Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Call me Shaon. 😊 I was kind of new to social media back in 2016, so I didn't use my real name. But yeah, feel free to call me Shaon. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: SG2016

Call me Shaon. 😊 I was kind of new to social media back in 2016, so I didn't use my real name. But yeah, feel free to call me Shaon. 

Ok...

MishtiNew thumbnail

Indrajeet Bose, a popular face on television, is preparing for his new daily soap, Dhrubotara.

The series also stars the actress. Shyamoupti Mudly and actor Subhajit Kar. 

Dhrubotara It revolves around the story of three contrasting personalities: Dhrubo, Tara and Agni.

The story intertwines the complex relationship between the three characters. 

Tara has been raised by Agni's family. She loves Agni since her childhood, and so does Agni. 

But circumstances have pulled them apart. 

They again get a chance to come together but influential businessman Dhrubo makes a shrewd move.

Will Tara sacrifice herself to save the love of her life, Agni, and his family? 

Standing at the crossroads between love and responsibility, which one will Tara choose? 

The serial will unfold their stories.

Talking about what made him choose this project, Indrajeet said, “I am very excited to be a part of the serial Dhrubotara. My character’s name is Dhrubo. Apart from being a successful business man, he is a father to two beautiful kids too.The story of the serial shows how he will be balancing between fatherhood and heroism. Pulling off this was a challenge for me and this intrigued me to take up this project. ”

Koeli thumbnail

guys I have changed this to SD (Show Discussion) since the motive of this thread is discussing the show.

Individual appreciation thread for actors can be opened in addition to this thread.

Thanks

Hannibal thumbnail

Please add my name to the list. 

Hannibal thumbnail

Also..  Can fan fiction be written on this show? And if yes, can some one tell me how to go about it?

I'm basically an India forums virgin 😅 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

guys I have changed this to SD (Show Discussion) since the motive of this thread is discussing the show.

Individual appreciation thread for actors can be opened in addition to this thread.

Thanks

Dear Koeli

Is it possible to add “ধ্রুবতারা “ some where in the header keeping in uniformity in this forum ...it will feel nice too 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Dear Mod, can you please rename it as AT as the show is opening coming Monday or else a new AT has to be opened?

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello.. Koi hai? 

The episode is out and God am I excited! 

First things first.. The episode felt like a less loud version of the opening sequence of Bhansali's Devdas. I think I am destined to hate the Mama character as well as Manju the mom. Chandini.. I hope I got her name right, seems pretty and lota bitchy, which is how I like my vamps. Really hoping to see some spark between Dhurv and her. 

Also, dear god above, Tara has pretty eyes. Pretty enough that I had to curtail myself from using any poetic expressions to describe them just now. I will hold judgements on the over the top, camphor burning in the palm scene because it's the first episode and also because I don't have any standards regarding TV serials anymore.

No Dhruv in today's episode, not really. Although I really like the fact that he is trying to do something underhanded in Tara's bhallo baba's company. Looking forward to seeing him on screen, especially with his children. And with Tara 🙃

Agni is back. But there wasn't much information about him to draw any concrete conclusion. The flashback scene of their childhood gave me feels. Waiting to see their chemistry as well.

All in all, a good first episode. I'm really excited for this show 🤞

Edited by aryapdane - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Hello.. Koi hai? 

The episode is out and God am I excited! 

First things first.. The episode felt like a less loud version of the opening sequence of Bhansali's Devdas. I think I am destined to hate the Mama character as well as Manju the mom. Chandini.. I hope I got her name right, seems pretty and lota bitchy, which is how I like my vamps. Really hoping to see some spark between Dhurv and her. 

Also, dear god above, Tara has pretty eyes. Pretty enough that I had to curtail myself from using any poetic expressions to describe them just now. I will hold judgements on the over the top, camphor burning in the palm scene because it's the first episode and also because I don't have any standards regarding TV serials anymore.

No Dhruv in today's episode, not really. Although I really like the fact that he is trying to do something underhanded in Tara's bhallo baba's company. Looking forward to seeing him on screen, especially with his children. And with Tara 🙃

Agni is back. But there wasn't much information about him to draw any concrete conclusion. The flashback scene of their childhood gave me feels. Waiting to see their chemistry as well.

All in all, a good first episode. I'm really excited for this show 🤞

Wow...yo are hotstar VIP member... lucky one...

Tara is a student of class 11... pretty one...