Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

God..this was so entertaining yaaar👏😍👌🏻..loved reading it ❤️❤️

Aanch Sippy is funnily cute..❤️

I was ROFLing when he mentioned about his cheeks getting squished..🤣🤣..bechare ke gaalon ko smiley ball bna kr rakh diya 😂😂

Ohohoho..so hmare Aanch ko first crush bhi ho gya with none other than Sumit's daughter Panchhi.. awwwww 😍😍

Neurological damage...🤣🤣🤣.. I laughed so hard reading that para..😁😁

Aww le bechara..bhari mehfil me izzat lut gyi bechare ki 🤣🤣🤣🤣..aur mat karo smile yahi hoga 😂😂😂

Loved it ❤️..please continue 'The Storm' too 😊

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We need chapter 3 badly. Especially now when the episodes are nothing but frying our brain🍳. Pls pls update soon

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidehi1306

God..this was so entertaining yaaar👏😍👌🏻..loved reading it ❤️❤️

Aanch Sippy is funnily cute..❤️

I was ROFLing when he mentioned about his cheeks getting squished..🤣🤣..bechare ke gaalon ko smiley ball bna kr rakh diya 😂😂

Ohohoho..so hmare Aanch ko first crush bhi ho gya with none other than Sumit's daughter Panchhi.. awwwww 😍😍

Neurological damage...🤣🤣🤣.. I laughed so hard reading that para..😁😁

Aww le bechara..bhari mehfil me izzat lut gyi bechare ki 🤣🤣🤣🤣..aur mat karo smile yahi hoga 😂😂😂

Loved it ❤️..please continue 'The Storm' too 😊

ME too🤣 and imagine baby Sippy flirting in the next chapter🤣 I'm already laughing so hard everytime I think about it 😆lekin humara junior rohit Sippy's most private part has been exposed to the family  and right now he is trauma anch go write a complaint to your favorite dadi 😉

vaidehi1306 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

ME too🤣 and imagine baby Sippy flirting in the next chapter🤣 I'm already laughing so hard everytime I think about it 😆lekin humara junior rohit Sippy's most private part has been exposed to the family  and right now he is trauma anch go write a complaint to your favorite dadi 😉

It'll be quite entertaining to read the exchange when the flirting will start..🤣

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Second part is loveeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aanch is one adorable baccha 😘😘😘😘 

Hay his mumma took away his izzat Infront of his love🙈🤦😂 His descriptions were hilarious 😂. Was laughing throughout. 

This has to b the cutest story I have ever read❤️

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've laughing throughout the post. Please update next part 😂😂 . I'll love to read this more

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Omg omg  I'm first today wohooo🥳

YOUR STORIES ALWAYS MAKE MY MOOD BETTER MUSHFIKA. I was laughing so hard throughout the entire chapter. 

Baby Anch' is only 4.5 months old and he already talks like a grown up. "I believe age is just a number" 🤣

He thought he was having a heart attack because his heart rate increased seeing Panchi🤣

And his bib was soaking with his drool lmaooo🤣 

He thought he ate a butter fly 🤣 oh God where do you even find all these lines from. They are so epic. 

Haye mera bachcha is mad with his mom because she didn't have time for him. How could you sonakshi?! Can't you see it is a very important night for anch, first ever dinner with his ahm crush 🤣

And the last part.... I felt like I was gonna fall from the bed 🤣 "And then I felt her fingers around the elastic of my diaper. And one strong pull and the right cheek of my buttock was visible to everyone in the dining table." 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How can you do this sonakshi!!  you ruined his mood, Dekhi aab hum logo se bhi batein nahi karega. 

That was so good as always!!! Thank you for writing chapter two so soon. Pls pls continue soon. Can't wait 

🤣 Hahaha you just gave a run-through of this chapter and I'm laughing so hard. thank you so much for all the support🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronakshi_khkt

Hahahaha.can't  stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣.Very well written 👏👏.

Always happy to make others laugh😳 thanks a ton 🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

😆😆🤣🤣Rofl 🤣🤣🤣

This is next level stuff 🤣🤣🤣

😆 thank you so much ❤️

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Thank you! ❤️