Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

18th Sept 

this bit short but sweet ....❤️ Tara is soo into Dhrub, his mock anger fades with her cuteness 😆

the entire bit was sooo much fun 😆 

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

guys I'm so happy to see this AT is still going! I'm super behind on the show so nothing to say but just here to share the love for the show and jodi⭐️

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

17th Sept 

this bit has so many  symbolisms ... the rose falls from his hand as it pricked him, she picks it up off the floor and offers him ...  

Munni diiii! 

I'm so excited to see you following this show. Tara and Dhrubo are a breath of fresh air. I love those two so much. But regrettably,i have fallen too far behind. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Munni diiii! 

I'm so excited to see you following this show. Tara and Dhrubo are a breath of fresh air. I love those two so much. But regrettably,i have fallen too far behind. 

Aparna 🤗 so you too watch this , they are in deed , the actors and their portrayal of their roles is soooo awesome, i just love watching them 

how far behind are you ?

I started watching this showing without any understanding of Bengali and there are no subtitles for this show ... after watching a week of episodes i understood little, now after watching 150 plus episodes I can comfortably understand like 90% of it 😆

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Aparna 🤗 so you too watch this , they are in deed , the actors and their portrayal of their roles is soooo awesome, i just love watching them 

how far behind are you ?

I started watching this showing without any understanding of Bengali and there are no subtitles for this show ... after watching a week of episodes i understood little, now after watching 150 plus episodes I can comfortably understand like 90% of it 😆

Wow, you're seriously good at learning languages. I think the last episode I watched was of Tara going to jail for kidnapping Gunja. After that I lost track of the episodes. I hope to try and catch up. 

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Dhrubatara - Watch Episode 156 - Gunja Makes Her Choice on Disney+ Hotstar

Dhrubatara - Watch Episode 192 - Dhrubajyoti, Tara's New Beginning on  Disney+ Hotstar

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Watch Dhrubatara All Latest Episodes on Disney+ Hotstar

Dhrubatara - Watch Episode 1 - Meet Tara on Disney+ Hotstar

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Star Jalsha's New Serial Dhrubotara | The Kolkata Mail

Dhrubotara: A Captivating Modern Love Story