relationship with the ex.

Exactly!!! how does a Jinn doesn't know she is not human and no matter what we can't un-see what we saw. Aman is gone case and nothing can bring him back from this.

I really want a new guy like really really badly lol 😆

amlavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Hun you are a brave woman and you can say whatever you want, it’s your post and I thank you for divulging this to us. 

I am sure no woman or girl on this forum would in real life be with a man like Aman, looks or not. I know I won’t. A relationship without respect is zero, don’t care for looks, money, status, or love. Self respect is very important as it is who you are and if your core is not strong then nothing matters.

I started watching CS and I truly admire Sarabjit. He is man of action, doesn’t say much but you see in his actions how much he cares and respects meher his wife. He laid his card on tables before marrying her - it’s a second chance love and he has no matter the situation always respected her. When he found out she was pregnant on their wedding night he was angry as anyone would but he was respectful. When she asked him can she stay with him instead of saying yes he takes her to the hospital and gives her baby his name. That’s real respect where your action states your feelings. Amans actions don’t match his words. Lovey dovey words mean nothing when your actions don’t follow. 
Aman wants roshni as she is Ayanah otherwise he himself said it’s his bad luck to have met her. His actions from day one are disgusting and this just proved that Aman is a terrible husband and a hypocrite human being.

❤️

@bold.... oh yeah... agree 👍🏼

usha786123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YES USKO AYANA KI REQUIREMENT HAI , ROSHNI NAHEE CHAHIYE USKO ROSHNI HAMESHA USKO PROOVE KARTI RAHTEE HAI WO SAHEE HAI, ROSHNI LEAVE THIS, IF HE IS HAPPY, KYO YE INSULT SAHAN KARTI HO.

usha786123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

YEA CORRECT DO U REMEMBER ONCE FARAH ASKED ROSHANI " TUM YE SAB KYO SAHAN KAR RAHEE HO , JUST LEAVE JUNAID MENSION. LIVE PEACEFULLY.  ROSHANI U R BOTHER FOR HIS HUSBAND INTIMACY BUT , BUT AMAN  NOT THINKING ABOUT IT.