Last day- not a happy ending

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Important: Please note that while writing this post, I have no personal grudges against any actor. But if truth hurts, let it be.

I have been reading telly-updates post leap. But I myself never watched anything post leap, because May Rose rightly said that it was insult Azaan leap. However, I ended up watching yesterday (the last episode) after knowing from sources that Shayra will be there in the last episode.

It was the same Azaan whom colors channel and PH used to sell the serial and the initial trp was highest. Writers knew only Azaan can do so. Writers knew that people will get attached to Shazaan. So they focused a lot in initial days and mid days and gained highest trp. Once Shazaan was developed, they started focusing on bizarre to glorify the biasness. Sadly, Shazaan is the only thing that worked in bahu begum. 

Like Nora in one of her post rightly said, if story line favours just one actor, it never works. Shazaan- the most bankable actor and couple (writers and makers knew this) was just used as a puppet by this PH after developing them to glorify their biasness. 

This is exactly what happened. Writers favoured one section of fan but completely ignored the other section and it's neutral viewers. And this was the only reason for trp fall. They didn't know how to balance everyone's demand.

Aftermath: the ending was disastrous. Every serial has happy ending except this. Makers themselves weren't sure whom to please and whom to unite. So they ended in disaster.

However there's FD discussion on trend which says that Azaan never proposed or said I love you to Noor yesterday. In fact he never did so whenever his nikah was about to happen with Noor. Therefore, being a neutral viewer, I am somewhat content with this disastrous ending.

Edit: I am happy that this nonsense has ended. It has just misused Arjit. I am now looking for a serial or web series that makes the best use of his talent.

As a viewer, I felt cheated. One thing for sure. Bahu Begum was the first and the last serial I have ever watched from LSD production house. I will never watch anything again from LSD. 

Edited by jan.anima - 4 years ago

Totally agree. Haven/t really watched alot of the post leap episodes but I just so happened to watch yesterdays (not realizing it was the last). I was literally left flabbergasted by the ending. And it really left me confused when Azaan never said I love you back to Noor. which now makes sense leaving all of us in turmoil.  

Originally posted by dramaqueen247

Totally agree. Haven/t really watched alot of the post leap episodes but I just so happened to watch yesterdays (not realizing it was the last). I was literally left flabbergasted by the ending. And it really left me confused when Azaan never said I love you back to Noor. which now makes sense leaving all of us in turmoil.  

As per psychological analysis, he does not love Noor and everyone knows. It’s just he wants a friend. That’s it. But seeing Shayra return he will go to her he will not marry Noor as he’s married to Shayra already and Noor will understand because she knows his heart and his love is only for Shayra.

What other shows has LSD or LSD produce? 

Originally posted by AmarMoti

What other shows has LSD or LSD produce? 

Manmohini on zeetv.

Beyhadh 2 on sony

There are 3 serials including bb which went off air just because of bad story and low trp.

Manmohini and beyhadh2 are also low trp. 0.5 or below.

Okay I just got the news that Bahu Begum has ended , used to watch it in its initial days so was curious on how it ended ??

Did they continue the polygamous relationship ? If not ,  who did Azaan end up with ? 

I know this post has disappointment written all over it and honestly I did not expect any better from the CV's but just wanted to know.