Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Hello.. Koi hai? 

The episode is out and God am I excited! 

First things first.. The episode felt like a less loud version of the opening sequence of Bhansali's Devdas. I think I am destined to hate the Mama character as well as Manju the mom. Chandini.. I hope I got her name right, seems pretty and lota bitchy, which is how I like my vamps. Really hoping to see some spark between Dhurv and her. 

Also, dear god above, Tara has pretty eyes. Pretty enough that I had to curtail myself from using any poetic expressions to describe them just now. I will hold judgements on the over the top, camphor burning in the palm scene because it's the first episode and also because I don't have any standards regarding TV serials anymore.

No Dhruv in today's episode, not really. Although I really like the fact that he is trying to do something underhanded in Tara's bhallo baba's company. Looking forward to seeing him on screen, especially with his children. And with Tara 🙃

Agni is back. But there wasn't much information about him to draw any concrete conclusion. The flashback scene of their childhood gave me feels. Waiting to see their chemistry as well.

All in all, a good first episode. I'm really excited for this show 🤞

Hi...I am Mishti...

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Wow...yo are hotstar VIP member... lucky one...

Tara is a student of class 11... pretty one...

Hey Mishti.. Aparna here. Tara is so pretty. I must tell you, her eyes are her most pleasing features to me. She has those deep, golden brown eyes that one can drown in. I must admit I can't stop gushing about her eyes 😅

I take it you haven't watched the episode. Do share your thoughts when you have.

MishtiNew thumbnail

Hey Mishti.. Aparna here. Tara is so pretty. I must tell you, her eyes are her most pleasing features to me. She has those deep, golden brown eyes that one can drown in. I must admit I can't stop gushing about her eyes 😅

I take it you haven't watched the episode. Do share your thoughts when you have.

Yup...

Hello Aparna...

And that Dhrubo guy...I met him years ago, in a train...😎

aryapdane thumbnail

Yup...

Hello Aparna...

And that Dhrubo guy...I met him years ago, in a train...😎

Oh? 

Did he speak to you? Was he polite and all? Idk why I imagine him as a very soft spoken, reserved person. Really am rooting for his character to be good 🙃

MishtiNew thumbnail

Oh? 

Did he speak to you? Was he polite and all? Idk why I imagine him as a very soft spoken, reserved person. Really am rooting for his character to be good 🙃

He is... You imagined right...😃

Soft spoken and reserved, humble......

aryapdane thumbnail

He is... You imagined right...😃

Soft spoken and reserved, humble......

Now I'm rooting for him harder. Although I hope his character is aloof and arrogant instead of humble 😂😂

MishtiNew thumbnail

Now I'm rooting for him harder. Although I hope his character is aloof and arrogant instead of humble 😂😂

Haan arrogant, inhumane, ambitious business tycoon...😎

MishtiNew thumbnail

According to some sources, Dhrubo is an ambitious, arrogant business tycoon, with no time for anyone, except his kids...😎

aryapdane thumbnail

According to some sources, Dhrubo is an ambitious, arrogant business tycoon, with no time for anyone, except his kids...😎

Hmmm.. There's something about these arrogant business tycoons with no time for anyone. Although I am quite excited to see the ruthless Dhruv go soft for his kids. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Hmmm.. There's something about these arrogant business tycoons with no time for anyone. Although I am quite excited to see the ruthless Dhruv go soft for his kids. 

I like arrogant business tycoons...😎hehe... something that made me join here and another forum...🤣