ধ্রুবতারা (Dhrubotara) SDT#1 নতুন পথ চলা...

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello and welcome to the Appreciation Thread of the upcoming Star Jalsha show Dhrubotara.

Few points to note:-

This AT is only for discussing about the show Dhrubotara and not any other show. Please keep the discussion limited to this show only.

If you have any problem  in this AT, kindly bring that to our notice by PM.

Please do not bash any character. 

Please do not use abusive language.

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago

The serial is produced by Acropolis Entertainment. Acropolis Entertainment along with Star Jalsha has presented great shows like Bodhuboron, Milon Tithi, Irabotir Chupkotha, Sanjher Baati and so on. Snigdha Basu, producer of Dhrubotara was also very hopeful that the modern love story will be loved and appreciated by the audience.

Dhrubotara aired from 27th January, Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm on Star Jalsha SD and Star Jalsha HD.

Tara has been raised by Agni’s family. She loves Agni since her childhood and Agni also loves her. However circumstances pull them apart. Again they get a chance to come together but an influential businessman Dhrubo makes a shrewd move against them. What will Tara do to save Agni and his family?

A press meet was organized at Star Jalsha office in the presence of Snigdha Basu, producer, Dhrubotara, Indrajeet Bose, Suvajit Kar and Shyamoupti Mudly.

Shyamoupti Mudly will be seen as Tara in the serial. “This is a different character from Minu that I have played earlier. The journey of both the characters will be different and it will be better if you do not compare one with the other. Like her name, Tara is a bright individual. The serial will make for an interesting watch for the audience”.

“Most people associate heroism with a bachelor man who will be wooing the lady or fighting with goons or singing songs for her. However Dhrubo is a businessman who has a daughter. He is not the typical hero. The audience hopefully will like me in this new avatar” said Indrajeet Bose.

Stay tuned...

Here are the real name of the characters...

Mr. Dhrubo Lahiri - Indrajeet Bose

Agni- Suvajit Kar

Tara - Shaymoupti Mudly...smiley1

Indrajeet Bose has seen many ups and downs in the Tolly Industry and is a much popular and loved actor. He played lead roles in many serials, such as Rashi, Amloki, Goyenda Ginni.

Suvajit Kar is  also a part of tolly industry since many days. He played prominent roles in serials Milon Tithi, Bokul Katha, Ardhangini etc.

Shaymoupti Mudly is a teenager. Just 17 years old and a student of class 11. She played a prominent role in Potol Kumar Gaanwala. She was an antagonist there. She played the main protagonist in the serial Bajlo Tomar Alor Benu.

Members list.

1. MishtiNew ( SDT Admin)

2. opsora2090

3. ilazyair

4. SG2016

5.aryapdane

5.Sutapasima

6.Hannibal

7. -mina-

8. pyaar2012

9. .Shiva.

10. Alexia_Wilson

11. Kahaanhumkahaantum

12. Sweetdream897

13.skar1984

14.tvfanatic85

Hit the like button to be added as a member.

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago

Mishti add my name. this is called AT , not DT..edit it 

According to some sources, Mr. Dhrubo Lahiri is going to be a ruthless inhumane businessan here. He is completely opposite to his child.

His child is his world. He is a loving, doting and caring father.

On the other hand, Tara is a bubbly and caring girl. She can do anything to protect her loving ones.

Will these to contrast personalities ever be one? 

For this, we have to watch the show which is going air soon.

This show looks interesting! 

and finally we have a forum 

Hello everyone! 

Not sure if I'll be a regular viewer or not, but this is the first thread in this new Bengali forum and it is a new show so I haven't missed anything, so I am here. 

And yes, that is one 'so' too many 

Originally posted by SG2016

Hello everyone! 

Not sure if I'll be a regular viewer or not, but this is the first thread in this new Bengali forum and it is a new show so I haven't missed anything, so I am here. 

And yes, that is one 'so' too many 

Welcome, SG.