Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: amlavs

I got it...

Yes.... 

Add me too as ex - roshan fan...

How much they can try...but the originality of roshan is gone... 

For me roshan ends b4 100 episodes...

Yup the Roshan ended after the remarriage track. Nothing can be done to bring that essence back sadly. Hurts to say but it’s gone.

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Exactly!!!!! No substance or base and he quickly started touching her too which again is chipda behaviour coz he can’t touch roshni now so let’s touch Alia. Tharki!!!!!!

They had so many other things to explore but they did this ..... yuckkkkkk

Arghhhhh...  not only touch ...he can do wat ever with her...

This aman v dnt know...

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This aman v dnt know...

ye hi plan hai ,roshni toh hai hi idiot 

Aman bolega baby ki mamma deserves respect ,i need to marry her .Roshni bolegi jaisa aap bole khaan baba😌😌

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Aman bolega baby ki mamma deserves respect ,i need to marry her .Roshni bolegi jaisa aap bole khaan baba😌😌

If that’s what he wants and roshni doesn’t leave then she deserves Aman. That’s what is going to happen that’s why I have stopped watching. 

vibha28 thumbnail

This aman v dnt know...

Please we now need a new guy for roshni aka Vikram in double role. Please can we get a new guy?

amlavs thumbnail

I hate when they show women a door mat..

I dnt know if I can say this here or not.. but am a mother who walked away from my husband when I was carrying my baby.. becoz I though they didn't deserve me... am a door mat type ladki..

That's y this topic is very sensitive for me personally too..

A woman can be submissive and can tolerate anything to certain extend that's it...

amlavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Please we now need a new guy for roshni aka Vikram in double role. Please can we get a new guy?

Sorry dear... but I dnt think sooo...

I get a feeling aft seeing audience reject this track.. they 'll show it as all aman plan as from the beginning of this track aman knew everything... and nevwr had a physical relationship.. he lied to find out the truth and all.. and Roshini 'll be khan baba is great and all..

After all it's ITV..

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

I hate when they show women a door mat..

I dnt know if I can say this here or not.. but am a mother who walked away from my husband when I was carrying my baby.. becoz I though they didn't deserve me... am a door mat type ladki..

That's y this topic is very sensitive for me personally too..

A woman can be submissive and can tolerate anything to certain extend that's it...

that's the sad state of itv ,they always show fl as door mats becoz only trp matters . In Itv they start to show sensitive topic but most of time their way of dealing with such topics is senseless.

Regarding what u hv said abt your personal life ,im sure it needs a lot of courage to do what you hv done .I'm still quite unaware of the issues one faces in marital relationship.

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Sorry dear... but I dnt think sooo...

I get a feeling aft seeing audience reject this track.. they 'll show it as all aman plan as from the beginning of this track aman knew everything... and nevwr had a physical relationship.. he lied to find out the truth and all.. and Roshini 'll be khan baba is great and all..

After all it's ITV..

yes, we wont get new guy ( vikram 's lookalike) 

I dont think they will show it's Aman's plan n he never had physical relationship with alia 

But they can definitely show that alia manipulated him to hv physical relationship as she isnt human either .

I dont understand how come the jinn doesn't know alia is not human

amlavs thumbnail

that's the sad state of itv ,they always show fl as door mats becoz only trp matters . In Itv they start to show sensitive topic but most of time their way of dealing with such topics is senseless.

Regarding what u hv said abt your personal life ,im sure it needs a lot of courage to do what you hv done .I'm still quite unaware of the issues one faces in marital relationship.

Wat irks me is that it's 2020 and we all r developed in many ways... but still itv audience likes this type of bullshits...  

No one in real life do this...

I wanna know how Vikram and aditi feels about this... I know they are earning and told wat they are asked to do.. but still..

Marital life is not bliss for everyone dear..